[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shared the computer rendering a while ago. They just came in.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_1603.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1603.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Shared the computer rendering a while ago. They just came in. What does /fa/ think of my newly created shoes?
>>
You trying to copy adidas?
>>
>>11176727
Anal bum autistic
>>
>>11176732
Not OP, but they're probably custom Adidas.
>>
>>11176732
>>11176747

Adidas allows you to take some of their models and customize them with colors and materials (suede, canvas, leather). These are based Sambas with my twist.
>>
>>11176759
Oh, so it's like you ruined a perfectly good pair of Sambas
>>
>>11176727
yellow eyelets dont look right
>>
>>11176727
advice for u : don't create if you have no sense of creativity
>>
>>11176727
Op I guarantee if these were a designer release everyone would cream their jeans over them
>>
yellow eyelets look shit
>>
>>11178579
You know, that's exceptionally rich coming from this board. Every fucking shoe thread is "what does /fa/ think of these white shoes?" White fucking shoes! Ah, but I have no creativity.
>>
>>11180593

>generalizing

He doesn't speak for the entire board, m8.

I am an individual
I have autonomy
I don't particularly like your shoes.
>>
>>11176727
If you go to UMich then great otherwise I don't like the blue/yellow combo
>>
File: zissoushoe01.jpg (32KB, 591x397px) Image search: [Google]
zissoushoe01.jpg
32KB, 591x397px
i like these. idk what the faggot is talking about that says you have no creativity. theres only so much you can do when you're customizing these.

anyway they remind me of team zissou adidas. i plan to cop those soon. pic related
>>
>>11180794
OP here....thank you.
>>
>>11180593
How exactly is slapping a shit colorway on an existing type of shoe creative, exactly?
>>
>>11181611
Oh I don't know....maybe because you get to CHOOSE the colors and textures of various parts of the shoe thus making them unique to you. But what the fuck do I know? Go back to your, "dude these white shoes are the best white shoes ever....did you notice how white they are?"
>>
>>11182932
advice for u : don't create if you have no sense of aesthetics
>>
>>11181611
>>11182950

Why don't you post some of the clothes you make and design then?
>>
>>11182964
i am not feeling them but if youre happy with them thats all that matters m8
>>
File: agm.jpg (132KB, 1500x1586px) Image search: [Google]
agm.jpg
132KB, 1500x1586px
What do you think of these customs?
>>
>>11182950
Lmao....but therein lies the true dichotomy of this board. Aesthetics are truly left to the individual. /fa/ exists for those to search for an aesthetic that is unique and individualized; whether you're talking about hair, shoes, drugs, backpacks, etc. However, on the other side, /fa/ seeks the validation of its constituents. So which is it fuckwad? Have an individual style....or do what others are doing?
>>
>>11182989
as long as you play the part and trashtalk hypebeasts that ask you about them.
>"friends and family release you fucking plebian"
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.