[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hi /fa/. I'm here to get advice from you gods. Let's

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 12

File: lookslikemybelly.jpg (493KB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
lookslikemybelly.jpg
493KB, 2592x1944px
Hi /fa/.
I'm here to get advice from you gods. Let's come to the point....
I want to lose a lot of my weight but don't want to go to a fitness center or something else... (we are in /fa/, right?)

So can you give me tips?
>height: 6'0
>weight: 79,9kg
more fat than muscles...

(not me at the pic, but my belly looks similar to this)
>>
>I'M FAT AND WANT TO BE SKINNY BUT PUT ZERO EFFORT INTO LOSING WEIGHT
get fucked.
>>
>don't want to go to a fitness center
Eat less?
Common fking sense
>>
>>11097280
yeah fuck you too....
>>
hit the meth pipe my good man
>>
>>11097300
it's not easy for me... I'm so fucking hungry all time, what can I do against this?
>>
>>11097306
>don't want to got to fitness center
>don't want to eat less
Legit, last option is liposuction. GL
>>
>>11097306
So is everyone else who's fat and trying to lose weight.
Develop some fucking willpower.
>>
>>11097306
see >>11097303
>>
Eat healthier (takes care of hunger), move around more. If you are actually fat with those stats, the gym is where you need to be, because you're in dire need of some muscle.
>>
>>11097306
stop being a fat bitch.. i can stop eating all day if i had too get some fucking willpower you weak fuck.. you think shaolin monks want to eat in excess? exercize your mind before your body.
>>
File: bandwurm.jpg (26KB, 464x243px) Image search: [Google]
bandwurm.jpg
26KB, 464x243px
How can i get this parasite?
>>
>>11097325
sleep with a romanian
>>
>>11097332
No i'm a virgin and don't want to spread my aryan genes into a romanian pig
>>
>>11097306
>hungry all the time

Stop being a little bitch and realize you have to put effort to lose weight. There's no shortcut or way around it, you gotta eat less and healthier. There's fucking people starving around the world and you wanna gorge yourself the instant you get hungry. Grow some fucking balls and wait a few hours before snacking. If losing weight didn't require exercise or eating less we wouldn't have obeasts clogging up the streets.
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlpByUfVGHY
>>
>>11097306
stop eating garbage, you idiot.

healthy food fills you up longer and contains less calories than bad food. also, pick up jogging. start for only a few minutes and gradually increase. do it at least every 2 days. also try to sneak in some basic bodyweight work out elements in your day to day activities (ie: push ups, plank, russian twists, squates, lunges etc.)

so basically, just stop eating trash and move you lazy piece of shit.
>>
>>11097266

- stim addiction
- DNP

substance abuse can also give you a unique perspective on life, which is helpful for developing a personal style. don't give up!
>>
>>11097447
thanks for this.

>>11097450
>DNP
i'm trying to get this substance from my doctor
>>
File: zyzz 5.png (267KB, 500x299px) Image search: [Google]
zyzz 5.png
267KB, 500x299px
>>11097266
The only way to loose weight healthily is to go work out, go to a gym, and run alot. Most of us here, lets be honest, were born lanky, so you're asking the wrong people go to /fit/.

The big hurdle is that 4 weeks where gymming and running feel like satan's balls sometimes and shit. But after that, it becomes a routine, and you actually start to like it, and you'll start going harder on yourself and running longer distances. Believe me, after you pass that barrier, its like any normal routine that you do apart of your day for an hour. And that feeling you get after a 7km run is amazing, and once you look at yourself after a couple months, you feel rewarded and you wont be a depressed shit sitting on /v/ all the time anymore. But what you're going to need to do is keep it as a routine, and keep doing it afterwards, even if you've beaten your goal, since you need to keep at it. That or, diet yourself afterwards, and as you just said, you're hungry all the time so that wont be a option.

There is no healthy easy way to get skinny and loose weight, but the feeling after all that is rewarding and you'll feel much better about yourself.

If you want to get skinnier without going to a fitness centre, run over 5km a day, and at least 7km when you've reached your goal weight, but you'll need to diet too.

TL;DR : Get off your ass, its not as bad as you think it is. Run alot.
>>
>>11097466
thanks for your advice... can you give me tips to get motivated?
>>
>>11097466
exercise is good for health and aesthetics, but purely for weight loss, managing your diet is more important.

it's a lot easier to induce a caloric deficit through eating a little less than by burning those calories through exercise.
>>
>>11097483
look at your fat fucking stomach. the reason you started this thread
>>
>>11097483
One thing i've seen people do is take pictures of themselves every week so when you can see progress, though you have to tell to yourself, that every week wont be a big difference, its the end that counts.

Be competitive with yourself, log your times, reps, weights, and keep telling yourself that you're gonna beat it, and progress to the next level

Always see this as a long term thing, congratulate yourself for turning your lifestyle around, its fine to have cheat days every couple of weeks, and thats probably the most importaint thing, motivate youself, saying "Im going to reward myself with ( ), if I run 5km in ( ) Minutes". Dont abuse this though.

Remember that after all this, its going to be worth it, and when you're running, run for the high. Once you finish a 5km run even, endorphins fill your brain, and rewards you for doing a great job.

>>11097493
True, though I was thinking of it from a standpoint of OP where he could be that bulky, but still slim fit type of guy.

OP, for dieting, /fit/ will help more on that, but limit yourself on the junk food and count your calories. I cant tell you much, so fitness forums and /fit/ would be a lot more helpful.
>>
heroin desu
>>
>>11097266
Reduce or stop your meat & dairy products consumption.
Eat healthy.
Avoid eating outside.
Learn to actually cook and some basic nutrition stuffs
Don't just lose fat but try to get your body in shape.
Stop being so lazy.
And go to the fucking gym.
>>
>>11097266
Hey man

I'm 5'7", I was 80kg, but I went down to about 70kg without mostly working out over the course of about 6 months. I mainly changed my diet.

Here's how it works:

Most meals I ate, I ate a plate of spaghetti. But not any plate of spaghetti, no no.
What I did was, I bought a pack of mini Brussels sprouts (like the ones that come refrigerated/frozen), and basically filled a frying pan with the Brussels sprouts and some water. Now, I add some minimal (not a lot) spaghetti. Let the water boil so the Brussels sprouts de-freeze and the spaghetti approaches Al Dente. Then, add some tomato sauce. Maybe some vinegar for flavor. Don't add any olive oil, chances are the tomato sauce has some already. If you're a bit of a snob, go for the somewhat expensive sauce, if you gotta cut costs, maybe mix it 50:50 with cheap brands (like Prego). Once enough water boils off, your meal is done. Sprinkle minimal powdered cheese in for taste.

Most of what you're gonna end up eating are boiled Brussels sprouts, but they taste fucking delicious because of the tomato sauce. Moreover, you will feel more filled than your usual meal, so you can go longer without eating. Make sure you at least have one meal as this spaghetti (or more).

Obviously, it helps to work out and get enough sleep, but it doesn't have to be intense. Just give it time and keep at it. But this Brussels sprouts spaghetti was a serious breakthrough for me. I know it sounds a bit ridiculous, but I'm passing it along.
>>
>>11097483
Get some friends to workout with.
>>
>>11097535
How the fuck do you get enough nutriments from eating mostly pasta with some sprouts?
>>
Im trying to get healthy too but I honestly dont know what to eat. Does anyone have any healthy foods or meals that worked for them
>>
>>11097546
Cook at home, and eat organically.
>>
Got flu and lost a few kilos, now I'm down to 134lbs and I'm 6'1"

Just get sick OP
>>
>>11097545
1. AT LEAST have one meal. So, if you want something else, you can get something else. Just don't eat snacks (if you want snacks, buy a bag of oranges and/or lemons. Cut them into wedges whenever you want to eat something extra). Also, the tomato sauce (at least, the good stuff) is pretty nutritious. And remember, you can be drinking milk with this, too. With some finagling you can get away eating this most of the time and still be pretty healthy.

2. Keep in mind this is the board that advocates constantly smoking, not eating, and possibly doing heroin as a valid way to lose weight. Compared to that, this is lightweight shit.
>>
>>11097557
I already cook most of my meals at home
eating organically is too costly for me lmao
>>
>>11097545
>eating mostly pasta with some sprouts?
Also, I forgot to mention:

It's the other way around. It's mostly sprouts (like, 90-95% of it) with some pasta. Carbs are the diet killer. You need some, but you probably can cut a lot of it out.
>>
eat less than 1000 calories a day, smoke a lot and drink a lot of coffee
>>
>loose weight without effort
Vertical sleeve gastrectomy. It's a surgery that removes a large portion of your stomach to make you feel full when eating small amount.
>>
>>11097576
Organic is a meme.
Eat healthy and fruits. Pretty much fruits and veggies
>>
>>11097577
Still. You really need to vary your diet man.
>>
>>11097306
drink water
you're probably thirsty instead of hungry
>>
>>11097626
No, you don't.

Case in point, I lost 20 pounds, and I was a lot healthier than when I was just eating fuck all crazy fatty bullshit (or just, whatever I wanted to eat). Don't believe me, that's fine. But that's your loss.
>>
>>11097266
Calories in, calories out. That's how losing weight works, bitch tits.
>>
>>11097657
Losing fat is not all you need man. You need to watch out for all your nutriments. Sprouts don't provide enough protein and iron among other things, for exemple.
>>
File: image.jpg (53KB, 470x300px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
53KB, 470x300px
>>11097266
have faith in yourself first
>>
>>11097688
What part of "at least have one meal" do you not understand? Is it "one"?

Also, as I've said before, you can drink milk and get iron from other sources if you really want to. It's not that hard.

Also, the operative word here is "need". OP wants to lose weight. You want to lose weight? Well, here you go. You don't "need" to care about nutrients if your only goal is to lose weight. Still, the dish is relatively healthy, and fills you up nicely without giving you much fat. If you care that much about nutrient balance, you can always take supplements.

Of course, you can eat more of whatever you want, so long as you work out more. But OP doesn't want to do that, so he can't just eat willy nilly and expect it to work, either. You "need" to work out, too, but clearly OP's idea of "need" and your idea of "need" don't align. And I'm suggesting the diet to OP, not you.

And, for the third time, in case you didn't read, I tried this myself, it worked great, my nutrient balance was fine. This has worked for me as someone who eats a lot. If you, or OP, don't want do do this, it's not my problem.
>>
Drink ONLY Water
Eat Chicken/Turkey/ Other Lean Meat + Fiber (Beans, vegetables, etc)
Start talking walks after dinner, before work/school, etc
Go buy some used weights on craigslist and start lifting.
Don't weigh / take pics weekly. do it monthly.
It is hard to make changes and do the right thing, but you have to if you want to see results.

Go watch some Zyzz Transformation videos, they always get me hype
>>
File: image.jpg (30KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
30KB, 640x640px
personally i dont get the hype from seeing others
i just think of me getting older and older and losing my 20s with body this awful
>>
File: Sploosh.png (92KB, 407x238px) Image search: [Google]
Sploosh.png
92KB, 407x238px
>>11097732
That jaw in the second picture.
>>
>>11097323
What kind of mind exercises do you recommend?
>>
File: image.jpg (317KB, 1128x1266px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
317KB, 1128x1266px
>>11098514
reinforce the negative images of bad foods your addicted to and having faith in yourself is the key
>>
>>11097306
look into foods that are healthy and very high in protein, protein dense foods are good for suppressing hunger. just don't buy any unhealthy food like if its not within reach then you're less likely to crave it
>>
>>11097266
OP you need to think ahead and be smart here, make a plan, a schedule, a routine whatever, but stick to it. Don't waste any time in perfecting this routine, once you have the routine, you won't even really think about exercising or eating right, you just will. Start basic and as you go along add things that are beneficial/remove things that are ineffective or harmful to your goals. honestly this is the hardest part of weight loss, or at least it was, for me.

Ideally you're going to want to spend some cash to get this done.
Buy whole foods, basically just fucking stay in the produce aisle. there's really no reason to wander from there. If you live with your parents, I would advise you tell them of your goals when they go shopping.

buy exercise clothing. the feeling of your 2 month old sweatpants falling off you in the middle of a 5k in your neighborhood is certainly a mixed experience.

Diet: What works for me is to eat 2 eggs in the morning with a cup of coffee. If you can do black, do black, but honestly it's not that big of a deal unless you're going to be spartan about sugar.

Every Sunday I cook chicken breasts, dice them, and measure them. I ration myself about 1.5 cups a day for lunch. Along with the chicken breasts I allow myself a piece of fruit.
>>
>>11099144
Around 3, I have a protein bar. I would actually say this is unadvisable, as most protein bars are shit. Buy protein powder and makesshakes if you can, but protein bars are easier to deal with imo.

For dinner I make myself whatever, this is where I have some variety. If I'm feeling lazy I'll just make a mushroom omelette, or a chef salad.

My diet is based off of my TDEE(total daily energy expenditure, link here:https://tdeecalculator.net/) which is the amount of calories you burn each day.

get my fitness pal on your phone or computer immediately, this app allows you to track everything you eat. once your routine is set, this is easy. just copy and paste and you’re done.

Remember, your body is a temple, do not defile it with unclean things.

to lose weight, you must eat at a caloric deficit(say your body burns 2200 calories a day, in order to maintain moderate weight loss you eat 1900 calories a day). Without exercise, it’s more difficult to do this.

Once the compliments start rollin in, you will feel fantastic. the feeling of women looking at you sexually is so empowering, even if they are norm plebeians.

I couldn't do any of this without music and podcasts. seriously they got me through many shitty workouts where I was barely dragging my ass along.

good luck.
>>
>>11097306
drink coffee when you are hungry

suppresses your hunger senpai
>>
>>11097306
lol look at all these shitty advice from natural skeletons
Take it from fellow fattie here, exercise will make you less hungry, you gotta push yourself though, but I find it most effective in suppressing hunger. If you INSIST on avoiding the gym, then you have to keep yourself distracted from hunger, with caffine or work or whtvr. When you no longer can bear it, just binge & purge, make sure to drink large volumes of liquids to help easier purge.
>>
File: 1318127045_brucelee002.gif (231KB, 292x320px) Image search: [Google]
1318127045_brucelee002.gif
231KB, 292x320px
OP here.
Today after getting up, i've ate one apple....
I think that I'm going to eat some oranges later when I become hungry or something else. Just drinking water today, I think I will made it.
>>
File: really.jpg (15KB, 255x267px) Image search: [Google]
really.jpg
15KB, 255x267px
>>11100168
Painfully obvious bait

>>11099609
>Physical labour supresses hunger instead of inducing it
>>
Also it's not just stimulants or heroin. Terrible alcoholism can also help you lose wait rapidly. Might make you gain it though too, depends on your body I suppose.
>>
>>11097345
You're a virgin because you're a fat fuck.
Loser.
>>
>>11097732
he was hot af even he was fat tho
>>
>>>/fit/
>>
just do cardio and drink lots of coffee nigga

It'll come naturally
>>
>>11097461
>DNP
>i'm trying to get this substance from my doctor
uw0tm8
>>
>>11097266
https://www.reddit.com/r/keto/
>>
eat less, faggot
>>
Ok OP, since most of the annons so far are giving seriously bad advice and routines, and since clearly noone seemed to mention prolly some of the major issues with diet/weight loss, I'm gonna give some of my personal exp. and advice dealing with these:

1. Gym. If you want to induce weight loss/ burn fat, its imperative to do alot of cardio, do weights/strength training around 3-4 days a week to compensate and develop your muscles. Ideally, you can start running for 5km or cycling for 30-45 mins per workout, and advance on that further on. As far as the weights go, its all up to your preference, as long as you stick to 8-10 reps and 2-3 sets per exercise, bench, dumbbells/kettlebells, machines, whatever you like . And don't forget to add some stretching/jumping/bodyweight in between to protect joints and avoid injury.

2. Food. Since we're talking about weight loss, you need to develop a caloric deficit coupled with a healthy and balanced diet, all the while maintaining your gym routine. Paleo seems like the best choice, as some ppl here have already suggested, eggs, chicken/turkey/fish, alot of green veggies, rice and potatoes, add some fruit and nuts like trail mix in between. 2-3 meals a day, with 1-2 smaller ones consisting mainly of fruits and nuts. Protein shake is advised after workout, and alot of water during the day (2.5 - 3.5 litres). This is just my preference, but you can avoid eating after 5 or 6 pm., since you can induce catabolism faster this way, and avoid flatulence during the night.
3. Rest. If you wish to maintain this routine long enough for it to work, having enough rest and sleep is more important than anything; 6-8 hours per day, try to avoid stress and take special care about post-workout recovery. I sincerely advise taking Sunday off, but you can always do house chores, go out with friends/your partner/dog to keep you occupied.

Cont.
>>
>>11104044
Cont.

This is all fine and dandy in theory, and you need to spend at least a period of around 6 months to see the ctual results. But bear in mind, there are a lot of issues and drawbacks after you have induced and maintained this routine, after you have achieved your goal - as you can't be on diet FOREVER.
I'll give you my personal story and exp. (can't believe I'm actually going trouh with this), as I really want to help you and all anonns avoid problems that I have been facing.

I used to weigh in around 120kg and managed to get down to 66 with the diet and exercise mentioned above (in a period of 7 months), and let me tell you it was a pain in the ass for the first few months. But to cut a long story short, its been 4 years since then and I have managed to keep the same routine to this day, but I've faced a hell of alot problems now then before...

Cont.
>>
>>11104107
Cont.

Firstly, understand that you will feel awesome and terrific only for a brief period of time after you have succeded, and will soon wish to achieve more and get better at it - but it requires a lot more training and a better diet. I personally thought that I was doing great - my routine consisted of 3 days doing weights and 3 cardio days (60mins on bike or 10km runs), while maintaning a simple paleo diet (2 eggs or oats + trail mix for breakfast, 300-400gr of chicken/turkey/fish with rice & green veggies for lunch, grapefruit in between and a post-workout meal of 30gr of protein, 1 bannana with chia seeds and peanut butter), and I had around 7 hours of sleep each day. But after 3 years I started getting serious health problems (keep in mind that I don't smoke, drink, do drugs, etc.): my iron, b6 and b12 and magnesium were terribly low, I started getting tired and anxious every day, my sleep has gotten worse to the point that I would randomly wake up at 3 or 5 am, and my overall strength decreased. Added to that, my blood test showed my tyroid glans was failing (T3 and T4 levels were low, and yes you need to have this properly functioning in order to even survive let alone work out), my testosterone was low aswell...I know its embarassing to say but my erections were really shit and short lasting, my gf even thought I had a dysfunction since its otherwise pretty normal for a healthy 25 year old to have regular sexual activity and not be in pain and misery, and having to wait for like 7-8 days for us to have proper intercourse :(
>>
>>11104116

Cont.
My point is, you can't be on a diet forever annon; sooner or later you will have to either say bye-bye to your heroin-chic ideals or start pumping up more calories and foods into your diet after you lost your weight. Hell, I even developed an irritable colon for being on my routine for so long, I was at a brink of anemia and my body just couldn't keep up; ffs noone even mentiones that you cant survive on that if you plan to have other activites besides training (uh, like living your life maybe? Going to work/studying for 8 hours, doing chores, taking care of your parents/kid, you know...life?). My doctor was seriously concerned for my health, even though my routine and diet didn't seem wrong at one point, THEY WERE MEANT FOR WEIGHTLOSS. And remember, being a healthy, functioning young male means and requires alot more than pursuing thinspo/skinnycore ideals. For the sake of everyone, don't let this shit happen to any of you annons.
>>
>>11104044
>>11104107
>>11104116
>>11104120
back to /fit/ fag

just starve yourself, op
>>
>>11097306
>>11097266

Eat say 1,500 calories a day
Eat lean as fuck protein (chicken, turkey, mince beef)
Eat HEALTHY FATS (almonds, avacados, peanut butter)
Cut as much sugar out as you can
Get at least 8 hours sleep
Drink loads of water when you're hungry or thirsty

SIMPLE AS THAT
>>
>>11104044
>If you want to induce weight loss/ burn fat, its imperative to do alot of cardio
Stopped reading right there. Fuck off with your essay if you don't know what you're taling about, retard
>>
File: image.jpg (134KB, 960x853px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
134KB, 960x853px
I recommend stims. No dinitrophenol unless you REALLY want to fuck your shit up. Short, intense cardio sessions. (Sprints) high protein, low carb and drink tons of water. Talk to your doctor about phentermine.

I've got lots of exp with weight loss as a former anorexic and wrestler. Ask me anything.
>>
File: 1458936416154.jpg (19KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1458936416154.jpg
19KB, 500x497px
>>11104807
Hm, ok, would taking something like chromium-picolinate, l-carnitine or l-arginine actually help? I've seen them being marketed in a couple of weight reduction programmes, and supplement stores are selling them as well.
>>
>>11105003
>>11105003
nah, they're bullshit. Only vitamins I rec are d3 and C. Fish oil supps are also good. To lose weight you want stuff that kills appetite. Nicotine, caffeine, ephedrine, especially AMPHETAMINES. Very high doses of amphetamines. Phentermine is legal and easily/commonly prescribed. I would skip the prescription 3 days then have one big day with 3 days worth of meds. Only ate an apple and felt perfectly content those days. On off days, abuse nicotine/ caffeine pills and drink water to keep full. Keep calories at about 1500. Cliff bars/ rice cakes/ eggs. Keep salt low and no diet soda. That shit will make you crave sugar/carbs. Note: this is all unhealthy as fuck and might kill your heart but I don't really value my life that much anyways. Also if you get diagnosed ADD they will give you stims.
>>
File: image.jpg (282KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
282KB, 640x1136px
>>11105003
Also if you want healthy ways to lose weight check out /fit/. my recommendations/methods are very unhealthy and desperate. Led me to a stim addiction and I hate life without a high. Everything is so slow now.
>>
Hey, buddy, these idiots are giving you bad advice. Don't do aerobic cardio, do anaerobic like HIIT coupled with heavy lifting, especially with large groups of muscles ie Legs. Eat less, but cut out absolutely all refined sugar, increase fibre, increase protein and eat most your carbs in the morning and most your fats later in the day. Go to sleep sated but not full. Drink a lot of fluids like tea and coffee, especially tea, it'll help you feel more full. And for the love of fuck, don't starve yourself. A few months and you'll be good
>>
>>11097306
It's easy, start drinking black coffee whenever your hungry, its an appetite supressant. Cigarettes work too but that's less healthy.
You still have to eat, but try to limit it as much as possible. Count calories, try to eat less than 1000 a day and drink black coffee like there's no tomorrow.
I used this strategy and went from 180 pound fatass to 145 pound skinny sex god in 2 months.
>>
>>11097306
Also cut out all sugar from your diet. Eat salads when hungry
>>
>>11097266
I'm 6'3 and 85 kg weight and I look thinner then almost my friends (75 - 80).
>>
>>11098542
I can do the same for a few seconds.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.