[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black or white for SE?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: iphonesearray-800x620 (1).jpg (57KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
iphonesearray-800x620 (1).jpg
57KB, 800x620px
Idk if to get the space grey, I have a white iphone 5 and maybe its time for a change.
What do u think fa?
>>
>wanting to look like you have an older phone

Isn't the point of even owning an apple product to look like you have the latest one?
>>
>>11138873
this, so take the pink one. i'm not even kidding, and i's totally okay as long as you're not an edgy republican

http://www.wsj.com/articles/men-dont-fear-the-rose-gold-iphone-1444922471
>>
>>11138853
I think youre a fuckhead
>>
>>11138873
it's the point if you're a trend whore, i only want a new one cause i want the fingerprint shit and its about time for an upgrade
btw ordered space gray, might return and get a white one but i wanna see if i like it in person
>>
>>11138853
Always get the black/space grey
>>
>>11139113
yeah i ordered it, coming in thursday
i paid $550 for 16gb in europe but w/e
>>
White is for faggots, coke dealers and ratchet chicks.

Space Grey is the best color.
>>
>>11138853
Gold
>>
>>11139172
2 gaudy 4 me
>>
File: image.jpg (194KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
194KB, 750x1334px
rose gold or don't bother
>>
this phone is a joke and shows that apple is out of ideas

fuck samsung and their tryhard shit too I might pick up a 1plus
>>
>>11139235
this, although the se rose gold is not quite as nice looking it's still the best colour
>>
>>11138892
you coulda got the fingerprint shit with the 5s back in 2013 you fucking retard

learn how to keep with the times and stop acting like some fucking retarded geriatric.
>>
>>11139258
stop acting mean on the internet when irl u a bitch
>>
>>11139258
I want the SE but I've read it uses the much slower fingerprint sensor from the 5S and also the same screen so it's basically a 5S but faster and with a better camera. I'll wait for the SE 2.

Nah, I'll get a Z5 compact.
>>
>>11139243
>Theres a market for something and Im not a part of that market so its dumb
Fuck you dude, the 5s was the pinnacle of iPhone design.
>>
>>11139352
It has the processing power and a better battery life than the 6S. Its way better than the 5S
>>
you can pick any colour you want, a skin is what's effay
>>
i really like the pink one but im too much of a pussy to get it
might go black
>>
>>11138875
>edgy republican

Fuckin liberal shit...
>>>/r/cucksforbernie
>>
>>11138853
white
>>
>>11139352
enjoy your 0 resale value in 2 years
>>
>>11138853
black or rose gold are your only real /fa/ choices.
>>
getting today gold or rose gold 64GB

upgrading from nokia 630, how am i doing /fa/?
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.