[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Confidence

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (35KB, 500x663px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 500x663px
How do you gain the confidence to get something new, that you can't change for some time?

I felt nervous when I first bought all new clothes (which you all helped me with, so thanks!). But I knew that if I didn't like them, I could just return them. Well, I've been told I should get a new haircut, by several different people. They've sent me pictures and said "do this!" "Do that! You'll look nice! :)" but it makes me feel so nervous. Like really, just going on google and looking at hair makes me really feel nervous.

A girl suggested I do pic related and the next post as well.
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 450x519px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 450x519px
>>
File: image.jpg (42KB, 559x424px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
42KB, 559x424px
Here is me, pic from last week, making a stupid face so ignore the expression
>>
>>11128759
the cut would look better than your current cut, and don't worry about haircuts since it grows back in 2 months max so give it a shot. Look for the good barbers on yelp
>>
>>11128772

What is that cut called btw?
>>
>>11128794
crew cut probably
>>
>>11128795
I just googled that. But I'm confused cause they all look different
>>
>>11128821
>crew cut
it's just really short on the sides and volume on top
>>
>>11128824

oh ok. Do you think that jakes hair looks decent? I have no sense of style, and I just don't want to fuck up and embarrass myself
>>
>>11128842
I think no guy can go wrong with that cut, you pretty much have it but unstyled but just the sides should be shaved down on you
>>
if you're going to get your related pic, then its such a small change from what you've got now that it's not something you should worry about at all.
>>
>>11128850

Thanks anon, really. I feel a bit better about this, and I'm going to buy some gel tomorrow. Then in a week or 2 when I get a new cut, I'll show the barber the picture and have them do it
>>
>>11128881
no problem, I actually got that cut recently too cuz my old cut made me look like a kid and I love it.
>>
>>11128891

How do you style it with the gel? Just with your fingers or what?
>>
>>11128958
ya pretty much just grab at the top to get some volume the end, I use gatsby
>>
>>11128962

Ok. And what's the difference between wax and gel?
>>
>>11128979

I'm not the other guy but what the heck

hair wax is more moldable and natural looking on your hair.

gel on the other hand basically cements your hair in place and adds shine to it.

Go for wax if possible bro.

Also, just bring the picture to your barber and give extra instructions to clarify it.

Usually I would bring in a picture and say something like "I want this haircut so basically I want the top long enough to style 'so and so' while the sides and back cut short like in the picture."
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.