[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Help me please

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 3

File: PlsHelp5thElement.png (267KB, 500x219px) Image search: [Google]
PlsHelp5thElement.png
267KB, 500x219px
I'm female. 5'3" working on losing weight but i'm like 150lbs. I know nothing of fashion but my boyfriend really cares. Not about what I wear but I don't wanna look stupid next to him. Help please
>>
>>11114426
Gym clothes until you're done losing weight.

Keep on working then start buying clothes.

If you are outside the bounds of a normal silhouette, fitting within that is key if you want to get into fashion. Designers and nice brands do not necessarily work outside that.
>>
lurk more
>>
Just lurk for a while. It's such a broad topic, you need to slowly grow and build yourself and your style. Good luck femanon. Also consider browsing /fit/ to lose weight. TAKE EVERYTHING YOU READ ON 4CHAN WITH A GRAIN OF SALT
>>
Just curious, what does your bf wear?

Just hit the gym until you're 120

There's not much you can do for now
>>
My biggest problem is I have massive boobs and a smallish frame so sometimes things are weirdly tight and then loose elsewhere. but Thank you!

>>11114437
Working on it. There just is not much aimed at females sometimes. But thank you!

>>11114442
yeahhhhh I lurk a bit but sometimes I have to leave cause it's just so outrageous.Thank you!

>>11114461
Mostly jeans and button ups. Sometimes light wash jeans and t-shirts. That's mostly just been lately though. Also I don't have a lot of time to go to the gym because I work a lot. I'm trying to make my diet a lot better though. So thank you
>>
>>11114491
time to start puking den
u gotta choose, OD on DNP and die if you lurk /fit/, or develop a nicotine addiction and ruin your teeth with coffee on /fa/
>>
I might just stop birth control. I'm pretty sure that"s what made me gain so much weight. Nothing else has changed. I might just wear dresses forever.
>>
this board is >90% male and has a mean age of 18, based off surveys

just go to /r/femalefashionadvice instead

it's absolutely amazing that you haven't been asked to post pictures yet
>>
Also it seems half of /fit/ doesn't know the difference between looking fat and weighing too much
>>
>>11114548
I will probably go there and lurk here just in case something comes up
/fit/ has tried
I'm also impressed.
>>
>>11114548
implying we want pictures from a 150lbs 5'3 girl, im 5'11 and weight 160lbs and still need to cut more
>>
>>11114605
Fair
>>
>>11114426
Op what's your diet like? Start cutting
>>
Eat at a caloric deficit. Lurk moar.
>>
>>11114649
not good lol working on it though
i think i'm gonna cut down to 1200
>>
I think it's funny when /fa/ is nicer that /fit/
I heard that /fit/ was waaay nicer
>>
>>11114491
Pictures?
>>
>>11115231
Not confident enough for that sorry
>>
lots of fruit/veggies/water. cut out lots of sugar and things high in calories. work out. slowly decrease caloric intake per day. coffee and caffeine pills suppress my appetite. good luck anon
>>
File: divalaughing.gif (400KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
divalaughing.gif
400KB, 500x300px
>>11114426
>5'3"

Kek manlet lmao
>>
>>11114491
yeah, it's your tits that are making you a fattie.

stop making excuses.
>>
>>11114534
god, you're whiny.

birth control may increase appetite, unless you start eating too much, you won't gain weight.
>>
>>11114605
kek
>>
>>11115404
that shit makes you retain water weight like nobody's business also, tho it depends on who u r and what youre on
>>
>>11114426
did you just post on /fit/ asking to lose weight?
>>
File: 1458598356904.png (128KB, 581x443px) Image search: [Google]
1458598356904.png
128KB, 581x443px
Are you asian?

>tfw no chubby asian gf with big titties who cares about what she wears for me
>>
>>11114426
he deserves better than a basic bitch shitposting in a taiwanese posters secret cult
>>
>>11115586
okay....so five pounds of water weight. not exactly an issue.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.