[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Where does /fa/ stand on knockoffs/counterfeits?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: $_57.jpg (354KB, 1600x1334px) Image search: [Google]
$_57.jpg
354KB, 1600x1334px
Where does /fa/ stand on knockoffs/counterfeits?
>>
>>11141947
The entire idea of luxury clothing is "luxury" materials intended to produce a higher quality product which will last longer.

If you're just trying to look good and don't mind the fact that someone might realize its fake then go for it, also don't lie and say its real if you're asked lol.
>>
It's fine unless they're recognised as fake. Then no one will respect you.
>>
>>11141982
drop trip
>>
It's fine if you're a gaudy arab drug dealer wearing fake Gucci caps. If you're a decent human being, you can't.
>>
>>11141982
I feel that. Like the main reason I want yeezys, Ultraboosts, and NMDs are for the boost material. I want the comfort. Yeah, I like how they look, but I'd rather have the comfort than the same look for cheaper. I've seen fakes irl and they're usually mad obvious.

Only thing I'll buy reps of is jeans. Ali has pretty adequate knock offs for under $50 and I'm about that. Had a pair of $10 represent knock offs for about half a year now, and they're still in like new condition.
>>
buy the highest quality fake you can and deny till you die
>>
>>11142178
>Fake jeans
Come on.
>>
>>11142190
Ya so
>>
File: 151.png (461KB, 471x460px) Image search: [Google]
151.png
461KB, 471x460px
>>11142202
>>
>>11142206
Spending $100+ on jeans ain't my thing. Can't afford it my man
>>
>>11142219
Then buy H&M or something m8. What fakes do you buy? They're just jeans. Heavily branded stuff?
>>
>>11141982
I'm in agreement with this.

I have a few stone island pieces and find them to be really comfy in terms of material.

I've got a friend who bought a fake stone island polo and it looked and felt cheap. The badge was good quality, but that was about it.

I tend to avoid fakes on the basis the material isn't as good and I'd rather just spend £5 on a polo at primark than spend £20 on a fake branded polo at the market when the material is probably the same.
>>
I'd be embarrassed being called out wearing counterfeits

it's like you're just as tryhard as the people who actually buy yeezy shit but poor
>>
>>11142227
I just have a few biker reps. That's the only ones I buy. Most of my jeans are H&M tho lol
>>
>>11142178
>represent knockoffs
>knockoff knockoffs
How are they?
>>
Re-sell to fuccbois
>>
>>11141947
As long as it's not to flex it's ok

If you like the design then that's fine. If you're posing like Imma rich guy

Then you can kindly fuck off
>>
>>11141947
I think it's stupid. There is nothing wrong with not being able to afford $800 shoes, most people can't but buying fakes to act like you can is 100% bitch boy. Its possible to dress well without spending 100 billion dollars on a fit, but most people who would even give you props for wearing that fake piece would know its fake anyway unless its a high quality fake which at that point you might as well just cop authentic for a bit more
>>
i bought some top end fake yeezys and they're comfy and sturdy af. bought a couple more pairs since then because they're great practical shoes that look good.
usually i buy legit stuff but if it's too hard to get then fuck it, i'm not waiting and queuing up and all that shit for fucking shoes.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.