[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can a guy wear leggings and still get bitches and be fashionable??

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: product-image.jpg (47KB, 248x349px) Image search: [Google]
product-image.jpg
47KB, 248x349px
Can a guy wear leggings and still get bitches and be fashionable??
>>
If he's skinny enough - I don't see why not. Stretch-skinny jeans work for guys, and leggings/yoga-pants aren't really that far of a step. Plus, the materials make for a different, uniform texture running down the leg, which could add something different - yet subtle - to fits. And, they're comfy as fuck.

I'd say to pair them with a loose, baggy top (like an oversizes sweater) - don't wear them with tight clothes, as it will make you look comical, or otherwise like you just went biking. Avoid really shiny materials, like pure spandex. Basically, the design philosophy I'm going for: wear them for that specific silhouette that might be shared with super-skinny jeans, but do so with uniform, subtle colors and textures.
>>
Yeah if you're a >6'2 chiseled 10/10 you can wear anything you want
>>
Chinese, Japanese, Korean women prefer someone with a skinner lankier build which I think it's possible

I'm not sure about the western world, but most women I feel prefer someone who is more stocky and built. . .

so i you're a super skinny lanky person I don't see why not you couldn't be fashionable, but depending on the culture and context you're in. . . maybe maybe not as in getting bitches.
>>
>>11175896
Some girls like it, some don't. Most I know make fun of it.
>>
>>11175934
What if I'm a 5'5 skinny straight guy with feminine facial features
>>
>>11176039
Wear em and become a qt trap.
>>
>>11176247
Back to /b/ faggot
>>
/comfycore/
>>
Sure, I wear them under pants all winter.
>>
>>11175927
kys faggot
>>
>>11177414
Post a fit, fuccboi
>>
File: image.jpg (59KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
59KB, 640x640px
>>11177520
keep talking fuck nigga
>>
>>11177527
Reichr0?

Not bad, to be honest. Would look a little better with the CDG tied, I think.
>>
>>11177404
This.
I wear tight-fitting compression pants rather than underwear and a compression shirt under my top. Feels good, like I'm constantly walking through a velvet river of comfort. Do recommend. Can't see myself wearing them without a covering layer, but each to their own.
>>11176039
5'5 skinny guy here too. I'm 105, trying to drop down to at least 100 so I can fit into 27 levi skinnies.
>>
No reason to wear leggings only if running outside and its cold, honestly. And you're gonna look like a faggot otherwise if you're not. They look best on muscular legs not your weak pussyboi fucking shit.
>>
they look good with shorts imo. just make sure the colours look good. I see heaps of Asian dudes rocking the running tights with sports shorts look. I reckon its cool
>>
>>11177527
not bad actually but im really not into the shoes
idk if cunty angle but the torso to legs proportion looks a bit fucked
>>
>>11177527
Holy fuck that's some gay shit.
>>
>>11175927
>skinny
>feminine clothing
No, you will look like a huge fag wearing just leggings
>>11175934
This is true, however height and face don't really matter if you are jacked enough
>>
>>11176039
Everyone will think you try to be a woman m8.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.