[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what the hell just happened?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: very_weird.png (617KB, 1280x575px) Image search: [Google]
very_weird.png
617KB, 1280x575px
was this supposed to happpen?
>>
Seller probably sold them through another medium and wanted grailed feedback
>>
>>11152880
kek I bought them, the seller got mad but the admins say I have the right to receive my item.
GOTTA JEW FAST
>>
>>11152933
congratz, you bought shoes that looks like theyve been worn by the whole north korean army
>>
>>11152933
Hes still not gonna send them to yo
>>
>>11152933
pls some proof,
please

this might actually put some life back in /fa/ for a few mins
>>
>>11152933
You're never gonna make it
>>
>>11152933
I honestly hope you're saying the truth, it'd be hillarious
>>
>>11152971
this
I saw some supreme shit posted at stupid prices but didn't buy since I figured it was an honest mistake.
If I'd known grailed would force them to send it...damn
>>
op if they forced me to send them i'd fill the insides with my feces and then ship them
>>
File: 1457588430312.gif (2MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1457588430312.gif
2MB, 480x270px
> mfw OP thinks he got a steal
> mfw the seller takes a fat steaming shit in the shoes before he has to ship then because Grailed made him do it
> mfw the seller gets jewed out of his shoes for a measly two bucks and the buyer gets poop shoes

Kek.
>>
>>11152933

Lol the faggot Grailed admins can't force someone to ship you an item.
>>
>>11152880
whoever bought it is just gonna have to go through the hassle of getting their two dollars refunded when the seller doesnt ship.
>>
is /fa/ really this fucking stupid? grailed can't make you do shit and the kid saying he bought it is lying
>>
>>11154865

Yeah that's why literally every response in this thread is expressing doubt or showing snarky sarcasm, fuckwit.

I know it's hard to see when you have cock in your mouth but read the thread before responding next time.
>>
>>11154885
read the thread again fuckwit

I know it's hard to see when you have cock in your mouth but read the thread before responding next time.
>>
>>11152880
>literally stan smiths but uglier and worn
>>
>>11154885
>gets called out on being incorrect
>it was a joke all along you're the only one who didn't get it
lmao pls idiot
>>
>>11153651
why are white people so degenerate? kys you fucking scum
>>
>>11152880

desu this looks like better leather than a regular euro stans
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.