[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

OFFICIAL DIY THREAD

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

The last DIY thread is dead, this one will be the official one. I've got a question, just bought a shirt which has printed letters on it but I dislike the colouring of the letters, I want the colour to fade from dark blue to sky blue or at least a bit brighter. Is there a way to do this without fucking up the whole shirt? Btw, the shirt is white itself. thanks in advance guys

pic unrelated
>>
>>11165590
v cool jacket man
>>
How do you print images into shirts like that??
>>
>>11165783
The guy who did the one in the OP had a white T-shirt screenprinted with the image, then cut it out of the T-shirt and stitched onto the jacket.
>>
>>11165768
>im a fucking newfag
>>
>>11165824
nah, it's like an iron patch (don't know the exact name in english)
>>
>>11165768
>>11165875
http://imgur.com/a/OpcDT
tutorial
>>
>>11165590
How do I remove a rubberized print on a shirt?
Sandpaper? Acetone, then wash off quickly?
>>
Where to cop a good plain jacket for printing on? Can be coach, light parka, preferably not bomber.
>>
>>11165935

In addition to the adhesive, could one also stitch the borders of the patch to the garment for extra hold? Would it be possible to circumvent the adhesive if one were to do this?
>>
lmao op wont get his question answered since everybodys interested in new order jacket lmao lmao
>>
>>11165590
Lmao at the border of the patch, I hope it's not sewn on yet.

Sunlight or a spritz with bleach/water would fade the print, though you would have to make sure to just apply it to the lettering, so you would probably need some sort of stencil. Not worth it in the end IMO.

>>11165946
Also not worth it, especially if you have a large amount of print to remove. Acetone won't dissolve it, rather turn it soft and tacky.
>>
bump for op
>>
File: doitforpablo.jpg (101KB, 600x584px) Image search: [Google]
doitforpablo.jpg
101KB, 600x584px
I want to replicate the Pablo denim jacket, but how would I go about printing letter on the back like they did?
>>
>>11169653
fucking lmfao
>>
>>11169665
didn't mean replicate but how do you put things on denim?
>>
>>11169678
It's just screenprinted on there, pretty badly I might ass
>>
>>11169819
fun fact
you're supposed to try and avoid printing on seams
>>
File: download.jpg (9KB, 225x225px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
9KB, 225x225px
>>11169653
stop appropriating my culture pendejo
>>
File: tumblr_mzk8iqUBWt1qhrt1ro1_1280.jpg (237KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mzk8iqUBWt1qhrt1ro1_1280.jpg
237KB, 768x1024px
>>11169903
Shut up, Juan.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.