[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

whitening strips

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

File: article_lc_whitening_strips.jpg (11KB, 350x195px) Image search: [Google]
article_lc_whitening_strips.jpg
11KB, 350x195px
Does anyone have experience with whitening strips?

I brush and floss multiple times a day and my teeth are still an off white.
>>
>>11107872
They're a meme. Pure white teeth are shit anyway
>>
whitening strips melt a small layer of enamel off your teeth

Now its white!

do this over 3 years once every 5-6 months and you need dentures or implants.

STOP DRINKING COFFEE OR SODA OR SURGARY SHIT

simple
>>
didn't know virgil designed teeth too
>>
>>11108086
does coffee or sugary shit have any effect on your teeth if you brush after?
>>
>>11108089
Black coffee has no sugar, but will stain teeth.

Sugar is consumed by bacteria which then excrete acidic waste that fucks your teeth.

If you brush after, you'll get rid of the waste (plaque)
>>
not OP but would like to know ways of whitening my teeth cheaply without damaging them forever
>>
Because teeth aren't meant to be pure white. Your teeth are an off white because they're healthy.
>>
>>11107872
It always seemed like it would damage them to me.
>>
>>11108086
Okay, well, my teeth are very yellow. Stopping eating shit and brushing them with whitening toothpaste doesn't help much. I don't want my teeth pure white, just not too yellow. Are there other options for me? Becasuse I'm thinking of getting one of those wtitening kits.
>>
is stained teeth permanent :(
>>
>>11108086
>STOP DRINKING COFFEE
>he thinks this is an option
it's not

what products/techniques do they use at professional whitening studios?
>>
>>11108509
They do that shit with the UV light. I have no idea how it works though.

I think the meme of bright white teeth is dying. Natural off-white is more attractive.
>>
>>11108544
yeah but I smoke and chug back ten mugs of coffee a day so I'm not even near to off-white

I've always considered those whitening strips to be pretty fishy but UV light sounds pretty harmless
>>
>>11108599
I looked it up and it sounds like the UV light is just a meme dentists use to justify you paying them more.

They still use the hydrogen peroxide gel and use the UV light to "accelerate" the process.

If your teeth are bothering you that much I'd just try the home white strips. I don't think it's going to wreck your teeth unless you do it like once a year.
>>
I personally think pure white teeth look weird and fake, slightly off-white teeth look natural and nice.
>>
Im trying them now but I fell asleep with whitening strips that I had to only leave on for 30 minutes and left them in for 3 hours they where really sensitive for about two days but it instantly change the color I recommend them for whiter teeth but not to sure about health risks
>>
>>11108660
what brand?

>>11108652
cheers
>>
>>11108086
I've used whitening strips for years and my teeth are fine. And you use them more than once a year.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.