[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

cleaning clothing

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 80999354.jpg (106KB, 392x594px) Image search: [Google]
80999354.jpg
106KB, 392x594px
i have a nice decent pair of skinny jeans, i haven't washed them in a couple of weeks and people started to tell me i smell bad.

if i use water than the color will fade and the jean will shrink a little bit....how the fuck am i supposed to get rid of the odor on the jeans without washing them with water? i heard dry cleaning also shrinks the size of clothing because of heat
>>
>>11177710
>i haven't washed them in a couple of weeks and people started to tell me i smell bad.

i've washed my jeans three times maybe and i've had them for two years, no complaints.

you are just a smelly person. take a shower.
>>
Leave them in the freezer anon, it'll kill bacteria
>>
>>11177710
Drycleaning anon here. The actual process of drycleaning isn't super hot, it's the subsequent pressing that can make it shrink. Have your local cleaners hand press them with a cool iron, shouldn't shrink too much. And if they do, then you just snagged a brand new pair of jeans!
>>
>>11177712
i figured, thanks for the reply.

i have not showered in 6 days.
>>
>>11177726
>shouldn't shrink too much. And if they do, then you just snagged a brand new pair of jeans

there jeans were hard to find, they aren't fucking levi's
>>
>>11177732
If they detect your autism they'll likely just give you the cash value of the pants so that you'll leave as quickly as possible. Our machines don't get above 90°, as long as they're dry when you drop them off they'll be fine. Another option is having someone spot clean them, which is time consuming and expensive. Most cleaners don't have spot cleaning on the register, you'll have to talk to the manager and see what he can do.
>>
>>11177746
Also check out wet cleaning. We don't offer it, but you can look for a place that does. It does involve water, so you might get some fading at the expense of no shrinking
>>
sigh
>>
>>11177779
Tired, anon?
>>
>>11177808
yea
>>
-_-
>>
>>11177824
Get some rest, senpai. The memes are quiet tonight, I'll keep watch.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.