[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is high fashion such a fucking joke?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

Why is high fashion such a fucking joke?
>>
only some of it familia
>>
Because people only buy high fashion items for the brand name. The brands can get away with anything because people will still buy it at any price.
>>
>>11178873
(not true, by the way)
>>
>>11178861
because you're poor
>>
>>11178876
You're the poor one for spending all your moms cash on overpriced clothes
I'm the rich one saving up to buy a house
>>
>>11178861
holy fucking shit. I always cringe hard at the sight of louboutins
>>
>>11178875
Prove it
>>
>>11178876
> iphone case
> not poor
You may only pick 1
>>
>>11178909
some people do, but others buy the clothes for the styling, materials, construction, a pure appreciation of the artistic and design merit behind the piece, collection and/or brand and its philosphy
>>
>>11178924
>brand and its philosphy
>falling for this marketing bullshit
lmao plebs
>>
>>11178924
not for high fashion
you sound pretentious as fuck
high fashion is incredibly mediocre quality and if you compare to the price its shit
youre buying the brand name
>>
>>11178947
you think these brands and designers just appear out of the blue if they have no coherent or unique design philosphy behind their work?
>>
>>11178877
post a pic of your house then
>>
>>11178910
I pick:
>anon I'm responding to is poor
>>
>>11178973
You should have picked reading comprehension
>>
>>11178861
Its white people trying to be fashionable that is the joke
>>
>>11178958
ooor the aesthetic of the piece?

ugh why am i replying to this thread
>>
>>11178876
And thriftcore/slackercore looks way more creative/artsy/intelligently superior than any high fashion.
>>
>>11178924
>talking about quality
>buying faggot catwalk core instead of ralph lauren
>>
File: JPG_2674.jpg (186KB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
JPG_2674.jpg
186KB, 1366x2048px
>>11179098
loooool youre delusional mate, keep dressing in the shitty meme styles the internet tricked you into thinking were fashionable
>>
>>11179101
shitty quality b8 lmao, if you were trying youd at least name something that isnt mallcore garbo
>>
>>11179101
>thinking ralph lauren is good
>buying ralph lauren
>>
>>11179101
lol post a fit please
>>
>>11178964
>saving up to buy a house
w2c reading comprehension
>>
>>11178861
I don't get people who don't do what they want.

Fashion is like anything, you should behave in accordance to your own tastes. For example, I think Rick's clothing is beautiful, and that's why I buy and wear it.

The only intention Rick has is for you to like his things and wear them. If you don't like it, fine.

If you don't understand it, maybe that's on you. I like how you are so quick to shrink an idea like art appreciation into "2deep4u". Why like anything? Are you supposed to just have a passing interest in things? Are we going to ignore that digging deep into any area of fine art is very rewarding, or that it alters your perception? Rick is the kind of designer that takes the history of clothing and fashion into consideration with his designs, as well as a sort of prediction of where it can, or should, go. If you are used to just fast fashion jeans and t-shirts everywhere, I can see how it would be jarring, but to me it looks very natural, it has a timeless quality and a very modern feeling to it.

I'm not going to listen to the radio all the time just so I can know all the music everyone talks about, I'm going to listen to shit I love to listen to even if I can't talk to most people about it. I'm not going to wear shit you think is appropriate because who are you, and why do you think I need to impress you? I don't really want anything to do with someone who has an issue with the way I look.If I'm crossing the street and people are staring, then whatever, I'm probably listening to music or talking to someone.

This never happens though. I've never had any social problems. If anything, it's brought me into contact with people I can relate to.

So there you go. Do what you want, because you're going to die
>>
>>11178861
>high fashion
>posts a nigger brand and a brand being ruined by a nigger loving hack
>>
>>11179133
autism the comment
nah im just playing you bring up some good points but please write more succinctly
it is 4chan after all
>>
>>11179104
he looks like a cunt

he dresses like one too
>>
>>11179141
this isn't /b/ sonny
>>
>>11178861
That's not high fashion, it's a fashion victim
>>
File: meh.png (623KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
meh.png
623KB, 512x512px
>>11179133
>I don't get people who don't do what they want.

Idiots anon. they're idiots. The whole lot of them.
>>
>>11179133
>this is what trendslave fashion victims actually believe

reddit.com/r/malefashion pls
>>
>>11179268
you mean niggerkikeland? no thanks.
>>
File: image.jpg (300KB, 798x1200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
300KB, 798x1200px
>>11178861
Your body is a joke fatass
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.