[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

AF1

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

Low, high, or none?
>>
Was planning on getting the low ones since they fit my style more and go better with shorts than the long ones. Your choice famm
>>
>>11148423
highs are pretty hard to pull off, lows are shitty.
>>
how american marketers convinced adults in your country that it's okay to buy kids shoes is beyond me. You people are so fucking gullible and dumb
>>
>>11148438
ok? Sorry dad, ill go put on my oxfords.

I might get the highs, but they dont really go with much.
>>
>>11148435
please dont get em mate.. you could do better
>>
>>11148423
Mids, highs are too tall and the lows are too chunky.
>>
>>11148423
low all white, versatile, clean, classic, interesting. I wish I copped a pair instead of Stan Smiths. better yet would be Common Projects bball Lows
>>
>>11148553
how comfy are stan smiths? I was considering getting some also. They look pretty uncomfy (as a NB wearer)
>>
>>11148553
copped the bball highs since noone wants them and i had no plain white shoes nor high tops really fuckin sick I reckon. pricey at full price but if you know your size/have tried them on definitely worth copping on sale.
>>
>>11148423
i like those shoes so much but everytime i fall for them i have to sell them because i can't wear them correctly.
>>
>>11148560
They're well padded and the leather is soft. I find them comfy but maybe to much so; they feel loose and even when you really tie them hard they just constrict where the laces are.

So yeah like walking on clouds but id prefer if they were firmer and hugged a bit more.

before anyone says something theyre the right size, i bought them instore to make sure
>>
>>11148438
>must wear a suit at all times
>muh masculinity
>>
>>11148562
they're sick, Ive wanted them ever since I saw doop post his beat-to-shit pair. but with that price and already owning white sneakers Ill have to give them a miss, unfortunately they're going to get harder and harder to find now theyve been discontinued
>>
File: $_57.jpg (144KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
144KB, 1600x1200px
i copped low ones used for 35 cuckbucks from ebay.
r8
>>
The only people I see wear them here are tumblrites. Would not cop.
>>
File: image.jpg (114KB, 580x566px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
114KB, 580x566px
>>11148711
Matched with this
>>
>>11148711
doesnt that mean dont buy parkers either?

Af1's with blue jeans and tucked in white t for the classic 90's look
>>
File: image.jpg (115KB, 688x1032px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
115KB, 688x1032px
>>11148731
Would do better with these imo
>>
>>11148741
true, they have more of a fad look to them
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.