[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What is /fa/'s opinion on plastic surgery?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 2

File: zq2kdesqk4qewvap0fge.jpg (87KB, 800x625px) Image search: [Google]
zq2kdesqk4qewvap0fge.jpg
87KB, 800x625px
Specially rhinoplasty, cause OP has a huge one.
>>
>>11114825
I have nothing wrong with it at all.

I'm biased, I'll probably get some eventually because I'm ugly as fuck.
>>
Fine as long as you don't go overboard.
>>
Honestly, my rhinoplasty was the best money I've ever spent. No one else gave a shit but me for the most part, but it made it so I could talk to people comfortably without always wondering if they were thinking about my nose.

If you have a lot of disposable income, maybe go for it. If not, wait and you may get over it anyway. We accept our flaws more over time.
>>
>>11114825
Style goes over genetics

A good style is one also ugly people can rock imo
>>
>>11115044

>We accept our flaws more over time.

I'm only getting worse about it 2bh. I guess in a way it's good to be proactive when it comes to long-term health and fitness, but I'm probably taking it to an extreme level and constantly overanalyze myself. This site made me realize things about myself I never noticed before.
>>
File: walking.gif (1022KB, 364x297px) Image search: [Google]
walking.gif
1022KB, 364x297px
>>11115061
>this site made me realize...
Purge it from your head. 4chan is mostly teenagers.
>>
>>11115061
>>11115066
This

Dont take it so seriously. I know how it feels but its kinda dumb to overanalyze youself because its ends up damaging you more than helping you
>>
If it's something that has REALLY bothered you for years, like since grade school, and you're now in your 20s+, then I would consider it. It might make you feel better if nothing else.

If it's a fairly new fixation, then I would wait it out. Take a really good look at the people you meet tomorrow and you'll see most people have weird facial flaws that aren't a big deal to you but that they're probably hyper aware of. Things like small eyes, eyes too close or too far apart, weird lips, weird ears, weird noses, jawline, forehead size.... we all have weird shit like that and most people just grow to accept it as a part of them. Unless you're living in LA or something, it's not normal or ordinary to be beautiful.
>>
>[Ms Yeh Advert For Plastic Surgery Becomes Internet Meme]

When I got these commercial and advertisement assignments, I was two years into my modeling career. I was already getting assignments with big companies. I always thought, my modeling work would go smoothly from there

On the day of the photo shoot, I had a rough idea of what it was about. But I was told the photo would only be used in print media and for one company. I didn’t know that it would be used so widely on the internet and that there would so many made-up stories about it.

The caption on the original ad said. The only thing you will ever have to worry about is how to explain it to the kids. The children in the photo were photoshopped; they don’t look like that in real life.

Later, people made up a story about the women in the picture and spread it on the internet. They said her husband figured out, she had lied to him about not having had plastic surgery done. After the kids were born, because they didn’t look anything like her, then he sued her and won. When a friend told me about this, I thought it was just rumors, then I realized the whole world was spreading the story and in different languages. People actually believed it and thought this had happened to me, even my relatives and fiancé’s family have asked me about it.

This has totally affected my work. People refuse to believe that I had never had plastic surgery. After this, I only got small roles in advertisements. Because of what has happened, I haven’t been able to sleep well and I’ve broken down many times crying. I keep thinking, why is this happening to me. I decided to speak out, because I wanted to give myself some courage to deal with this problem.

I can’t bear to look at the picture. I hope it will not appear anymore. The children may not use social media now, but it will hurt them when they grow up
>>
>>11115061
>This site made me realize things about myself I never noticed before.
take it from a 31 year old man who has been on 4chan since day one: never take anything from here seriously. it is literally the toilet of the internet where everyone shits out their mental garbage + it's mostly edgy children on here. you probably look okay the way you are.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.