[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dear everyone

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 46
Thread images: 6

File: wfOw7Tm.jpg (166KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
wfOw7Tm.jpg
166KB, 1024x1024px
Guys, if you look like this, STOP. Just stop. I don't care if you "don't care whut uther paypul thank". I don't care if you "dress fer kumfert". You are a blight and a pestilence and you are hurting your fellow man with your ugly and ridiculous appearance.

It's an easy fix, though: just stop dressing like a boy and start dressing like a man. That's what you call dressing "Ivy League classic".
>>
>>11123544
First: never wear short pants unless you are a) participating in an athletic event (e.g., a game of tennis, sailing, etc); or b) are puttering around dans la maison. And when you do wear short pants, wear properly fitted shorts (which are always above the knee) in either a military fabric like khaki twill or a tartan.
>>
>>11123546
Second: wear a shirt and trousers (or kilt of you are genuinely Scottish). By "shirt" I mean a fitted garment with buttons on it. A t-shirt is an item of underwear, not a shirt meant for street wear. By "trousers" I mean pants -- a fitted garment made of wool, twill, or some other fabric. Denim jeans are permissible in a manual labor setting (e.g., ranching), but even the hardest-working manual laborer can find woolen slacks that are suitable for work wear.
>>
>>11123549
Third: wear shoes. By "shoes" I mean leather shoes -- not tennis shoes, not sneakers, not flip-flops, SHOES. You can wear your sneakers on the basketball or tennis court. Grow up and put on some shoes.
>>
>>11123555
Finally: shave and comb your hair. If you have a ponytail, cut it off. If you are older than 22 years, the time for having "interesting" hair is over. Get it cut short by a barber (not a stylist, a BARBER) and have a trim every two weeks or so. Use Brylcreem or similar product to keep it neat. And if you must wear a beard, keep it neatly trimmed and free of food particles, lice, etc.

All this done well and any male can look like a man. You don't have to look like a retard, fellows. DO IT.
>>
What the fuck is going on in this thread
>>
This is a fashion board not a dress like every other fucking normie that wears the same shit thats been shilled by every fast fashion company in the past decade board
Not everyone lives in some shitty flyover state where you get ridiculed for not fitting into everyone else's idea of what people should be wearing
Dont get me wrong, your pic is absolute fucking garbage and youre right about that, and so is 80% of this board aswell, but dont act like an expert on the subject when youre just droning the same preppy garbage thats been around for a couple decades because you want to fit in anr please everyone with your fashion choices
you have the most basic, narrowminded grasp on what fashion actually is, so please go back to whatever shithole you came from and stop telling other people how they should dress, 99% of the people here aren't from the same context and background as you and aren't trying to achieve the same things through the way they dress
>>
Interesting points, OP. Might I add that while "swag" is appropriate for boys, class, you might say, is more suited to men.
>>
>>11123617
Yes, my point exactly
>>
>>11123617
fedorasfuck
>>
>>11123617
Yeah i saw that quote on facebook too
>>
>>11123589
>>11123617

OP getting absolutely destroyed ITT lmaoo
>>
Anyone have those screencaps (I think they appear on an imgur album, too - not sure) of that one #menswear guy posting things like "what I do on black Friday" and another image of his travel clothes, which "don't include sweats, because [he] hasn't given up on life."

I think they might have been twitter posts - but I can't find them for the life of me.
>>
File: blue kush.jpg (30KB, 281x248px) Image search: [Google]
blue kush.jpg
30KB, 281x248px
>>11123544
But anon, this lad in the pictures you posted/described is the essence of /fa/ggotry.
/fa/ is all about looking like the biggest faggot possible while pretending to not care.
>>
>>11123546
>>11123549
>>11123555
>>11123559
are you really that much out of touch with reality?
how many people can you see wearing a button up and woolens? how many under 40? under 30?

what you're advocating is a 'best practice', but there's space for a lot more than that.
and if you want to be a prick that badly, button up shirts are underwear too, put on a jacket.
>>
>>11123937
those were facebook posts and it was top tier cringe, fuck if I know how to find them. some smart archive search maybe
>>
>>11123544
> There is one and only one good style to wear ever
> implying it won't be out of place in a multitude of situations
>>
>>11123544
What core is this?
>>
>>11123549
>A t-shirt is an item of underwear

Hello, welcome to the 21st century. Please enjoy your stay.
>>
>>11123589
>this whole post
Stay blessed. 100 100 100
>>
>>11123544
OP you are a faggot
>>
>>11123589
absolute roasting tbqh
>>
You just got M'ladied by a fashion god, /fa/rts !
>>
>>11123617
top fucking kek
>>
>>11123544
>he enjoys the attention he gets from his friends/peers
>he's confident with what he wears and is having fun during his high school years

This is a good example of being /fa/
>>
>>11123544
>http://www.text2speech.org/
>copy/paste
>listen in scottish accent
kek
>>
>>11123549
>>11123546
I dress Ivy/trad style, OP. But really you should stick to the preppy threads. That's where most of us hang out. There's not way you'll ever convince fa to dress properly. Hell, most people here probably think tucking in a button down shirt equal dressing up for fedora tippers.
>>
>>11125112
youre on the same level of autism as OP
theres nothing wrong with prep, but you seem to think that there is only once acceptable style that you are allowed to dress in, otherwise you arent "dressing properly"
your view is so closeminded and limited, you dont see fashion as a form of art and expression, you only see it as something to make you appeal to other people and cover yourself up
if everyone had the same fashion views as you the world would truly be a dull place
>>
>>11125112

>There's not way you'll ever convince fa to dress properly

fit pic please.
>>
File: image.jpg (47KB, 499x501px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
47KB, 499x501px
>>11123544
>>
>>11123544
Haha my mom has those same Prada sunglasses what the hell
>>
this guy tho
>>
>>11123544
10/10 autism
>>
File: GeraldShow.jpg (34KB, 188x292px) Image search: [Google]
GeraldShow.jpg
34KB, 188x292px
>>11125808
>>
This is some AskAndyAboutCLothes/Fedora Lounge tier views lad
>>
I give props to the guy in OPs pic because he's doing his own shit and is confident rocking it. It might be whack but as long you think it's dope then I respect that.
>>
>>11123559
>>11123555
>>11123549
>>11123546
>>11123544
grandpa isn't it past your bedtime
>>
>>11123544
>>11124933
/thread
>>
best thread in a long time

thanks for the memories
>>
so this thread has a different layout for some reason with legit names on everyones name; why is this thread so special and why is not mentioned yet
>>
>>11126695
is this literally your first day?
>>
>>11126697
no. am i missing something here? when did this layout come into play, i've never seen this happen to any other thread, ever
>>
>>11126700
there was a joke for April Fools' where anons would get random names assigned to their posts and the layout was made to look like google+
>>
>>11123549
>>11123549
>or kilt of you are genuinely Scottish
am Scottish but fairly certain I'd look autistic wearing a kilt on an everyday basis
>>
File: sauce_walka_drake.jpg (68KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
sauce_walka_drake.jpg
68KB, 500x500px
>>11123544
This kid is clearly from Houston. That is a pose invented by the sauce twins that he is praying. DUH.

This style is actually cool in Houston dumbass.

Pic related.

Sancho Saucy, Sauce Walka, and Drake
>>
>>11123544
w2c the jacket on the right
Thread posts: 46
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.