[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guys how to I find what colors for me?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: image.gif (2MB, 500x420px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 500x420px
Guys how to I find what colors for me?
>>
Are for me
>>
literally just wear what you want, fashion rules are for autists
>>
>>11151078
get out
>>
>>11151080
t. autist who cant decide on what looks good himself so has to get others to tell him how to dress
>>
>>11151085
what looks good on himself?
thats a fucking fashion rule
contradict yourself further faggot
>>
>>11151091
how in anyway is that a fashion rule
im talking about shit like "hurr pale skinned people should only wear pale clothes"
>>
>>11151094
because everyone looks good in different things. How to find out what looks best on you? follow a fucking rule.
>>
I just wear navy blue and grey. I'm not trying to stick out. I'm sorry I'm not /fa/.
>>
>>11151101
and you dont let some stupid rule made by other people define what looks good on you, thats a surefire way to limit your creativity with fashion, same thing goes with all the tards on here who try to dress in shit like palewave, they are completely uncreative and have no judgement of aesthetics so they need others to dress them
>>
File: image.png (286KB, 480x384px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
286KB, 480x384px
>>11151110
being dressed by others and following fashion rules are two different things. i guess good fashion to you is extended suit sleeves and untailored pant legs. Over sized shoulders aswell? good luck
>>
File: JPG_2658.jpg (152KB, 1366x2048px) Image search: [Google]
JPG_2658.jpg
152KB, 1366x2048px
>>11151130
oh yeah and i guess your view of fashion is for it to be the most closeminded, unintersting creative field ever an in no way should be treated like an artform and but instead should only be a method to make yourself look good and pleasing to other people and fit in with the rest of society
good luck
>>
>>11151178
you are the biggest faggot on planet earth
>>
>>11151195
nice argument
>>
>>11151178
Lmao as if i want to be a walking art project. Id like to see how you dress.
>>
>>11151205
im not saying you have to dress in some ridiculous outfit, im saying that you should treat clothing like art or design, where elements of design arent treated in a fixed "you should do specifically this" attitude, but rather seen as something to be exploited and experimented with
>>
>>11151072

desu color theory for a person isn't that hard, your hair and skin color are the biggest indicators of the type of colors would look best on you.

but past this just make sure that your clothing itself is coordinated properly. this is far more important than understanding that neon green doesn't look as good as an earthy grey.
>>
>>11151072

desu color theory for a person isn't that hard, your hair and skin color are the biggest indicators of the type of colors would look best on you.

but past this just make sure that your clothing itself is coordinated properly. this is far more important than understanding that neon green doesn't look as good as an earthy grey. if it fits well, is flattering, properly color-coordinated, and thematically uniform then it'll look good.
>>
>>11151072
to be honest, color theory for a person isn't that hard, your hair and skin color are the biggest indicators of the type of colors would look best on you.

but past this just make sure that your clothing itself is coordinated properly. this is far more important than understanding that neon green doesn't look as good as an earthy grey. as long as it fits well, is properly uniform and coordinated and functions aesthetically, it'll look good.
>>
>>11151072
I started watching this show a week ago and really like it. Are there any others I should check out that are similar?
>>
>>11151289
Vash the Stampede
Black Lagoon
PlanetES
>>
How do i find color that match with grey?
I bought a dark blue short and it looked horrible with my grey t-shirts. Looks good with white though.
>>11152161
>Vash the Stampede
Trigun, bro. Trigun.
>>
>>11151289
NGE
Samurai Champloo
>>
>>11151289
Samurai champloo (same director)
psycho pass
Darker than black
>>>/wsr/
remember /a/ isn't for requests (neither is /fa/)
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.