[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you guys ever realize that mainstream fashion is making a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 7

File: Screenshot_2016-04-07-01-05-05~2.png (542KB, 1025x1823px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-04-07-01-05-05~2.png
542KB, 1025x1823px
Do you guys ever realize that mainstream fashion is making a push towards living in poverty?

You see these ad campaigns with a dirty matress on the floor and a small clothing rack sitting on damaged wood floors in a leaky studio apt.

Then that push towards poverty is applied towards everything, small portions of food, glamorize the idea of living without a car and having to rely on public transportation

I know "zoolander" made fun of it with homeless chic but 20 years later fashion is marketing the idea that we should all live in a borderless, free trade liberal paradise where nobody has any assets or belongings

I feel that
Fashion is pushing the liberal agenda
>>
>>11144528

You moron, art and fashion have always focused on fringe outcasts. Go back to reading Stormfront and putting up Trump
signs
>>
>>11144538
Better than assault weapons ban 2: electric boogaloo Hilary's turn
>>
>>11144538
And you know that Mexicans working here illegally in traditional college student jobs and sending the money back to Mexico is doing the country/California millions of dollars in harm

And you know for a fact that child molesters and murderers cross that border everyday starting a new life in a cuck state that fucking welcomes them and gives their children underserved free education

You're a fucking a millenial you should be pissed at this fucking wetbacks yet you fucking defend them they took everything you fucking kids were supposed to get

They live off of your fucking resources and send the remains back to fucking Mexico while you and every fucking American your age owes hundreds of thousands in student debt

You fucking smile while it happens

Pick up a fucking ar-15 and shoot the waves of wetback fucks coming into the state trying to steal your resources and stop supporting brands that hire illegals meaning stop buying AA shirts
>>
>>11144528
You have to see the bigger picture to understand why that is happening
There is a huge global economic crisis going on, modest seeming lifestyles are what sell right now.
>>
>>11144552
So this thread wasn't actually about fashion at all, was it?
>>
File: MeanwhileInEurope.jpg (8KB, 185x273px) Image search: [Google]
MeanwhileInEurope.jpg
8KB, 185x273px
>>11144552
>Pick up a fucking ar-15 and shoot the waves of wetback fucks coming into the state trying to steal your resources and stop supporting brands that hire illegals meaning stop buying AA shirts

meme material
>>
>open thread
>sieg
>close thread
>>
>>11144528
Asceticism, hade you even heard that word faggot?
>>
>>11144538
This. Once you actually grow up and decide to leave this racist, misogynist and homophobic board and chat with adults about adult fashion, come join us over at http://www.reddit.com/r/malefashionadvice. Additionally, if you want to chat with adults about adult politics we have two very active political forums http://www.reddit.com/r/sanders4president and http://www.reddit.com/r/politics
>>
>>11144552
Bait, here's your reply
>>
>>11144742
Sanders appeals solely to the youth demographic who just want to yell radical change because it angers older leftists who vote Hilary

He's a Jew

You idiots really want to be ruled by Israel don't you?
>>
read lasch's book on cultural narcissism

we are being conditioned to expect less from the people around us and the economy for the obvious reasons you've pointed out already

its everywhere, the quality of everything is dropping
>>
>>11144742
>>11146574
Is that a bait answering to a bait ?
Communism is the only answer btw.
>>
>>11144552
>working here illegally in traditional college student jobs
lol yeah i'm sure there's a lot of "ceramic engineers" out there who aren't able to be in their field and wash dishes in a restaurant
or quality control managers who can't get jobs cleaning the halls of a community college
also, since this is /fa/, don't let me forget about all the fashion designers who aren't able to start their careers working minimum wage (if that) in a sweatshop, sewing in LA
>>
>>11144552
Conservatives are all about "every man for himself" and a free market mentality until it comes to immigrants & foreign trade. Just more proof that bigotry is engrained in the GOP.
>>
>>11146574
But he's rolling though
>>
File: Penguins.jpg (760KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
Penguins.jpg
760KB, 1024x768px
>>
>>11147400
wtf are you talking about?
>>
File: image.png (7KB, 528x404px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
7KB, 528x404px
Jesus Christ what kind of GOP shill fuckery is this? Back to the containment board with you.
>>
>>11144618
waiting for Jain facemasks to take off.
>>
>>11144528
I liked Trix better when it had the fruit shaped pieces
>>
>>11144528
The liberal agenda is not for people to have no assets or belonging, you complete fucking retard.
>>
>>11144538
found the numale cuck
>>
>>11144528

just look at modern fashion outlets nowadays

They sell completely 100% generic shoes for like $500. They look exactly like a shitty walmart pair, but they're extra high build quality

this is becoming 'high fashion'

No actual beauty or uniqueness. It's just build quality. Literally function over form instead of both.

Fashion will soon mimic the travesty known as modern architecture such as solid gray concrete minimalist rectangles.
>>
>>11147290
Bartending and waitressing were perfectly viable options while attending college.

However since small business are shitty and will cut a buck anywhere (which is why all shit small business shops never take returns and their customer service sucks fuck with higher prices) And hire illegals

Then plead ignorance on the status of their employees when/of they get caught which is never because California is a no enforcement state
>>
>>11147400
Well let's think about that for a minute, you have every man selling his services and goods he made in order to survive....he trades those services for other services and shit just works doesn't it? I guess some sort of fucking economic growth comes of it

Liberals don't fucking understand this

They come along and they see a fucking cobbler (that shoe maker for you idiot liberals) then they see that it's a male cobbler

Doesn't matter that he makes the best fucking shoes in town nope, so they come along and say that he has to shut his shit down unless he has a woman in there making shoes and she has to be in charge of his operation because... Human resources is a new thing they came up with too

Doesn't matter that Jane Doe bitch can't craft a single fucking shoe...she's placed there because it feels good socially

Same fucking shit...like hey if we melt down horse feet it makes glue. And it works...fucking well.

Well nope I can't act like I'm better than everyone else and I need to Pat my own back and act pious ....so bo more glue...you have to use watered down rice paste

Etc until you get to 2016 where you can't wipe your ass in America without some loser ass liberal trying to make up another law and how we should just apologize to all of the Mexican drug lords wbo run the border towns for calling them drug lords
>>
>>11144528
Am i the only one more interested in what's going on in OPs pic????

What's Going on with trix cereal???
>>
>>11148617
all i ever see at bars are *not mexican* people in their late 20s trying to get their shit together
and at restaurants it's usually high school girls, college girls, and 20 year olds trying to get their shit together, again, not mexican
the mexicans are cooking

is california really a no enforcement state? because factories get raided all the time for illegals
companies get their goods seized and then receive a fine for operating with a factory that hires illegals
>>
/pol/ pls go away
>>
File: image.jpg (87KB, 436x436px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
87KB, 436x436px
Have I been accidentally redirected to /pol/???
>>
>>11144552
christ

>you're a fucking millenial
>you should be ______
>you fucking defend them
>they live off YOUR
>you fucking smile when it happens

gj arguing at a strawman
>>
File: dylan.jpg (16KB, 200x269px) Image search: [Google]
dylan.jpg
16KB, 200x269px
>>11144552
good luck succeeding in life with these views.
>>
>>11148643
I can't tell if you're the product of spending too much time on 4chan and you've been poes law'd into oblivion or I can't see through the troll
>>
>>11149221
Removed coloring, HFCS, and changed the shape
>>
Fashion is a young persons game.
Young people are liberal.
>>
>>11148643
Are you kidding ?
Is that how americans really talk ?
Why did I teach myself a shitty english if it was to read this kind of shit ?
Mexico must be such a carbuncle of a city for their people to wanna come & take the risk of meeting one of you guys...
>>
>>11144528
It could be a concerted effort to increase overall market size.

Right now, the market for high-end clothing appeals almost exclusively to rich people. Maybe they think more poor people will start spending money if they see ads with poor people wearing expensive clothes
>>
>>11144552
Do us and yourself a favor and kys pls
>>
>>11148643
There are other problems associated with free market mentality; everyone is ignorant to some degree and without overhead people can fuck shit up really quick; superprojects, shit quality products, zero environmental/social responsibility... Also there is more than one type of liberal; you obviously dislike the ones that are overly apologetic, ineffective and non-pragmatic but that doesn't give you the right to generalize liberals into such broad accusations.
>>
>>11150739
>Young people are liberal.
ayy
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.