[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/bag/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 6

File: SATCHEL028_web_1024x1024.jpg (126KB, 1024x534px) Image search: [Google]
SATCHEL028_web_1024x1024.jpg
126KB, 1024x534px
All leather messenger bags still in?

I think backpacks make you look like a child. Are briefcases too tryhard
>>
>>
>>
File: 1459153295351.gif (3MB, 400x225px) Image search: [Google]
1459153295351.gif
3MB, 400x225px
>>11131017
no they make look like a cuck or a nu-male
>>
File: 1391959312837.jpg (1MB, 1280x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1391959312837.jpg
1MB, 1280x1920px
>All leather messenger bags still in?
They haven't really been "in" for a time. They fit a specific style, but otherwise tend to look silly.

>I think backpacks make you look like a child.
Generally that's accurate, but you have to consider the style of backpack and the situation. Unless you're in a semi-professional setting, a backpack can look fine, and tends to fit in with more styles than a shoulder bag. A shitty nylon one with a logo from "insert IT/construction/vidya here" embroidered on it will never look good, and basic Jansport ones are pretty much relegated to teens/occasional streetwear fits.

>Are briefcases too tryhard
Usually. Does your profession call for one? Unless the answer is a definite yes, you will look tryhard.
>>
I've got one thats very un-effay but it's the best size and real durable. Holds a bunch of stuff and I've used it forever

Wish I could kinda get a techwear thing going with it but I'm poor as fuck
>>
File: 41YMDBCNW0L._SX342_.jpg (13KB, 342x237px) Image search: [Google]
41YMDBCNW0L._SX342_.jpg
13KB, 342x237px
>>11131322
forgot pic
>>
>>11131310
W2c Jacket?
>>
It's not entirely about trends when it comes to bag choice, man
Messenger bags and shoulder bags only work if you walk short distance with a light load. Otherwise you're gonna put a lot of weight on one shoulder and hurt your back; even the best designed messenger bags can't save your shoulder from carrying all of the weight

Backpacks and Boston bags / tote bags are pretty much the best option nowadays
>>
>>11131310
w2c bag
>>
>>11131363
this. one of my shoulders is lower than the other. you dont really notice it just from looking at it, but its pretty obvious when i have a backpack on because the straps need to be tightened differently. im pretty sure its from one strapping back in school.
backpack if your carrying any kind of weight or going any kind of distance.
messenger bag only if you will consistently use said bag on a bike.
tote bag etc for light weight short distance ie from house to car then car to office building.

there is simply no comparison for practicality/functionality to a backpack.
>>
>>11131484
It can look out of place unless you're willing to invest in an expensive backpack

That's why I mentioned Boston bags and tote bags as well
>>
>>11131017
Bags r gay
>>
>>11131537
How are you supposed to carry stuff then?
>>
>unironically suggesting a backpack for work

keking at all you poorfags & wageslaves
>>
>>11131618
you don't.
>>
>>11131017
leave
>>
>>11131017
I like, would wear it,just own it, like a purse, fucking own that shit, if you are some faggy twink of course the first thing ppl are gonna look. try to not make it the one thing yu have going for your look tho.
BUMP! all the way
Anything made by Hermes, if not, you aren't effay, bye (jk)
>>
>>11131484
it's not because of your back pack, you had something else, like some hxc sedentary habit.
(op) switch shoulders?
plus back pack are ugly, and you cant deny that they make you look 12 if you don't have a full beard.
>>
>>11132722
> switch shoulders
Then you can't use your dominant hand for opening doors / playing with cell phone / whatever
>>
>>11132722
backpacks dont make you look 12 unless you look 12. if your like 16 with a soft face using a jansport backpack with the oldschool justin beiber haircut then ya. but like, edmond hillary, or roald amundsen or john muir or any number of hard working men and women doing any number of things dont look like children.
messenger bags like >>11131327 look infinitely more childish than >>11131310 backpacks.

>>11131496
yeah i will agree that its not professional (in an office building, suit wearing kind of profession) but like, if your going to the beach, or exploring a city, visiting your friends or doing any number of recreational activities its perfectly fine.
hell if you just need to keep track of some shit a backpack isnt inherently worse for holding your lunch especially if youve got other stuff.
putting shit in your pockets can weigh you down and make noise and create unsightly bulges.
>>
Plain black leather messenger backs are /fa/
>>
hell yeah they're in
>>
>>11131484
Come on carrying papers for uni in a bag won't do any real damage if you're not a skeleton with 0 supporting muscle strength
>>
>>11133103
a decade of carrying textbooks will though. especially if your under 18 and your body is still growing.
>>
>>11131017
>All leather messenger bags still in?

If you're a grad student.

If you're undergrad, buy a backpack. If you're a professional, buy a briefcase.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.