[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Jeans are for farmer and simpletons

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: virtueyouth.jpg (47KB, 564x336px) Image search: [Google]
virtueyouth.jpg
47KB, 564x336px
I am no longer wearing jeans,

only chinos, wool trousers, and such

I can't believe I fell for this meme.

I have donated all but one pair of jeans to use when mowing the lawn and working on my paintings.

If you honestly think jeans are appropriate day to day wear,

you are a philistine or poorfag
>>
Does it make you feel euphoric to wear big boy's trousers OP?
>>
>>11158573

*tips fedora*
*puffs e-cig*

Hello sir, I am le glad to hear you shalt no longer be wearing jeans like the rabble. Now if you excuse me I'll get back to reading online comics to broaden my cultural understandings of the online Neo-Renaissance.

Oh and mom just cooked dinner for me too.
>>
>>11158581

it does,

I feel liberated from being a manchild meme fag dresser.

also I will only wear sneakers when working out.

I mostly now wear loafers and bluchers
>>
>>11158588
Sounds cool, post an outfit please
>>
Denim clothing is contemporary peasant-ware.
>>
you'll grow out of this stage one day OP.
>>
>>11158573
/r/mfa is calling for you OP
>>
i am going to admit that nothing bothers me more than seeing an adult wearing nikes, jeans, a graphic t, and a hoodie. it seems to be the 40 yr old manchild uniform. the same jackasses who go home to their boring wife, play video games, make sure to browse their fav subreddits, and think they are cultured because they eat sushi or thai food once a week.
>>
>>11158630
>Denim clothing is contemporary peasant-ware.

this.

You guys worship chinks who spend daddy's money on shit tier fashion.

the only chinks who had it right were the Miyuki-Zoku.
>>
>>11158651
You sound like you're projecting really hard.

there's a reason why some people are referred to as "suits". They let their job wear them.
>>
>>11158573
Agreed, the jeans meme is super overplayed
>>
>>11158573
Well fitting jeans are comfortable and they look better than trousers and chinos imo.
>>
Someone post the pictures of the guy on facebook bragging about his shitty suits. The guy with the ayy lmao thumb.
>>
Lol jeans aren't a meme. They've been around since the 17th century. Get your closed minded head out of your ass.

Also, if you're American, you're practically born wearing jeans. Go literally fucking anywhere and half (if not more) of the people you see will be wearing jeans.

In short: denim isn't going anywhere. Stop being a little contrarian faggot and deal with it.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.