[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

beard

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 4

File: Untitled.jpg (378KB, 937x1205px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
378KB, 937x1205px
hello i was hoping you could help me with something
on one side of my face my beard is growing upwards towards my ear and it doesnt look good
is there any way i can fix this and make it grow down?
and if not would this be a problem for growing a big beard?
>>
>>11119646
Shave and lose weight
>>
>>11119658
im skinny and if i shave i look 12 + im balding so no
>>
>>11119661
If thats you in the photo, you're not skinny
You should shave either way
>>
File: werfwer.jpg (515KB, 1427x1229px) Image search: [Google]
werfwer.jpg
515KB, 1427x1229px
better pic
>>
You really can't change the way it'll grow, and it's hard to tell if it does or will look shit from this pic. Generally a beard will look shit after the stubble faze until it spreads around your face, just put up with it or keep it at stubble. If you're getting a 'neckbeard' shave that as well (not too close and not too far away, google around for some tips). But I'd probably just tell you to wait for it to grow out some, if you want to start shaving again try shave the little hairs around the sparsely grown area next time might help induce growth their next time. Bit of a ramble sorry bro
>>
>>11119665
the photo's shit mate you can't tell shit from it, op post something better, preferably straight on and profile.
>>
>>11119674
yup trim the neck beard/stubble, looks fine let it thicken then if it looks shit ask for help (4ch is a pretty shit place , maybe go to a barber).
>>
>>11119646
Let's it go man, let nature do her job.
>>
Shave a thin line away from the growth you have already (along the ramus). Apply a thin layer of Vaseline or castor oil to the hair before you go to bed, then rinse it off with cold water in the morning. Clench your jaw when you walk around.
>>
diff anon

i want to grow my beard again

>meontheleft

the right was the last time i grew it without dying it/touching it up

should i do either of those things or leave it grow?
>>
>>11119989
beard makes you look fat dont do it.
>>
>>11119646
>beard
Give yourself about 5 months before you use this term and start to actually be able to shape your facial hair. Use a comb or brush and train your hair 2-3 times a day. Wash it with soap and hot water.
>>
>>11119989
look better on the left
>>
File: IMG_2144.png (279KB, 441x627px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2144.png
279KB, 441x627px
I've got a weak chin. Does my beard look decent?
>>
>>11120512
Facial structure looks decent, and that van dyke is doing nothing for you. Shave and either keep the stubble or go clean shaven
>>
>>11120530
Thanks for the feedback, dude. I'll opt for a stubble.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.