[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Uni thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 329
Thread images: 47

Use this for
>finding other effay students at your university
>incoming freshman asking for advice about campus/admissions/etc.
>r8ing other universities

OP here with a question

I got into Iona and Albany and am waiting on my replies from Ithaca and FIT (I'm a communications major hoping to break into TV). I went to Iona today (it's close AF to my house.) and the program there seems dank AF but on the other hand, I want to be far from home for obvious reasons. I'm gonna enroll into FIT if I get in, and I like Ithaca because I've been going up to the town for years and the program seems cool.
tl;dr Can anyone tell me what each of the unis are like and are the programs/interns in each good?
>>
>>11125888
anyone go to upenn or drexel?
>>
University of Barcelona reporting in
>>
>>11125888
is McGill /fa/? I'm an American student but I'm looking into it.
How hard is it for an American to get into college in England?
>>
How should I dress as a 24yo grad student?
>>
It's a long shot bit any Stockton students here?
>>
>>11126570
You'll need lots of money, a visa, insurance etc. And it's shite for what you could get in the US for the same money, not even counting the rent, overseas flights and other expenses
>>
File: UEAlogo2.png (10KB, 469x280px) Image search: [Google]
UEAlogo2.png
10KB, 469x280px
anybody /uea/ here?

>>11126584
as you would normally, of course
>>
>>11126598
I thought overseas college was less expensive than American? My friends brother goes to McGill and apparently its really cheap
>>
incoming freshman at Princeton, will I have any /fa/mily there?
>>
i got into ucsb and waitlisted at berkeley, if i get accepted there idk what im gonna do
>>
>>11125888
Ithaca is good for park school and weed
>>
incoming freshman at University of Michigan. Is it really all Jewish lesbians?
>>
>>11126570
I'm at mcgill right now. Arts students are fa but most of them are Tumblr or mfa core. The Koreans are fucking fa ofc. The campus itself isn't bad, living is a bit expensive but apartments are dirt cheap. Tons of Americans come to study here so you'll fit right in
>>
>>11126621
What up /fa/m, Princeton 2020 here too. Thinking about BSE COS, you?
>>
>Incoming fresman

Disgusting.
>>
Oswegonians here?
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 1024x669px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 1024x669px
>>
File: Lund_University.jpg (669KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
Lund_University.jpg
669KB, 2048x1536px
Anyone here go to a Swedish uni?

Pic related is the best one btw.
>>
File: Tulane.jpg (15KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Tulane.jpg
15KB, 400x400px
Incoming freshman at Tulane

Any other New Orleans /fa/milia here?
>>
Who else here /fordham/?
>>
>Indiana University B
Greek life is awful here, but the rich Asians keep it pretty fresh. The actual town of Bloomington used to be more arts-focused so it is reasonable. Seriously though, this place is kind of a cesspool.
>>
>>11126989
sup
im at GU
was at chalmers but fuck that shit
>>
>>11126603
shit uni mate
>>
>>11127047
why do yu say so? I think it's alright and I like Norwich
>>
>>11127045
Why don't you like Chalmers? It's one of the unis I looked into before choosing Lund. Seemed pretty good.
>>
>>11127005
I am a New Orleanian since birth I hate it here but you will have fun since you're a Tulane student. I have never seen a fashionable person on Tulane's campus though. I'm the anon trying to go to McGill>>11126570
If you want any advice about the city you can feel free to ask me
>>
>>11125888
What the hell.

University of Delaware
So much basic prep here. I wouldn't rate it highly at all.
>>
>>11127011
I'm on the waitlist, realistically a high possibility of getting in since some kids can't afford it but I might also stick to in-state.

I'm completely stuck between Drew, UCF, UWf & Fordham
>>
File: Alia16.jpg (32KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
Alia16.jpg
32KB, 600x450px
>>11127062
Nah I've also been here since birth. It is pretty shit but at least there's Mardi Gras (which, come to think of it is also pretty shit). And I was going to go to Portland State University (I know, I know) but I got accepted here for my outstanding grades. So why not.
>>
File: 1458570016748.jpg (103KB, 1242x810px) Image search: [Google]
1458570016748.jpg
103KB, 1242x810px
>tfw you never wasted 5 figures to have some hack professor tell you how to read a book

College is a scam
>>
Does anyone else here actually go to a top-tier uni? All I see in these threads are fucking USA state colleges or Russell Group red bricks

Oxford mustard race, lifestyle is basically champagne + coke &/or mandy five nights a week whilst blagging essays. Lots of black tie, lots of balls and parties
>>
>>11127170
No one cares about your antiquated school Ahmed.
>>
File: socks and apple 2.jpg (71KB, 610x610px) Image search: [Google]
socks and apple 2.jpg
71KB, 610x610px
>>11127168
And I bet you look exactly like the guy in that picture huh?
>>
>>11127157
What's wrong with PSU? Sure it's not Lewis & Clark or Reed but it's a decent school in a nice area.
>>11127079
Which campus? I wante to be at LC but they didn't offer my major
>>
>>11127170
i respect the work that oxcam puts out but desu the culture sounds horrid
I feel at my shitty school i have a bit more freedom to make my own fun is i guess what i'm saying.

>>11127188
I think he just means that it sounds like tumblr: the school
>>
File: Alia2.jpg (241KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Alia2.jpg
241KB, 1280x1280px
>>11127188
No I wanted to go to PSU (It was my second choice after Berkeley) but since I live in New Orleans and got accepted into Tulane (which is a NOLA private college, pretty revered too, ivy of the south) I thought it would be easier to just stay than move all the way to Portland.
>>
>>11127199
I've never been to New Orleans but Portland is almost the perfect college city. The culture is kinda >tumblr but that means that generally people dress well plus a lot of good music comes through here
>>
Trinity in San Antonio TX?

>TFW it started as a Christian school but now is just another feminist mess
>>
>>11127058
the education that i studied (electro engineering) for a while was fine! i just really(!) didnt care for the students and their student culture, which penetrates basicly everything.
>>
File: forum-lille3.jpg (156KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
forum-lille3.jpg
156KB, 800x500px
Lille, France here. Anyone? ;_;
>>
>>11126605
>>11126598
>>11126570
>>11126886

I'm at Queen's but got accepted into McGill. McGill is definitely more effay than most schools, especially the Koreans/Japanese.

Like Queen's, there are a few effay people and a TON of tumblrcore faggots, but probably better than most universities. McGill has a lot of Americans.

As for price, its a lot better if you have a relative inside quebec you can cite so you can get in province tuition. Otherwise it jumps up a lot. Montreal is also expensive as fuck to live in.

The good thing about Canadian universities (and virtually all places other than the USA) is that all universities are public so you don't have this stupid Private vs. Public debate and even the best schools in Canada (probably McGill, UofT main, UBC, Queen's, Waterloo, and probably a couple more) still accept 10-15% of applicants, compared to like 1%> at Stanford and Ivy Leagues.
>>
>>11127268
>le stanford has a tiny acceptance rate meme
It's not like they are accepting less people, it's just that every year more and more people apply so they have to turn more away holy fuck end this meme
>>
>>11127243
Nope, Canada, but looks cool famille
>>
>>11127275
Probably what I figured, but I still think its harder at top US schools. I got into basically every top university in Canada at just under 90% average (fuck GPA).
>>
>>11127011
I've got a few friends going there, one is kind of effay
>>
Colorado School of Mines, can't wait for nerdy kids with sweatshirts and asics
>>
File: 1418104750163.jpg (159KB, 652x784px) Image search: [Google]
1418104750163.jpg
159KB, 652x784px
I'm trying to decide between PSU and SF State. Any thoughts? Which is more like pic related?
>>
>>11127282

Sounds nice, honestly. I fell into the "big name school" meme and now I'm studying geology among a bunch of hippies in Film and Gender studies.
>>
>>11127287
Boulder? My choice was between Boulder and Mines but I couldn't afford Boulder so here I am
>>
>>11127285
Portland is a much better city than SF. But if you are from California don't come here, people will hate you for it.
Fucking Californian normies get out of my city reeeEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>11125888
>tfw you left uni and now you miss posting in these threads
>>
>>11127292
I am from CA but I lived in Texas and Nebraska for my formative years, so I don't think I have the attitude everyone hates.

Is that enough to get by, or is just having a cali license plate enough to make people butthurt?
>>
WESLEYAN UNIVERSITY CHECKING IN
>>
>>11127157
ew dude come on why would you live your whole life here and then go to Tulane?
>>
File: 1434091190975.jpg (72KB, 960x541px) Image search: [Google]
1434091190975.jpg
72KB, 960x541px
Who /PITT/ here? Incoming transfer student here for the Fall 2016. Eager to go. Not tryna see pic related
>>
>>11127241
Huh, what's wrong with it?
>>
>>11127170
>oxford
>black tie

lol menswear faggot
>>
File: trump.gif (4MB, 380x219px) Image search: [Google]
trump.gif
4MB, 380x219px
>>11127170
>>11127170
International Business at University of Edinburgh

great city campus and it's a good course but it's full of english wankers like you
>>
>>11126932
What year?
>>
>>11127332

>International Business

Literally filled with posh cunts f.am. The freshers at least. What year are you in? I'm in UoE as well
>>
>>11127302
Tell people you are from Nebraska and you will get more respect than someone form California. Ever since SF became too expensive to live in many of the people in Northern Cali move to portland and in turn are ruining the culture and driving up rent. Not to mention the amount of cars on the road has gone up exponentially despite how easy Portland is to bike around/to take the tri-met
>>
>>11127353
>ruining the culture

I've heard a lot of people from one place or another say this about a lot of other people from somewhere else.

It's almost always code for, "they go to my favorite bar and sleep with the girls I went to grade school with, and I'm insecure about it."
>>
>>11127277
Je peux venir famille senpai desu?
>>
>>11126773
Go to Berkeley you mong.
>>
>>11127170

ETH Zurich. Research is impressive af here but the undergrad programs are just hell unless you're an autistic fucker
>>
>>11127467
He got waitlisted which is basically getting rejected you mong
>>
>>11127492
>if i get accepted there idk what im gonna do
If he gets in you double mong
>>
>>11127496
Why don't you sit on my face then faggot?
>>
Who /UC Davis/ here?
>>
>>11127517
eff off Sean
>>
Temple gave me the President's scholarship so I'm going there from out-of-state. I don't expect much but I've heard Philadelphia isn't a bad city.
>>
>>11127326
Not anon but a fellow Gothenburger. The feeling I get from Chalmers is that they try really hard to be cool party animals that drink piss tier beer with a thick layer of awkward pretention smeared ontop. Think stereotypical high school nerds trying to do american college culture. I seriously get the feeling that they don't genuinely enjoy it either; they just do it because "it's muh student culture". Admittedly I know several really decent dudes that go to Chalmers, I just dislike the culture.

Personally I hope to get into med sometime next year in either Stockholm, Gothenburg or Lund. Wish me luck /fa/m
>>
>>11127517
What do you study /fa/milia?
>>
>>11127011
Just graduated in May 2015

LC is effay af.

If ur effay at RH people are gonna assume you're gay cause its just tons of jocks wearing underarmour gear.
>>
>>11127275
>>11127268
honestly fuck Stanford. It used to be a place of genuine innovation, but the days of FM synthesis, PageRank, Ken Kesey are way gone, replaced by a bloated endowment and a culture which turns everyone into CS bros. Ofc there are some really awesome labs and people still around, but all in all the place is a cancer on society.

t. Stanford student
>>
>>11127656
LC didn't offer a biology major, only a "natural sciences" one. I'm stuck at RH for my first year. Are there a lot of gays there?
>>
>>11127672
Fair amount. LC seems to have more.
>>
>>11126603
>paying 9k a year for a non-Russell Group
>>
>>11127683
How was the campus "vibe" at LC? It seems like it would feel very commuter like the cuny schools compared to RH's more typical campus
>>
>>11127698
It definitley is more commuter-ish. But if you're really social and artsy, there are tons of really, really interesting people you'll meet there.

RH is more like a typical college scene, and its very cliquey since there's no greek life. That said, RH was awesome for my freshman year and although i stayed there all four years, most of free time during my last three years and especially my last two was spent in Manhattan
>>
>>11127684
Can you blame him? If somewhere like Abertay or Buckinghamshire New is charging £7k still and you can't get into a Russell group he didn't have much of an option.
>>
>tfw I can get into any university in the country based on my own abilities rather than wallet

feels good, man. I feel for the rest of you, /fa/mily.
>>
>>11127747
Nice troll, retard
>>
>>11127790
>he doesn't know about europe

oh no
>>
>>11126822
and frat stars!! have fun lmao
>>
>>11126822
Why?
>>
>>11127225
Pfeif?
>>
who /binghamton/ here?
>>
>>11125888
anyone VIENNA here? TU? WU? BOKU?
>>
>>11127525
Oh, that sounds pretty shitty, yeah. That's part of the reason I chose Lund. It has great student culture and loads to do at any given time.

If you don't mind me asking, why are you interested in Stockholm? It seems student culture isn't that great there either.
>>
>>11125888
ITT a lot of armchair strategists.

Guys, I'll level with you: no amount of Internet research is gonna guarantee how your college life went. I tried that stuff back in the day and it didn't work - as much as I had planned for a certain type of social life, shit spun on its head, and I changed radically as a person such that my plans became useless. You shouldn't pick a school based on image or your idea of what your life will be like there - pick one that's highly ranked and hard working and you'll find a social life for yourself there. Similarly, don't pick a school based upon the city it's in - sometimes it's nice to be in a bubble for four years, you develop deeper social ties with great people.

(PS: As a general rule, the coolest people you'll meet are some of the hardest working and nerdiest. Even though your PhD candidates tend to be a little wonky, they tend to be great people, especially in schools that foster their intelligence. Never, ever go somewhere for the ~social scene~ - there's always gonna be a cut of people you'll enjoy being with in virtually any school in the country).
>>
>>11128074
Karolinska, basically. It's ranked very highly internationally, though to be honest, that's mainly because of its research. It doesn't necessarily produce better MDs than any other university in the country either (infact, they're all pretty much equal), but the possibilities for getting into research are greater. I guess it's slightly more prestigious because of that, but it's nowhere near the prestige craze you see in the US with it's Ivy League.

That said, I wouldn't mind going to Gothenburg either (good university, hometown) or Lund for the reasons you mentioned. I'll probably end up ranking them KI > Lund > GU, but at the end of the day it's not a big deal.
>>
>>11128054

Juridicum. Does that count?
>>
>>11127170
What college you at?
>>
>>11128026
what?
>>
>>11128095
Thanks bro. Currently making my decisions and that really helped.

Hope you're happy wherever you are?
>>
>>11126989
Karolinska reporting in
>>
>>11128097
Oh, I thought you were talking about Stockholm University and was a bit confused, as that's not a better school than Lund or Gothenburg and it lacks student culture.

I really wish Sweden had some really prestigious universities like in the US or Britain. It motivates the top students and really makes a difference in how well educated the top percentage of students are. I notice here a lot that the students aren't really trying as hard as in those countries and the gymnasieskola is really lax. Sorry for the rant but it's just something I think about from time to time.
>>
>>11128116
My pleasure!

>>Hope you're happy wherever you are?
I've gone through multiple programs, undergrad and graduate, and still am. Very happy with all of them, even though some weren't even remotely what I expected.

One thing that also might help: while reputation of a school does matter, what you do there matters more. Not getting into your dream school is not a death sentence - in fact, it's sometimes better to be a big fish in a small pond than to be a mediocre fish in a pond filled with Asian sharks cheating their way through STEM classes.
>>
>>11128120
This guy wants to go there. >>11128097
Tell him how great it is, Anonym.
>>
>>11127684
I'm getting an English degree man, no employers give a shit anyway

I don't like the people who ended up at Russel Group unis anyway, for the most part (huge generalisation but whatever, I know a couple Oxfordriends and they're all the whole 'I'm clever and I know it' type). >>11127170 sounds like a fucking awful lifestyle for me, I just want to be comfy and write/read nice things all my life
>>
File: 11111111111.gif (27KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
11111111111.gif
27KB, 200x200px
>>11128126
>Asian sharks cheating their way through STEM classes.

i know this feel, i fucking hate those off the boat chinks with their Mercedes AMGs and $20k tasteless wardrobes
>>
>>11127170
I go to a grande ecole if that counts
>>
>>11128130
>>11128120

Yeah. I've heard a lot of varied opinions about KI, luckily nothing that's even remotely damning. It'd be nice to have a decent idea if the move is worth it since the housing market in Stockholm is absolutely abyssmal and is the big thing that's stopping me from really going for it.
>>
So, I fucked up a bit in high school, and ended up getting into only one university that I applied to, which was a >big10 safety school that I really didn't want to go to.

I've been here a year now and I've been considering transferring - I really dislike it here. The social life is entirely dominated by frat life, classes are easy as piss and I'm not learning anything.

Has anyone had any experience with transferring? Was it difficult making friends / meeting people coming in a year or two after most others?

I have the GPA / resume to have a decent shot at most places I'd apply to now, so I was thinking of reapplying for a few of the schools I actually wanted to go to in the first place.
>>
>>11128186
I know plenty of people who transferred up. They found it nice, apparently. They seemed to refer to their first/second year as a sort of trial period, with their real social life occurring at the school they transferred into.

Do it.
>>
>>11128126
Where did you go to school bateman, if you don't mind me asking?
>>
>>11128186
I'm a transfer, it sucks cock desu, granted they put me on the antisocial ghost-town substance free floor and my roommate is a fucking turbo autist so i really haven't made any friends at all

i doubt your luck is as shitty as mine so you'll probably have a better experience
>>
>>11128195
Sorry, I keep all schools I attended a secret, kinda like photos of me/etc.

But broadly speaking: I've attended classes at about 2 different private universities, 1 ivy, and two public universities, as well as a Japanese university. I spent time at all of them, to varying degrees. It's a bit of a goddamn mess and it's become hell to get transcripts for shit (thinking about applying for an MBA).
>>
File: glasgow.jpg (232KB, 700x300px) Image search: [Google]
glasgow.jpg
232KB, 700x300px
Any Europeans going to school in another country?

I'm from mainland Europe and I'm thinking of studying in Scotland, is this a good idea?
>>
>>11128204
I love patty bates :)

only good tripfag on /fa/ and not even because of his fashion advice- because of his education and occupation advice
>>
>>11128206
LOL don't go to Glasgow.
>>
>>11128197
lel, I got stuck with a pubefaced shitsucker of a roommate as well which I'm sure has contributed to me hating this uni

>>11128193
I'll likely spend one more year here seeing as I've already signed a lease for next year, but I'll look into it some more then. Thanks
>>
>>11128208
Hah, I'm not thinking of going there but it's just a pretty uni to use as pic.

And why shouldn't I go there? I've never heard anything too bad about it.
>>
>>11128101
Zählt.
>>
>>11128217
Probably because nobody survives long enough to tell the tales of its horrors
>>
is there anyone from University of Oviedo, Spain?
>>
>>11128225
Huh, what have I missed? It's a pretty prestigious school so I figured it would be ok?
>>
cornell freshman here
>>
File: 1315677953882.gif (1017KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1315677953882.gif
1017KB, 200x200px
>>11128183
I've mislead you sorry, I'm going there this summer. I'm in the same position as you.
>>
>>11128248
Oh shit son. You'll probably end up in the year above me since I won't be applying till next spring (assuming it's where I end up). What are you studying?

Good luck on the real estate market aswell, it's fucking ridiculous.
>>
>>11128206
It's free for you, it's bretty good.
>tfw being English and having to pay to go to school in Scotland
>>
>>11128245
fuck you anthony you nigger
>>
>>11128257
I don't get why they won't let english people in for free. Do they hate you that much?

So would you recommend going there over Sweden or something?
>>
>>11128266
Because the Scottish are freeloading fucks who vote to stay in then only want the benefits of being part of the UK and get off on thinking they have one over on England.

It's basically uk and EU relationship on a smaller scale.
>>
Anyone got advice for moving out of the US after university?
Getting a bachelors in engineering, and a masters in business this May from a top private engineering school in the US, and I've been looking at getting a job outside the US.
>>
File: image.jpg (274KB, 800x1067px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
274KB, 800x1067px
Anyone at cornell?
>>
>>11128299
I'm the opposite. How do I into America?
>>
File: 2000px-VT_logo.svg.png (101KB, 2000x955px) Image search: [Google]
2000px-VT_logo.svg.png
101KB, 2000x955px
anyone else? not very /fa/ at all desu
>>
>>11128204
Did you transfer from a public school to an ivy? What was that process like?
>>
>>11126892
2017 BSE COS here, what do you want to know?
>>
>>11128299
fuck off stanfordfag
>>
Anyone else at art school?
>>
File: logo.png (8KB, 340x155px) Image search: [Google]
logo.png
8KB, 340x155px
>>11128475
All these art unis with their shitty logos.
>>
>>11128544
stockholm what the fuck are you doing. That logo is terrible.
>>
>>11128544
>stoc khol dr hogs ms amat kola iska
I want to be a student of dr. Hogs too!
>>
>>11128109
Worcester

>>11128180
Not sure how it is in France, but I once fucked a girl doing a Phd in Cambs who was at Ecole Normale Supérieure. She loved Wagner - stands to reason

>>11128156
Tbh Oxford life is equal parts hell and heaven. World class, but everyone knows it.
>>
>>11128475
Ayyyyyy
>>
fit nyc b
>>
>>11127335
This one
>>
File: berkeleyLogo.gif (50KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
berkeleyLogo.gif
50KB, 600x600px
Who the number 1 public University in the US here?
>>
Who /shitty cal state/ here?
>>
>>11128421
I'm at jeu. VA state schools are absolute shit its just frat stars from northern va
>>
>>11128817
jmu*
>>
>>11128815
SJSU here. It doesn't deserve the hate. I'm happy with it. Sure it has some problems and it's not as good as UC but it's not as bad as it's made out to be.
>>
>>11128830
My campus is p shit, csulb. The student body is toxic for the most part but i have met some cool people and the instructors are alright
>>
>>11128815
At a community right now but will probably transfer to CSUSM
Feels meh man.
>>
>>11127170
I'm at the top school for philosophy in my country so there's that.
>>
>>11128950
I don't mean to pry but what country
>>
>>11128830
Classes are ultra impacted tho, especially for engineering I hear. I got accepted but I don't think I'll go.
>>
>>11128959
Australia.
>>
>>11127400
quelle sorte de question soit-cela?
>>
File: Georgetown_logo_blueRGB.jpg (212KB, 672x471px) Image search: [Google]
Georgetown_logo_blueRGB.jpg
212KB, 672x471px
I'm guessing not, but anyone else here?
>>
anybody else at columbia?
>>
>>11129139
Thinking about going for grad school. What's it like there?
>>
>its another "half of fa are underage high school seniors and the other half are at ivy league schools with top grades in engineering like the rest of 4chan and partying and fucking all the time" thread
>>
>>11129130
dc may be the least fashionable city on the east coast

which sucks b/c the architecture is so good
>>
>>11128987
hahahaha
>>
File: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg (180KB, 1280x853px) Image search: [Google]
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg
180KB, 1280x853px
Anyone at Vic Uni of Wellington in NZ?
>>
>>11128447
How's the workload and who are the great professors? Also, is it possible to do CS research as an underclassman, like in a lab? If you're doing a certificate, how easy is it to integrate that into your senior project? I was thinking about doing a humanities certificate too.
>>
>>11126570
im an international student at UBC myself, but why would an american want to go to canada for fucking university studies is beyond me. what you have in your country is much better, both academically and in terms of living best years of your life somewhere. except maybe you want to abuse current USD to CAD exchange rate or something.

literally everything is better in the US.
>>
>>11129245
Is there a good way to contact you outside of /fa/?
I'm on the undergraduate council for the department, so I can give you the dirt.
>>
>>11128790
Transferring there next year m80
>>
>>11129245
Just shoot an email to wcdavis at princeton
>>
File: big dick.png (220KB, 792x719px) Image search: [Google]
big dick.png
220KB, 792x719px
I'm trying to decide on a tee shirt for biology class. We go hiking and I can't wear anything more than a tshirt without overheating.

It's between this...
>>
File: bubsy.jpg (11KB, 522x488px) Image search: [Google]
bubsy.jpg
11KB, 522x488px
>>11129329

and this

A white tee is optimal because it's fucking hot outside.
>>
>>11129152
kek
>>
Is dropping out and being a self-taught freelancer artist effay?
>>
>>11128950
which one family?
>>
>>11129347
only if the entirety of the $50 you make per month goes towards heroin and tobacco
>>
Anyone at UCSD or UCLA? If so, how is it day to day in those areas for you guys? Somewhat interesting I hope
>>
>>11127017

Hey, I also go to Indiana University, Bloomington. What's up. I second all of what, except the rich Asians are literally the worst part about this school. Fuck them. And Bloomington is a nice little town
>>
>>11129228
Thinking of going there next year (I'm on a gap year ). Is welli expensive senpai?
>>
>>11129352
ANU
>>
>>11126892
Applied as a classics major. Might stick with that or go for politics or history instead. Who knows. We should try to catch up on campus though.
>>
>>11129141
it's hard but it's rewarding, nyc is great when you've got expendable income and the desire to go try new things

people here are generally interesting and it's not hard to find people with similar interests who are just as passionate as you are
>>
>>11129488
Its not too bad if you stay in a cheap hall or flat, just make sure you dont go to helen lowry if you are halling it, im staying there this year and its literally the worst, ive been sick off the food for a solid month
>>
>>11128939
You at Palomar rn?
>>
File: 1441470323270.jpg (93KB, 426x640px) Image search: [Google]
1441470323270.jpg
93KB, 426x640px
>>11129456
I have a friend at SD and he hates it. Such an antisocial campus.

Everything I hear about LA is good though. I sort of regret not going there (I'm at Cal).
>>
>>11129152
those are the two main demographics of this board desu
>>
>>11128421
We meet again. I'm here, sophomore engineer. It's kind of nice, base fashion isn't horrible but their are lots of trends towards frat/sorat things. Seen some nice dressed people. I'm still too poor to go all out myself, paying out of state.
>>
>>11129228
Sup cunt I am
>>
>>11128987
is this UoM?
>>
>>11130101
Nah mate

http://www.topuniversities.com/university-rankings/university-subject-rankings/2015/philosophy
>>
>>11128222

Passt.
>>
>>11129329
this is the cringiest tee i've ever seen. would only work if you're already very popular in the class and this big dick thing is a running gag in the class
>>
>tu dortmund here
anyone down?
>>
>>11127170
Russell Groups by definition are top tier unis you wasteprick.
>>
>>11130282
>being this insecure

Good morning Leeds
>>
any RMIT homies? there was one last thread
>>
>>11129546
aus unis aren't as heirarchical
>>
Any effay scottish unis? Because they're free for EU citizens I'm thinking of applying.
>>
>>11127496
>>11127500
CHRIST MOM N DAD I'LL JUST GO TO SANTA BARBARA
>>
>>11130514
St Andrews or Edinbruh
>>
>>11130601
Those are almost impossible for Swedes to get into thanks to our new grading system. Getting all As is close to impossible.
>>
>>11125888
Don't go to Iona. New Rochelle sucks.

Source: I'm from New Rochelle
>>
>>11130514
I'm this >>11130617 guy and if you have any questions about studying in Scotland I might be able to answer.
>>
>>11130601
st andrews is not fa

edinburgh or glasgow
>>
>>11129152
What's wrong with that?
>>
>>11130638
>>11128208

Not to everyone apparently
>>
>>11129316
Sent you an email, thanks for reading /fa/m.

>>11129574
I'd be up for that, which preview are you going to? I signed up for the 4/20 one. History at Princeton sounds dope, I'd like to do a certificate in it.
>>
File: 1454281940169.jpg (66KB, 366x420px) Image search: [Google]
1454281940169.jpg
66KB, 366x420px
>>11130685
420!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>11129909
Is it really that bad? I don't understand like why. I mean they don't have D1 sports and stuff, but still. And yeah, I'll likely go to LA I get off their waitlist.
>>
>>11130675
well I personally go to edinburgh, but glasgow is a big city with a lot of culture -st andrews is like 3 streets with no train station
>>
>>11130282
I go to a Russell group and I wouldn't consider it top tier. It's not even in the top 50 worldwide.
>>
>>11128444
Actually went to an ivy after undergrad.

To be entirely honest, shit's tough to get into nowadays. I'm white as the pure driven snow, straight, and otherwise pretty normal, so I was told - explicitly, by one of the guys evaluating applications - that I "lost points." Thankfully, my academics (and some careful recasting of myself through essays) helped, but not much. Suffice to say, I'm still salty about it: it genuinely angers me that the fact that I was born in the goddamn south to a normal white family made me automatically less "compelling" as an applicant before even exiting my goddamn mom's vagina.

My personal opinion is that ivies are overrated. The professors are amazing, and so are many of the students, but the delta between those and other schools isn't much. I know a LOT of guys who went to an ivy who aren't doing jack shit with their lives - their parents pushed them hard in highschool, they "made it" into an ivy, and they promptly fizzled out. Conversely, I know people who went to low-tier universities and made something out of themselves. A fancy name does not make you better, especially if you anticipate struggling in your major anyway.

Don't be one of those people who obsesses over status over quality. I know way too many people who - in their late 20s - still brag about their school despite having barely made it through with some shitty liberal arts degree. People like that get made fun of.
>>
>>11130901

Same I'm in Newcastle, Russel Group doesn't mean your University is amazing in the slightest.
>>
>>11125888
UNSW here. It's full of dull people, idiots and ugly people. Seriously this semester made me cherish all the social/well presented or fashionable people I run into at uni. It also made me realise I hate the public for the same reason liberals hate the conservative elite. Damn I hate unimaginative fucks.
>>
>>11130909
This also applies to private schools. I tell many young parents that it all depends on how the family raised the kid at the end of the day. Most families are just fucking lazy and expect tutors and schools to teach kids everything REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>11130245

I'm very popular and I've got a big dick.
>>
This is a top tier university in its country and the people in it all look like white trash
>>
File: Emory.gif (34KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
Emory.gif
34KB, 600x600px
What you all think of Oxford College at Emory University? I plan on going to law school so I think the small, liberal arts environment would serve me well. Also, cost of attendance would be lower than going to my state school. (Not interested in your opinion on the Trump chalk drawing controversy, it's a college campus, shit happens)
>>
>>11130909
>>11131286
Bateman I want your opinion.
>>
>>11127157
psu is garbage, my professors are awesome though. only going here cuz poor and /noscholarship/

impling all colleges aren't more or less the same fucking thing
>>
File: BU.png (5KB, 329x153px) Image search: [Google]
BU.png
5KB, 329x153px
anyone else?
>>
>>11127324
pitt boys :^)
>>
>>11131286
>>11131296
Sure.

Emory's a solid school. No idea how it interfaces with Oxford. I'd definitely confirm that you could say you got a degree from "Emory University"

As for law school? My usual rants apply here: not a good idea, but if you so choose, definitely try to avoid just doing liberal arts. There are way too many law school applicants with Political Science/Comm/English/Economics/etc. backgrounds, for instance. A small school is an excellent choice (in some instances, it makes you unique), but keep in mind that it might be a bit more difficult to "sell" in the law school application process. There's apparently some sort of list of the importance of various schools w/r/t law school admissions, no clue how Emory fits in.

Assuming you're not shooting for T14 or some other crazy shit, I can see it being a solid choice: get good grades, swing for a scholarship in a good but not crazy law school, and live relatively debt-free doing decent legal work.

(If I were you, I'd shoot to double-major in four years in one BS and one BA. Emory offers dual topic majors, so you could technically extend it into a triple major. For example: you could do Mathematics and Comp Sci as Major 1 and double-major in English and History. Or, if you felt antitrust-y, Math/Econ).
>>
>>11128421
I'm stuck deciding between here and UVA for electrical engineering. I know tech is ranked higher but is it really a better education there?
>>
>>11127324
filthyfrank core
>>
File: App.jpg (77KB, 1050x1203px) Image search: [Google]
App.jpg
77KB, 1050x1203px
I always see folks posting their pretty private universities and here I am at boring hufflepuff cs/teacher school. Should I transfer?
>>
>>11129329
>autism
>>
File: home-uvic-edge-2016.jpg (598KB, 3000x1277px) Image search: [Google]
home-uvic-edge-2016.jpg
598KB, 3000x1277px
School ends Monday, and yet everyone here is still retarded
>>
>>11130685
I'll likely be going to the preview the day after yours. I take you you probably won't stick around though?
>>
>>11127305
Why are so many people here on /fa/? We're tiny lmao
>>
Michigan tech checking in, almost nobody here dresses consciously
>>
Williams?
>>
File: 1457731347987.gif (2MB, 230x250px) Image search: [Google]
1457731347987.gif
2MB, 230x250px
>>11130917
Yeah but at least you guy's don't feel a pang of shame when you admit to being poly-scum. I go to Sunderland incidentally but I only ever really go out in Newcastle and stay at my mates, meeting people while im out is a nightmare.

"Hey! do you go to Newcastle or Northumbria?"
"S-Sunderland..."
>>
>>11131356
Thank you so much man
>>
>>11131131
Of course they do. Have you been into Hamilton? It's a shithole.
>>
>>11131131
amen, everyone here looks like shit
>>
>>11131356
Is your main opposition to law school due to the over-saturated job market or are there other reasons as well?
>>
>>11127011
Which campus?
>>
>>11131977
I'm from NJ so I might be in the area. Probably going back to school, though :(
>>
>>11131323
How the fuck am I going to afford this POS
>>
>>11132097
Having a gun locker is pretty effay though
>>
File: universityofminnesotalogo.jpg (258KB, 973x536px) Image search: [Google]
universityofminnesotalogo.jpg
258KB, 973x536px
ww@ familia
>>
>>11132479
Rose Hill
>>
File: gmu_logo.png (69KB, 1280x845px) Image search: [Google]
gmu_logo.png
69KB, 1280x845px
Gov't & International Politics w/ Intelligence Analysis here.

Going to be a senior next year and my wardrobe has gone from sweaters, wool pants, button ups and oxfords freshman-sophomore year to sweatpants, hoodies and tees now. Idgaf.
>>
>>11127268
>Montreal is also expensive as fuck to live in.
where are you from that you think this?
it's cheap as fuck as far as big cities go
>>
>>11126570
mcgill is ok but montreal is amazing
don't live in the fucking anglo bubble and you'll have a blast
i wasted my second year in the student ghetto and it's one of the biggest regrets of my lfie
>>
>>11132930

im just finishing my first year at mcgill. Where would you say is the best place to live in montreal for students?
>>
>>11132992
not the anon you're replying to but i'm at place des arts right now and its a good mix. There's not too many students here so
>>
>>11132862
Do you find it /fa/?
>>
File: 1419056016580.jpg (39KB, 340x340px) Image search: [Google]
1419056016580.jpg
39KB, 340x340px
>>11132889
>tfw trying to get in to GMU from nova for biology
>tfw 23 years old

pls jut let me in
>>
>>11132454
>Is your main opposition to law school due to the over-saturated job market or are there other reasons as well?
Mostly that, but there's more. The debt load is insane and very difficult to manage. Law firms are not responding to the tech boom proportionately, resulting in more unreasonable pressure on associates to do more (e.g. review millions of documents in a week). This also means an expectation of 24/7 availability, remote or otherwise. The whole damn market is also getting a lot more price-conscious, meaning cost-cutting - and the stupidity that comes with it - is getting ridiculous and is making it harder to do good work. It's become one big goddamn boondoggle where old attorneys with little tech knowledge expect to throw money and technology at a problem and see it fixed the next day. I can't count the number of times I've been chewed out because some server in the middle of nowhere isn't able to move heaven and earth.

Even beyond the market itself, being a lawyer is rarely a satisfying thing. I get a lot of satisfaction from my pro bono work, but even then the satisfaction is minimal and anticlimactic. I can't think of a single client - even the ones I've worked for, for free - who thanked me in any way. In fact, for one client, I'm going off to an undisclosed location in the Middle East soon, and it's pretty goddamn likely I'll be strapping up into a warzone. Does anyone care? Fuck no. It's expected I go, keep my mouth shut, and dodge bullets while doing law.

Let's put a fine point on this: I pulled multiple 15-hour days last week and got yelled at for not working more. No-one gives a fuck that I don't have a social life. I've been chastised for pulling all-nighters at home, rather than in the office. I work 150% of the normal work hours of an associate and almost had my goddamn hours bonus ripped from me because ~structural changes we need more money for partners okay~. Fuck Law and Order, fuck Suits, and all of that.
>>
>>11133544
>one big goddamn boondoggle

thank you patty bates
>>
>>11133544
Thoughts on getting a Law degree and then not pursuing Law?

Politics, Lobbying, Sheriff, etc.
>>
>>11131968
ayyyy whats up senpai
>>
>>11128815
SF state mang, it's alright
>>
>>11133579
What's yo program?
>>
>>11129456
UCLA here. Happy to answer any questions, I'm a chem major btw
>>
File: ChamplainLogo-square.jpg (33KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
ChamplainLogo-square.jpg
33KB, 300x300px
Anyone here from: Champlain, UVM, CCV, or Middlebury College?
>>
>>11133544
Yeah. As >>11133559 said what's your take on lobbying?

How would I work my way into being a lobbyist for any of the preponderant lobbying sectors like Pharma, Insurance or Banking?
>>
File: QUT-Logo.jpg (83KB, 880x622px) Image search: [Google]
QUT-Logo.jpg
83KB, 880x622px
Brisbongs what the fuck's up
>>
>>11127170

someone who actually went to oxford would know how different every college is and how very few actually do that shit
>>
>>11134320
ACU here
>>
File: UCLlogo.jpg (31KB, 591x709px) Image search: [Google]
UCLlogo.jpg
31KB, 591x709px
if everything goes right
>>
>>11128180
which grande école?
>>
>>11133402
You must have a really shit GPA. Just sayin, NOVA and GMU have a transfer agreement do they not?
>>
File: best uni eva.png (17KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
best uni eva.png
17KB, 400x400px
Monash is the fashion capital of Australia. Be here or be a casual
>>
>>11134468
only the caulfield campus tho - I think because the classes are less STEM/difficult.
>>
>>11134320
>>11134386
Good luck getting a job
>>11134493
caulfield has too many rich fucking slanty eyed gooks driving euro cars to be be cool.
>>
>>11134389
>>11128206
me!! i'm from Poland, hopefully going to UCL
anyone else? opinions? i kinda want to kill myself at the thought of living in london
>>
>>11134552
It's true. There is so many rich gooks here that wear the most gaudy ugly shit to show off their cash. They're all ugly skinny manlets that'll never get laid so flexing with their parents money is the only way they can show off.

Clayton has too many STEM courses to be /fa/ though. My computer science class is basically a collection of how not to dress.

Can't wait to finally bring out my coats and woollen pants starting Wednesday when it cools down.
>>
>>11134555
I'm >>11134389 and from France. For which course are you applying? I'm not sure about living in London either, but UCL has a great reputation and, well, I have an offer. I'm still considering staying in France though.
>>
>>11132925
I'm from hicktown Ontario, studying at Queens. Its way more expensive than Toronto or Ottawa
>>
>>11134567
philosophy & history of art. and you?
I'm not really considering staying in Poland, I hate this country. If I don't meet my offer's conditions (probably will tho) then I'll have a gap year and get away somehow
I'm stressed about finding/choosing the accomodation. have you gotten into it yet?
>>
File: cya later space cowboy.jpg (34KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
cya later space cowboy.jpg
34KB, 540x960px
>>11134564
ayy my nigger

come to a CCA uni club event and lets chill

whisper to the president that youre looking for mr big dik C
>>
File: 1356488685970.jpg (87KB, 584x600px) Image search: [Google]
1356488685970.jpg
87KB, 584x600px
>>11134573
>way more expensive than Toronto
>>
>>11134634
I have no idea what a cca event is
>>
>>11134600
Dude, that's awesome. I'm going into Arts and Sciences so I can do both Maths and Philosophy.
What are your conditions? I need a grade of 15.75/20 at the French Baccalaureate. I think it's doable. What are the final exams like in Poland?
Shit I haven't looked at accommodations yet haha maybe I should be stressed about it but I've been focusing on making applications for French universities lately
>>
>>11134654
ooh great! My friend studies Math and Philosophy at St Andrews and she says it's a fantastic joint course to study.
I have to get 85% on the advanced levels of polish exams, and in my case that's super easy because I won a national competition and was awarded a 100% score in the Philosophy exam.
where are you applying in France? I thought about applying to Ecole Normale Superiéure Paris but decided my french isn't good enough for them.

anyway i'm really hoping i'll get some chill flatmates and that no one will rape me
>>
>>11134642
r u a jaffy?

well you know where to find me.
>>
Uottawa senpai. Not effay, do not come
>>
>>11134719
that's so cool, I applied for St. Andrews too but I wasn't accepted ;_; Scotland's unis are ridiculously selective
as for french unis, I've applied for a few good prépas (or preparatory classes for Grandes Écoles, basically required if you want to get into schools such as ENS) but I don't know if I'll get in since they look at your grades throughout the 2 last years of HS and not just those of the final exam (and I totally slacked off last year)

so yeah still on the fence

I think you'll be fine London's not a shithole is it
>>
>anywhere other than the pacific northwest
>>
>>11134787
same with Scottish unis - St Andrews and Edinburgh rejected me straightaway, while Oxford invited me for interview lol.
and Glasgow gave me an offer more difficult than UCL. they're really selective because of the money i guess
>>
>>11134860
are you scottish? I think it's actually easier to get into a scottish uni if you are (despite the financial burden). Since you can get in with just highers. I got unconditionals from all the scottish unis based just off my higher results
>>
>>11134860
it sucks, Scotland seemed like a cool place to be a student

>>11134897
it's free if you're from the EU (non-UK) that's why they are so selective
>>
anyone looking at york uni??
>>
>>11126603
this is my insurance choice, apparently it's really cool there but i never visited
are you firming it?
>>
Politecnico Di Milano (Italy)
There are design and architecture sections where people dress nice

I study nanotecnologies engineering and everyone dresses the same
>>
>>11134787

>Scotland's unis are ridiculously selective

Edinburgh gives straight BBB offers, sometimes BBC for 4 year courses...
>>
>>11132097
No fucking way I'm at Tech too. What year are you?
>>
>>11131968
sitting in finnertys considering ending it all
>>
>>11133773
I'm a bio major, yourself?
>>
>>11126603
>>11127047
>>11127684
>>11127742
>>11130282
>>11130901
>>11130917

>caring about russel group in 2016.

do you research you ignorant peeps.
http://www.thecompleteuniversityguide.co.uk/league-tables/rankings

how many russel group unis are classed super low. Yes polys are and always will be shit but just because a uni is russel group means fuck all in 2016.

>tfw Cardiff (russel group) repping 31st
>>
>>11135171
got a friend that goes there. Full of private school wanabes that are years behind the normal teen popuulation but thats the same for all good unis. Overall i think he loves it. Good choice imo.
>>
>>11135382
>can't spell Russell right
Opinion discarded
>>
>>11134897
no I'm polish with polish qualifications only. life is hard
>>
>>11135386
ah okay then, yeh i've heard that there are a lot priv kids or try hards...im from se london so idk how well i'd fit in there lol
where do you go if you dont mind me asking?
>>
>>11127005
loyolas better senpai
>>
>>11135213
Starting Bocconi next september
>>
>>11135418
im at Loughborough. Good uni but so un effay
>>
>>11135382
Why were you replying to some people who are agreeing with what you're saying as if they're not agreeing.
>>
>>11135394
discard if you wish. There is no discussion with the statistics though
>>
>>11135445
i was letting them know that they were correct
>>
>>11128162
They're rich kids who were too stupid to get into a Chinese university, so their parents pay their way in a less competitive American program. With the exception of Ivy league schools, the FOB kids you see at American universities are the dumbest kids in Asia.
>>
OP back from the dead
>waitlist at ithaca
>reject from FIT (I applied for a 25 person program wasn't expecting to get in)
So basically my choices are Albany and Iona.
>>
>>11130624
I live 3 minutes from Iona breh I know everything passed the high school is full of nigs and spics. I just know the communications program is dank.
>>
>>11135444
ayy me too senpai

graduate in July
>>
>>11135488
hahah fuck off serious? What course? I'm so fed up of the sheep there. Wish it was more creative
>>
>>11135497
Politics mate, currently stressing through my dissertation, what about you?

yeah I know what you mean pal - thing I dislike most about this uni is the wank little town attached onto it. Wish I was at a city uni Tbh there's fuck all to do around here
>>
>>11135502
Ah sheet. Im doing materials engineering. Haha best of luck with it. Do you wana talk more or anything? Would be cool too meet some cool peeps at Lboro?
>>
>>11135512
wew, a proper degree. Pisses me off when I tell people I go loughborough and they're like "oh what sports do you do?" when it's a fucking engineering uni

In all honesty mate I'm not sure it's worth your time, I'm going to be a shut in until I get this work done, then after that I'm pretty much done work wise
>>
>>11135521
Haha proper degree but im struggling. Haha yeah although tbf i was on the rowing team for my first two years so cant complain. Alright mate thats cool, i tried the music soc but so many coldplay lovers like shiit. Good luck with your diss anyway. 2 weeks left now
>>
>>11135525
oh for real? nice one. You doing a 4 year course? if there's one piece of advice I could give it's do a fucking internship/placement

I wasted my time travelling rather than getting experience and I regret it so much
>>
>>11125888
Repping rick in lund
>>
>>11135532
Nah man i was ill end of second year lastyear so didnt take my exams so have to do a permitted repeat of it this year. So heading into 3rd year in sep. Ah i wish i was travelling instead desu, im done with this uni. I wana meet musicians and art peeps desu cant wait to finish
>>
Any /Reed/ or /Occidental/ here? Deciding between the two- I was waitlisted at Deep Springs
>>
>>11135551
fair dos, good luck with it lad
>>
>>11135567
and you brother
>>
>>11125888
Talk to a student advisor not 4chan
>>
>>11126773
UCSB is a party school

Berkeley is a feminst studies school despite what people tell you (working off of knowledge from the 70's)
>>
>>11127168
This and I have the degrees to prove it. I could have been driving a 2007 Ferrari 360 Modena to my shitty job rather than a 2012 accord.... If I skipped college
>>
>>11134320
University of Wolverhampton :^)
>>
File: fDpWogGp.png (55KB, 1706x1703px) Image search: [Google]
fDpWogGp.png
55KB, 1706x1703px
Kill me. At least I get a full scholarship.
>>
>>11134654
>I need a grade of 15.75/20 at the French Baccalaureate
En s ou es ?
>>
>>11127011
>>11132479
>>11132862
>>11133398
Are you going to visit Fordham /NY soon cause I might by the end of April or sometime soon

Rose hill is the best correct?
>>
>>11128245
>>11128304

incoming student here. what can you tell me about cornell, is it /fa/?
>>
File: image.jpg (56KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
56KB, 400x400px
deciding between Clemson and clarkes 3/2 engineering program with Columbia. will I regret going to
Clemson to have fun over getting Ivy League degree?
>>
>>11136154
If you can afford the cost of Columbia and the cost of spending four years in NYC then without a doubt go to Columbia. Even disregarding the Ivy League degree, the faculty will be much better and conducting much more impressive research at Columbia. You will have so much more opportunity to do cool things within your program and meet people who are very very driven. You can still have fun at Columbia as well. The downsides are the cost and the fact that you will never be the most impressive student you know.

Congrats familia
>>
>>11136154
I agree with >>11136174 100%. The name of the school you went to matters a surprising amount. Sucks, but that's how it is.
>>
>>11135379
Nice, gl with exams. I'm in poli sci and history
>>
File: nyu.png (64KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
nyu.png
64KB, 900x900px
I know some of you go to NYU

any advice for an incoming freshman? any fellow incoming freshmen?

and no I'm not taking out major student loans, I ended up with a solid scholarship and will graduate about $10k in debt.
>>
>>11128830
Ayyyy my boi. What major? CS reporting.
>>
>>11136174
>>11136866
Would I have a significantly better quality of life post-college if I had a Columbia engineering degree vs a Clemson one? My family is dirt poor so financing isn't really a problem anywhere thanks to the federal government.
>>
>>11137140
There's no way to say really, but having that name on your resume will pretty much guarantee it gets read. It isn't something that's going to make or break the rest of your life really, but it's going to make things a hell of a lot easier.
Thread posts: 329
Thread images: 47

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.