[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

nothing to 0g

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (879KB, 2592x1936px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
879KB, 2592x1936px
my goal is to get these (0g) in my ear tonight. my ears are not pierced. i have no patience and no money to spend on other methods.

i am thinking about piercing with a safety pin, tapering with a toothpick, a sharpened chopstick, and eventually a pen, then fit the earring in. all the tapers will be wrapped in teflon tape and lubed.

any advice? how traumatic will this be for my ears, anybody have any other ideas on how i can do this easier?

i am dead set on getting it done tonight, please dont try to convince me otherwise.
>>
>>11098696
you will fuck your shit up. you won't even make it past toothpick

enjoy that crusty ear infection tho
>>
Report back to us, I guess?

Also do a little research on blowouts and wet ear, and make sure everything is sterile.

This is probably a bad idea, but I think you know that.
>>
Stretch your bumhole instead of your earhole its what all the kewl kids are doing
>>
>how traumatic will this be for my ears
Very
>anybody have any other ideas on how i can do this easier?
Maybe visit a fucking professional and listen to what they say instead of acting like some edgy teenage faggot
>>
>>11098696
i'm sure the medical bill will cost more than getting your ears pierced properly in the first place
>>
This better be bait...
>>
RIP anon's ears. /:
>>
>>11098710
this.

also post the aftermath please, I want to see how brave you are.
>>
Are you retarded? Just save some money get them pierced by a professional, you're going to fuck up your ears
>>
llmfaooooooooo boi u gonna get got
>>
>>11098696
Clearly bait

Post pics though
>>
>>11098696
you aren't the first one to do that so go for it !
>>
Nothing is impossible, anon
I believe in you
>>
all these comments and not even one telling him he's a cunt for wanting those ugly as fuck earrings.
>>
>>11100249
exactly
it's bad enough he's going to mangle his ears, but it's for these? lmao
>>
A toothpick will probably give you splinters, use different sized nails (like wall nails) senpai, and at least give it a week you fucking impatient cuck
>>
JUST DO IT
>>
>>11098696
Ask the grills will want to sex you after how badass you look with your war torn ears. Post pics of your grand achievement so that we can mire how brave & manly you are
>>
hope you enjoy blood anon
>>
15 hours later....is OP even still alive?
>>
File: 1454198922770.jpg (21KB, 440x340px) Image search: [Google]
1454198922770.jpg
21KB, 440x340px
>>11100512
I think he cut his major earlobe artery and bled to death clutching a chopstick in his parents basement. Let us at least find solace in the fact that he was surrounded by posters of his favourite punk- and screamo bands and that he had just finished a delicious meal of chicken tendies.

RIP in peas OP
>>
God there are so many pictures online of people blowing up their ears by trying to stretch them too fast
Keep in mind you can't donate blood for a year if you go through with it.
>>
>>11100569
lmao I know it was silly but if they actually did it I bet they regret it so fucking much.
>>
someone call 911
>>
RIP in pepperonis OP, we'll miss your threads.
>>
>>11098696
these are gross pls reconsider
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.