[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tasteless horrible items that are 'fashionable'

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

So horrifically gaudy
>>
I have the slim wallet in the Graphite Damier pattern, it's a really nice shape and the design is actually very subtle. I agree with you on the monogram stuff, though.
>>
>>11156159
how much are these purses? i always see rich white moms with yoga pants carrying them around
>>
File: michael-kors-logo.jpg (50KB, 640x425px) Image search: [Google]
michael-kors-logo.jpg
50KB, 640x425px
Anything Kors really.
>>
>>11156483

Like 2/3 grand.
>>
Supreme.
>>
>>11156159

Anything with a brand name or logo present
>>
>>11156493
Australian dollars maybe. I was looking at a small bag for my girlfriend with personalisation added, which is a rather substantial amount. The bag came out to £795.
>>
gucci, leather items, hats, scarfs prettyy much anything if it has the read and green on it
LV
hermes
mcm
christian lobuoutin
bvlgari in general
dior wallets
michael kors
also, while it's really hard for peoople to get a hold of goyard outside of ebay and grailed.
goyard is slowly starting to get too commercialized through rap music
>>
I'm not a fan of anything gold plated
And I don't like seeing basic bitch brands. Kinda wish a store would take a big risk and start importing brands from South Korea or Japan, cuz even their fast fashion is better than ours
>>
>>11156604
Hermes clothing, bags are The shit
>>
>>11156624
this
>>
File: abcdefg.jpg (15KB, 384x449px) Image search: [Google]
abcdefg.jpg
15KB, 384x449px
I fucking hate the flared pants thread
>>
>>11156604
>hermes on that list

pleb
>>
>>11156604

I don't think you realise that quite a few in your list are not tasteless in the slightest. It's like you listed out high end mainstream designers to sound cool.
>>
>>11156604
nothing wrong with most hermes, louboutin, and dior
>>
>>11158038
everything wrong with Hermes belts
>>
>>11158057
just because a couple of niggers wear it doesn't make it gaudy
>>
>>11156604
Hermes makes really nice ties and scarves. Only thing I really don't like are the belts and leather goods
>>
>>11158073
F-A-M we live in different parts of the world. Thankfully we barely have niggers here. But the only people wearing Hermes belts are 15-19 year olds who spend all their parents' money on Belvedere, Armand and Moët
>>
>>11156604
You're already getting shit on a lot for including Hermes on that list, but I'll add my bit. Hermes makes loads of stuff that isn't visibly branded. Their scarves, ties, leather and fragrances are dank as fuck.

I agree that the H belts are for fuckboys, but that's one item and I've only ever seen two in person despite being around lots of spoiled rich kids.
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 620x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 620x400px
Is chief keef fa?
>>
>>11158144
>>
>>11158144
Fuck yeah niqqa bang bang
>>
>>11158144
gay af
>>
>>11156488
Tasteless: The Brand
>>
>>11156483
$800

Way cheaper if you buy used.
>>
>>11158427
>>11156488
I dunno, literally every woman I've ever met has at least one of their bags or wallets, and so long as it's not the monogram print they usually look good.
>>
>>11156488
>I think $100 is a lot of money the brand
>>
>>11158127
>I've only ever seen two in person despite being around lots of spoiled rich kids.

Come to Europe
>>
>>11156476
you deserve to be shamed, child.
>subtle
hahahahaha
>>
burberry when check is visible
actually almost everything when the logo is visible
>>
>>11159914
from a distance it is just a grey checkerboard pattern. I only purchased it because it fits perfectly into my coat pocket and holds everything I need. In the months I've had it I've never noticed anybody pay attention to it, and for those reasons it's perfect.
>>
>>11159932
don't worry anon, I've got the same wallet and he's just being a faggot. It's not gaudy in the slightest.
>>
>>11156488

every fucking chick has these
>>
>>11156604
Everyone slagging on this dude for listing Hermes is lying to themselves

Hermes has some really nice stuff and I personally love the Tierre d'Hermes fragrance but these days 90% of the time you'll see Hermes gear is on an ugly chinese guy rocking either an H belt or a gaudy scarf coated in branding. Their subtler stuff is hardly seeing action compared to that shit.
>>
>>11160200
If you're wearing "Tierre d'Hermes" you're wearing a fake frag senpai

>>11156604
Bvlgari logos may be gaudy but their diamond cuts are on point.
>>
>>11160277
Terre d'Hermes, whatever, it's a good scent whether I spell the name correctly or not
>>
>>11156488
fuckin white girl: the brand
>>
Coach
YSL
Goyard
>>
>>11156159
Damn here in Italy they have been some sort of status symbol for middle working class chavs for the last 15 years I guess.
I see dozens of these on the daily, most of them are probably fake too.

The best thing is seeing ~30 year old fat short women wearing leggings, uggs and "ironic" 10$ hoodies while carrying their big ass monograms.
>>
>>11161722
>SLP
>tasteless and horrible

You baiting fuck 8/10

It is expensive tho
>>
>tasteless gaudy fashion
So Italian fashion general?
>>
>>11156488
I think the solid colored ones look pretty decent apart from the giant metal "MK" logo.
>>
>>11161757
YSL is different from SLP pleb
>>
File: mario-crying.png (458KB, 954x1018px) Image search: [Google]
mario-crying.png
458KB, 954x1018px
>>11161779
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.