[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Subcultures

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 73
Thread images: 13

Since I know at least 90% of this boards only cares about clothes to get potential mates (you can deny but it's true (nothing wrong btw)) which would be the ideal subculture aesthetic's to attract decent girls?

>steampunk/fedora/rock/metal
girls are repulsive as fuck, just see pic related
>hippie/permaculture/organic/ealthy living
dirty vegan that will look like 60 in theirs 30's due to lack of protein
>pothead/edgy heavy drugs
lazy girls that will become prostitutes after stealing your furniture, very unhelthy
>high fashion
can you ever get anything but dick?
>church
it's wrong to go to church with second intentions and the girls tend to be fat

Is normcore the only answer?
Remember to dress for yourself, if you dress to attract anything you must go mfacore.
>>
>>11130939
I don't know what to tell you man
going for girls from specific 'subcultures'(church subculture lol) means they will probably have flaws associated with those subcultures so I guess the best bet is going for girls who don't belong to any
>>
SHITPOST
H
I
T
P
O
S
T
>>
>>11130944
I had the same conclusion. All of them [subcultures] have this bad vibe around. Fitness can look not that bad but have the same problem.
The only time I didn't feel like this was watching paris is burning but probably they were all drama queens IRL.
>>
>>11130939
>just see pic related
What? looks good.
>>
>>11130994
looks dirty + bad makeup
>>
What the fuck are you even asking?

Which subculture should YOU dress a part of to attract girls?

Or which subculture attractive girls dress a part of, that you should also dress like?

Either way, it's a stupid ass question because anyone who bounds themselves and their style to a corny fucking "subculture" is an idiot.
>>
>>11131006

you don't know what dirty is.

by the way, OP has no idea how "Subcultures" or society or people work, the whole idea of this thread is insanely autistic. first of all, there are subcultures; but you are wrong in assuming that the people that subscribe to those are all the same. For the sake of argument, let's take the hippie movement, as I am most familiar with that. The WHOLE THING is about expressing your own feelings and being yourself. literally every hippy I ever met does something else.
there's people who smoke a lot of pot, do LSD, whatever (I used to be like that too), then there's the strict vegans who never even touched a cigarette (I also used to be like that), then there's the crazy ones who make their own moonshine. look! people are different!

sure lots of hippies are interested in organic food and what not but honestly? that shit has become so fucking mainstream that every 9-5 office snail is shopping at wholefoods.

I met a girl recently that has a place to start her own permaculture set up. she plans to raise sheep and plant hemp for clothing, create a musical and social center in the middle of bumfuck nowhere which is completely reliant on local agriculture - about the most hippie thing there is, really.
you know what? if you saw her on the street, you couldn't tell. she looks normcore AF. literally boring, except that she's beautiful. but no dirt, no barefootness, no nothing. looks like any other girl on the street.

what I am trying to say. use your fucking head you dipshit. you can't compartmentalize people like you do. there is more to a person than how they dress or what their passions are. people consist of many layers, and what "subculture" they subscribe to, if at all, is just a small one of them, and doesn't really tell you anything.
>>
>>11130939
how as hell
>>
>>11130939
hipsters or moderns are the answer pal

girls are clean, nice looking and actually have interests

>inb4 instagram/tumblr whores
>>
>>11131039
Tldr
>>
>>11131074

tldr op is a faggot.
>>
>>11130939
Well uh I've dressed menswear, indie (fucking regretful shameful past but it got the European bitches wet in 2013) and now it's a weird mix or sportswear, metrosexual, preppy and menswear depending on how I feel on the day. It still gets the bitches wet and gets lots of mires from men too.

As always. It's important to find your own style and impose yourself. Because your personal style contributes to your image, imposing your personality and brand to other people. Just wish I had some acqua Di Gio.

One of the most important things is to get the basics right. Coordinate colors, have fitting clothes and create s great silhouette.
>>
>>11131104
Also hygiene is important. For fucks sakes be clean. If you are a hairy fuck, KEEP YOUR HAIR CLEAN.
>>
File: tmp693137987910762496.jpg (170KB, 1024x1334px) Image search: [Google]
tmp693137987910762496.jpg
170KB, 1024x1334px
>not wearing terrace wear and getting all the birds of every subculture.
>tfw been wearing terrace wear for years and only prople im friends with are the same 4 lads i went to college with.
>>
I dress like a greaser/small town punk and drown in qt alt girl pussy

get mad, le rick fedorwens cucks
>>
these threads make me happy because they let me know that im considerably ahead of most people here when it comes to social life.
>>
Skin head / Oi
>>
>>11131216
>>
>>11131216
>>11131221
>>
File: 1.jpg (157KB, 800x555px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
157KB, 800x555px
Best subculture comin thru
>>
>>11131242
I could have you arrested just for wearing that outfit.
Zokusha/Kaido racer is where its at
>>
Goth was alright until around 2005. The "flaws" were almost what made it what is was.
Now the scene is just fedoras and fatasses.
>>
Asexualcore represent.
>>
>>11131039

People are faggots, stop your whiteknighting.
>>
>>11131216
>>11131221
>>11131224

Their heads aeent even shaven, like wtf. Thats totally false eadvertising.

>>11131282
>post 90s goth

Lmao.
>>
File: skinhead-girl-07.jpg (114KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
skinhead-girl-07.jpg
114KB, 640x960px
>>11131403
you really don't know what a skinhead is do you?
>>
>>11131418

>Replying to shitposts
>>
>>11130939
>dirty vegan that will look like 60 in theirs 30's due to lack of protein

kill yourself utter retard
>>
>>11131418
a lot of skinhead girls are pretty qt but i rarely, if ever, like the haircut. it just doesnt compliment their faces and is so garish and distracting
>>
>>11131500
I like Chelsea cuts, they're fun to pull on.
>>
>>11131418
These skinheads looks as repulsive as any rocker/metal girl to me.

>>11131466
It's a combination of stupid extreme diet and sun exposure abuse. Not saying it's wrong but if you want to stay connect with nature and spend your life outdoors you gonna pay a price.
>>
>>11131525
>he doesnt like worn out leather skin

Distressed is in
>>
File: 1454278761515.jpg (118KB, 640x624px) Image search: [Google]
1454278761515.jpg
118KB, 640x624px
Skater/indie rock/slackercore is best subculture
>>
>>11131403
>post 90's goth
Yes? Do you not travel?
>>
>>11131611
>post-12th century bushcore
>not puting an animal bone through your nose

Do you?
>>
apocalyptic fok > all
>>
>>11131633
I understand you're shitposting but if you didn't experience Canadian goth you missed out.
>>
I really like mori girls, not sure w2c though
>>
>>11131039
you are more rational.than OP u sbouldnt be in a stupid bait thread
>>
>>11131500
that is the entire point of a chelsea cut

>>11131039
good post desu
>>
>>11131039
/thread

People here are autistic and your comment will probably be ignored, but you speak the voice of truth my man.
>>
>>11130939
Do you really think that everyone in certain subculture has completely same personality?
>>
I'd say steam punk girls r pretty hot but you have the right your opinion just like I do.

As for the vegan comment you'd be surprised that there's a food out there that vegans can eat and it actually has a lot of protein in it. They're called "beans".

I'd have to agree with you on the pothead girls

The high Fashion girls can definitely get good guys since I know some who have.

And for some reason church going girls are all fat to you
>>
>>11131718
Dress like a Japanese dude from 2009 since you want their girls from then.
>>
>>11131039
I thought about it and what actually really matters is your personal marketing and not this similarity effect. Thanks.

>>11131194
Yes, probably you are. I'm very unsuccessful but I'm trying to improve. Sadly it takes a lot of time.
>>
Oh shit the problem is that I already sunk my reputation beyond salvation. I need to find new friends but my only hope is making my hobby work for me. I can draw relatively not bad, do some photo editing and write but I don't know how to sew. The city is small as fuck so better think about something online.
>>
File: 1413376823054.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1413376823054.gif
2MB, 400x206px
OP, you have not the slightest clue about subcultures so please just stay with your shitty normcore k
>>
>>11131104
You sound fucking repulsive
>>
>>11132850
That self projection. Don't give me your problems kid.
>>
>>11130939
the autonomous scene or the antifa scene has great grills
>>
subcultures are only /fa/ if you aren't appropriating them
>>
>>11133713
i second this
Marxist-leninists also.
>>
>>11131567
fuck yeah bud!
>>
local music
>>
>>11132895
that dude was right

you sound like the kinda dude who gets spray tans
>>
>>11130939
I already have a gf lmao. I just like to look good because I'm a narcissist.
>>
This has to be the worst thread i've ever seen in my whole 4chan life
>>
>>11133885
youre a faggot thats what you are
>>
>>11131121
>terrace wear
What does this mean? Is it good or bad?
>>
>>11130939
>Christianity
You've been going to the wrong churches.

>Business
They know how to dress.

>Tennis
God tier grils.

>>11133957
The #Bernie thread on /pol/ was worse.
>>
>>11130939
I hate subculture

just dress well and have your own style that suits your personality
>>
S k a t e
>>
>>11130939
"Subcultures" don't exist past high school

Yountend to realize early on that consuming music and/or products is not a lifestyle so the lifestyle brand marketing tends to not be as effective as it is on kids

And that the majority of Americans think and act the same and exist merely to consume/reproduce and seeing patches on a Jean jacket isn't going to change that nor is wearing a skirt and kitten heels to church
>>
>>11135403
Oh god in business school(post grad) there was a girl who would dress like a fucking gypsy when we went out to meet clients for group projects

Hoop earrings, clickty bracelets, so much of that Victoria secret perfume, hair in a pony tail, long ass nails, and crstals on a chain like what the shit
>>
>>11132895
Jesus Christ, you sound like you modeled your life around entourage mate, never heard anyone sound like more of a men's rights American prick
>>
>>11133973
British football casual stuff, don't fucking wear it if you're american, and even if you're british don't do it if you're from south of Birmingham and outside of london
>>
why does this abomination of a thread still live
let it die
>>
>>11135829
terracewear aka being 30 and watching football without becoming fat and completely repulsive
>>
>>11130939
w2c boots?
>>
>>11131216
>>11131221
>>11131224
>>11131418
>OI U AVIN A GIGGLE M8? UR A CHEEKY 1 INNIT
>>
>>11130939
Girl is cute though
>>
File: 1401015148055.gif (3MB, 390x215px) Image search: [Google]
1401015148055.gif
3MB, 390x215px
>>11130939
>potential mates
Thread posts: 73
Thread images: 13

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.