[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Adventure core thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: 1454095288352.jpg (630KB, 1221x1920px) Image search: [Google]
1454095288352.jpg
630KB, 1221x1920px
Hey guys, need some inspo for my adventure core styles. I'm planning to get an outfit similar to pic related. Looks very adventurous and could be appropriate enough for holidays in South-East-Asia and Israel.
>>
you're going to die in SEA in that outfit. forget about being fa, flip-flops, linen top and some shorts, that's it. I havent been to Kikeland, but it's basically sandnigger desert, so should be something similar in terms of hotness.
>>
as long as you're not travelling during summer, that outfit would be pretty fa in Israel or Southeast Asia.
>>
>>11107803
I aint wearing that during the summer, fuck dude
>>11107816
like this guy says thats what we wear in the Mediterranean
>>
I'm betting you're a jewish australian who went to a jewish private day school.
>>
>>11107816
looks fine. the biggest problem is the sweat stains he'll get

i dont even sweat bad bud fuck even in a light t that shit will get damp fast out there
>>
So this is my first time here but are you guys basically /pol/ with a pretty face?
>>
>>11108616
Seems so.
>>
>>11108616
not everyone but we have too many teenies trying to be edgy and fit in.
>>
File: 1447949552468.jpg (1015KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1447949552468.jpg
1015KB, 1920x1080px
>>11107803
Not for SEA.
>>
>>11107803
>South-East-Asia

You will get a rash from the sweat built up in those skinny chinos rubbing against your skin.

Comfort>Style for travelling. What OP pic has is not practical. When spending long days walking around backpacks like that get uncomfy as fuck especially around where the metal ring is as it will constantly rub against your back. That guy is wearing a cotton white collar shirt which is something you wear in an office not outdoors. You will stick out like a sore thumb as well and be a target for pickpockets which you must not underestimate, if they think you got shit worth stealing they will take it right under your nose.

Just wear tracksuits and clothing that you dont care about getting torn/dirty and you will be fine. Also don't wear colours that absorb sunlight like black because it sucks in the long run.
>>
look up old movies and shit about british explorers. if you dont take inspo from the safari suit, service dress, and the likes, then you are missing a huuuuuge opportunity.
peep disneys atlantis
>>
>>11107803
Pick up a linen shirt senpai
>>
Manthony Bourdamn
>>
I'm in SEA and everyone wears jeans and sometimes boots. Literally no big deal, but if you're not very durable to heat, go for shorts and sandal
>>
>>11107803
>appropriate enough

Not fucking at all. This is the embodiment of style over substance.
You'll be uncomfortable and stick out like a fucking newbie tourist ready to be scammed.

Wear something practical because you are going to be a dirty, sweating sack of a sad man at the end of the day.
>>
>>11112512
>style over substance

its a fucking shirt and pants with a backpack stop projecting
>>
>>11112520
>i've never traveled: the post
>>
>>11110341
SAFPAK
Safari suits are lyfe, real Afrikaans shit here boi.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.