[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can I do to spice up my dressing style. Just went single!

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 6

File: Screenshot_6.png (540KB, 330x622px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_6.png
540KB, 330x622px
What can I do to spice up my dressing style. Just went single!
>>
Lose weight
>>
File: Screenshot_1.png (461KB, 452x638px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_1.png
461KB, 452x638px
>>11158691
Im not that fat
>>
A more stylish haircut maybe?
Given that you are into that kind of fuckery.
>>
>>11158679
Stop being poor.
>>
File: image.jpg (255KB, 937x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
255KB, 937x1600px
>>11158679
You look like a cuck faggot
>>
yep another troll thread

new/fa/g's keep getting baited
>>
>>
>>11158953
Its not even bait its just one guy being an ass hole, i honestly want help.
>>
File: FB_IMG_1460345860546.jpg (24KB, 450x473px) Image search: [Google]
FB_IMG_1460345860546.jpg
24KB, 450x473px
Can we stop fighting I came on here cause I thought you guys could help.

Now should I keep the hair or grow it out?
>>
>>11158963
>>11158990
On the off chance that you're actually this guy, you look pretty good with the facial hair and that haircut.
Just stop wearing the fedoras and awful menswear.
>>
File: 1vJKNhk.jpg (522KB, 1779x2371px) Image search: [Google]
1vJKNhk.jpg
522KB, 1779x2371px
>>11158679
If you insist on menswear, use actual colors instead of completely solid colors throughout.

pic related. Look at all the colors. They each contrast so they stand out but they also form together to create one outfit

Lose the fedora
>>
>>11159010

It's obviously not him dude. Notice the "FB_IMG_" file name. He's just taking a bunch of images from some guy off of Facebook.
>>
>>11158679
If that's not you pretending to be someone and asking for help is seriously not effay

If it is then the only thing you really need is to get a suit that fits better, the rest are things you can get extra. And those things imo is more casual clothing.
>>
>>11159126
Yes i got them off my facebook i dont really keep every image of me saved on my computer
>>
>>11158679
penn u need to throw that outfit right in the trash
>>
Do you realise that this guy is literally less autistic then you are? I am 100% serious, who is the one posting some poor dude's pictures on a cambodjan windmill forum?
>>
>>11158946
You look like Matty from Skins
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.