[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What clothes would give a Burial aesthetic /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

File: 71mg-aHJwjL._SL1250_.jpg (202KB, 1250x1116px) Image search: [Google]
71mg-aHJwjL._SL1250_.jpg
202KB, 1250x1116px
What clothes would give a Burial aesthetic /fa/?
>>
>>11143292
What sort of fucking retarded question is that
>>
Low key clothes that don't stand out or look too extreme or feminine /overly masculine
NOT full rick or avant garde shit and not mfa business reddit bullshit
Just low key clothes
>>
>>11143350
Can you post some pictures?
>>
>>11143292
whatever working class londoners wear on the daily
>>
>>11143292
FlyLo said a while back that Burial is the kinda guy who will just wear head to toe Nike/Adidas tracksuits, so either that or look at the films/games he samples and base it on those
>>
>>11143292
The key is to channel the mood of Burial visually, the same way this video does:
http://youtu.be/RLgidLHCSk8

The inner city, industrial motif is extremely strong, so adapt that into your clothes.

Monochrome would work, but more greys than black. Burial is the sonic incarnation of urban despair so trainers are definitely acceptable. High end gear isn't necessary, grey scale adidas sambas are fine.

Again, with the inner city struggle vibe, find yourself a nice French inspired work jacket, normally indigo but dye that shit darker and you're onto a winner
>>
File: 73.jpg (75KB, 785x521px) Image search: [Google]
73.jpg
75KB, 785x521px
>>11143533
good to see my fellow /fa/gs passionate about shit
>>
get better taste in music
>>
but your picrel burial is super shit and pleb

the only burial worth listening is earlier one, and even that is kinda so-so

>>11143475
>flylo
steaming pile of shit desu
>>
>>11143588
lmaoing @ yourlife
>>
I'd say urban techwear is closest. I definitely think of hoods and concealed faces. full Rick type shit was my first thought, but there's something primitive about Rick's stuff, while Burial has a more modern and sometimes industrial sound that makes me think of the city.
>>
>>11143292
you asked this question before

but, based on the album art you would have to wear a grey hoodie and a dark t-shirt. A cup of coffee at a diner is a plus.
>>
london streetwear
>>
>>11143975
I was literally going to say this
but I'll say it agian fuckit
>>11143588
lmaoing @ yourlife
>>
>>11144016

i like the way you think
>>
>>11143588
lmaoing @ yourlife
>>
Cottweiler / Astrid Andersen / HBA aesthetic imo
>>
Jeans slightly too big for you but not as a fashion statement just because you can't be assed to shop for jeans and random t shirts from whatever the Brit equivalent of JC Pennys is.
>>
>>11143292
It makes me think of junglist type clothes worn tastefully. Like 90's Woodland camo, N-3b parka, plain jeans, button-ups. Like a more plainer, more white-collar industrial aesthetic with much less goth influence
>>
>>11149072
+ trainers
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.