[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Effay date ideas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: 115[1].jpg (1MB, 2125x1414px) Image search: [Google]
115[1].jpg
1MB, 2125x1414px
Effay date ideas?
>>
>>11154916
suicide pact
>>
>>11154916
Go to a strip club, get in the champagne room with her and some other girl(s), ask for the honeymoon special
>>
Ice skating and coffee?
>>
>>11154916
>bands with a more sit-down and listen vibe
>art gallery
>park/reservation
>live theater
>opera
>shroom trip in woods (once with you sober, second time with your date sober)
>>
Cafe + wander around town if it's brunch/lunch/afternoon (Cafe then going to the park seems fun in the afternoon.)
>>
Go to a techno club and share a bag of ket
>>
>>11154916
netflix and chill
>>
On valentine's day I broke into an apartment complex with my gf and went to this abandoned restaurant at the top floor and fingerblasted her while we watched the sun set

and now I'm alone and my life is worthless garbage
>>
>>11154916
>concept of dates

not effay, sorry
>>
>>11155214
Last sentence cuts deep
>>
drinking lean and listening to young thug and future
>>
>>11155221
fucking this
>>
>>11155214
> and now I'm alone and my life is worthless garbage

it feels so bad, but it's also /fa/, so it's cool i guess

btw is it better to have experienced it and then know for sure you will NEVER feel like that again, or to have never experienced it?
>>
>>11155225
I wanted to have a gf before I died

Now that that's off the bucket list I'm just running down the clock
>>
>>11155229
хaхa кyл
>>
>>11155214
I feel you but you should realised that you don't need someone else to have a happy life
>>
>>11155087
Top ket
>>
>>11154916

>Low budget:
Buy a bottle or two of good red wine (you can find bottle of good wine for like 10-25 $) and sit on beach, or somewhere where you have look on a river BY NIGHT. If the girl is not too poshy she'll really like this.

>Semi-Budget
Opera + good late night tapas style restaurant

>Living on the edge
Take her to some really good gourmet restaurant for dinner degustation menu + good wine, and then take her to some nice quiet place in your city or for a walk in buzzy promenades.. end your journey in good hotel with champagne and late-night sex.

These may all sound typical, but they are really good and work on majority of women, especially if they have a little class
>>
>>11155214
>On valentine's day I broke into an apartment complex with my gf and went to this abandoned restaurant at the top floor and fingerblasted her while we watched the sun set

probably the most effay thing that will be posted t b h
>>
>abandoned restaurant at the top floor

What?
>>
are picnics effay?

I always take my first dates on a picnic cause I think its cute but what do you guys think?
>>
A table at Dorsia.
>>
I went bowling and to the arcade and finished with having a burger, on the way home A Real Hero came up on shuffle and my girlfriend rested her head on my shoulder, it was perfect, all I needed was a toothpick.
>>
>>11154916
Is that james deen lmao
>>
>>11155494
wrong
>>
>>11155494
not true
>>
>browsing 4chan
>dates

that's an oxymoron
>>
>>11156305
my cock is going to date with your mouth tonight babe
>>
This has nothing to do with fashion. Are there no mods on this board?
>>
Getting drunk on free wine at art exhibition openings (the key is to give off the vibe that you're doing it for fun, not because you're broke)
Exploring abandoned buildings
Going to thrift shops
Getting them to help you with art projects like screenprinting or filmmaking
>>
>>11156354
wrong
>>
>>11155898
>>11156052
Weak faggots
>>
I took this girl to the museum of science and she said it was the best date she's ever been on. You also have to have a personality op
>>
>>11158175
>this one time a girl lied to me
>>
>>11158181
>i've never been on a date
>>
>>11155886
How did a nitwit like you manage to get your hands on the Fisher account?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.