[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Supercuts = autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

File: 348s.jpg (28KB, 348x348px) Image search: [Google]
348s.jpg
28KB, 348x348px
I used to get haircuts from a salon for like $40. I recently stopped giving a fuck and started getting crew cuts from Supercuts for like $10. Is this a white trash/austistic/embarassing thing to be doing?
>>
>>11148263
please god allow this to be b8
>>
i cut my own hair at home.. grow a pair of juicy balls and grow tf up
>>
>>11148265
It's not. I've been hearing many blacks hating on people who get their hair cuts from supercuts.

Since blacks are usually NEETs who are obsessed with fashion and spend 75% of their welfare checks on them (like /fa/), I think they know a thing or two.
>>
>>11148270
blacks have pubic hair on their head m8

why are you listening to blacks? uncuck yourself
>>
>>11148277
i keked so hard i have liquid shit running down my leg gg mate
>>
>>11148277
That's why they buzz it off.

Okay so what is the consensus here? Where does everybody get their haircuts? My own mother is hating on me for going to supercuts
>>
>>11148285
consensus is that you should kill yourself, my man
not because you get cheap haircuts, but because you're a huge fucking faggot
>>
>>11148291
cut your own hair. Thats my vote
>>
File: 619.jpg (57KB, 590x750px) Image search: [Google]
619.jpg
57KB, 590x750px
>>11148285
doesnt really matter man. paying too much for a haircut is dumb imo. no one can tell what barber you go to as long as they dont just fuck your shit up
>>
>>11148285
honest to god Supercuts is only shit because haircuts are supposed to be from someone you know that wont fuck your shit up and knows what kinda shit you want

I go to an Asian lady and she charges $20 but its kinda worth, honestly you should have like a trusted person to do your hair unless you cut it short
>>
>>11148291
>confirmed for autistic supercuts customer with an undercut
>>
>>11148270
Why the hell are you even interacting with blacks?
>>
>>11148300
good one, retard
>>
>>11148299
This. I know a lot of girls from high school that did the whole cosmetology thing. I've been going to the same girl for almost 5 years now, and I get exactly what I want each time. It costs me $15 for the haircut and $5 for the tip.
>>
I pay 7$ senpai
>>
I pay like $80 but money isn't really an issue. Hair still looks like shit because of thin hair and high hairline though.
>>
>>11148373
Literally me
>>
>>11148373
25% tip ?? fucking Americans
>>
File: tumblr_nq8onmSMuj1uxnp1mo1_500.png (182KB, 500x374px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nq8onmSMuj1uxnp1mo1_500.png
182KB, 500x374px
>>11150216
ikr, all this money we got n shit
>>
>>11150216
ffs 5$ is chump change if you can't tip the person who makes your hair look sikk note than 10% you need to reevaluate your position en tú vida
>>
>>11148294
>that picture
fucking classic
>>
Dude, it's just a fucking haircut. Who cares where you get it from so long as it works.

Do it yourself if you're that worried.
>>
>>11150216
33% tip
>>
>>11150231
If the haircut costs 15$ I'm paying 15$? Or are you doing the same everytime you spend money ?
>>
>>11150231
that money stacks up after some years i couldve bought a house instead uknow
>>
>>11150297
33 ⅓ %
>>
>>11148285
Go to a barber or cut it yourself. Anything else is looked at as strange. This isn't my opinion, it's the safest and most objective option.
>>
>>11148270
>I've been hearing many blacks hating on people who get their hair cuts from supercuts.

Because supercuts is a "white" establishment. As in the people there only know how to cut white hair. Of course blacks don't go.
>>
>Going to ______cuts
>Using a woman barber
Go to a real barber and tip him if he does a good job.
>>
>>11150320
blacks dont have "hair" they have pubes
>>
I used to go to Cost Cutters, to a certain woman that was recommended to me. It was maybe $14-ish. They closed so now she works at a private local salon. It's about $15.50 and I always even it out to $20 or $25 if I'm feeling saucy.

For me the main thing was finding someone that knows how to your style of hair, and then continue to use them. I never go to anyone else. I would pay $40 or $50 from what I get from her. She does my hitler youth real good. What really helped what showing her a bunch of /fa/ insp I saved and also google photos on my iPhone. I don't know how you autists describe a haircut in words lmao.
>>
>>11150320

Their hair tends to be much curlier.

Think of it this way... do you want to go to a hair cutting place that doesn't know shit about styling certain hair types? Kind of makes you question their knowledge as a hairdresser.
>>
it's very hard to fuck up 2 on the side and a trim on the top, but it's not impossible.

I go to sports clips and always ask for the same haircut and it's whatever.
>>
protip: get your hair cut by a gay man
>>
I'm black its easy.

That is one of our greatest privileges.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.