[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Has there been a better sneaker from a major sneaker company

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

File: ImZXqs5.jpg (909KB, 3110x2074px) Image search: [Google]
ImZXqs5.jpg
909KB, 3110x2074px
Has there been a better sneaker from a major sneaker company in the last decade? I doubt it. These are perfection.
>>
>>11088792
Yea they're sick
>>
sneakers depend on functionality and their niche. i know this is bait, but qasas are genuinely very quality and aesthetic shoes, but not the best of the decade. maybe arguably the best techware/streetwear shoes of the decade, but they aren't very versatile
>>
>>11088792

Meh they look like shit from any distance. Silhouette is comical and they look like socks when you can't see the detail. Pass plus black white is better color way
>>
ninja shoes? nah
>>
>>11088802
If we use versatility should stan smiths be in the topic as well?
>>
>>11088802
qasa quality is shite m8
>aesthetic
you mean aesthetically pleasing you fucking memelord
>>
why is the heel so fat
it looks like an innertube or some shit
>>
>>11088792
As someone who has bought six pairs since the start, i agree
>>
>>11088869
id say its fat to counter the sleek, socklike upper. i.e. juxtaposition. probably also practical
>>
The y-3 with the boostsole looks better tbrh
>>
>>11088792
I agree. Love them. I feel happy whenever I see a photo of them.
>>
>>11088792
I prefer the far cheaper ones. less goofy
>>
File: Untitled-127.jpg (407KB, 1500x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled-127.jpg
407KB, 1500x1000px
>>11091049
....the cheaper ones are dooms
>>
>>11091049
fucking horrible jeans
>>
>>11091056
whew
>>
>>11088857
>aesthetically pleasing
is terrible as it sounds when kids use "aesthetic" as an adjective, either is correct grammatically by definition. it's lazy and generally meaningless as a descriptor though, especially when used by those who lack a basic education in art and/or design.
>>
I really liked the qasas until I saw someone wearing them. Completely ruined the shoe for me.
>>
>>11091107
feel the same way about yeezy 350s
>>
nike yeezy 2
>>
I really wana buy some qasa's but I can't justify spending that much on a niche sneaker without a solid fit lined up to wear with them.
What do you wear with these?
>>
>>11088802
Kek what quality lmao

Everyone I know that owns these says the quality is shit and wears down quick

The y-3 retroboosts are better desu
>>
File: y3.jpg (53KB, 900x1125px) Image search: [Google]
y3.jpg
53KB, 900x1125px
any inspo for women wearing these?
there has to be something out there aside from stock pics.
>>
>>11091203
plz respond
the only thing holding me back is lack of inspo
y-3 womenswear is fug
would full black fits work?
>>
>>11088869
it's a butt. big butts are in, and everyone is subconsciously attracted to the silhouette of a fat ass on a sneaker. flat-butted girls are interested because, again, subconsciously this shoe remedies an insecurity.
>>
>>11091247
all black would always work
I think turtlnecks, longsleeve shirts, parkas(not olive ones) and adidas trousers would look good
>>
>>11091247
a friend of mine has these, she just wears all kinds of baggy stuff, even denim sometimes, the black colourway lets them mix and match with a lot of styles
>>
>>11091384
>>11091423
i mostly wear black or gray. turtlenecks, oversized sweaters and cardigans, plain tees, black or dark denim skinnies. think that would work? it's not really athletic looking.
would i look like a tryhard in these? https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tT_zr5J1Vas saw this girl and almost barfed
>>
>>11091453
black and grey is perfect for this, as well as oversized tops and dark denim
the y-3s are pretty casual to wear after nike hit the mainstream with their uggly knock-offs. so nah, you won't look tryhardish

that girl in the video tho looks like a trashy brag from the early 2000s in western europe. something that could work but most of the time doesn't
>>
>>11091056
No, and they look seriously shit on-foot.
>>11091075
I agree, just a reasonable result for "triple black tubular runners" off google. I wear grey tubulars
>>
>>11088792

OP you are my brother, since I copped these are my favourite shoes. I get nothing but compliments. Just make sure your fit fits the shoe, please. Yasssssss
>>
>>11092243
Just bought these and got some black joggers and black skinny jeans to go with them. Any other recs in terms of fits?
>>
>>11091453
is that a low class british accent?
>>
Eww tf are those, they cost 5$ to make. Leather shoes are the way to go, if you know how to not dress like a middle schooler. I know middle schoolers with better fashions sense desu.
>>
>>11088792
How good are the y-3 shoe fakes?

I ask because I know that this shit is made in same chinese factories.
>>
>>11092437

Depends on fakes. Some look 1:1, some will be badly sewn (the upper sock part may not stand up, but be disfigured and look like shit) and with YY printed instead of engraved.

Will Yoshi ever re-release the olive qasas? They are probably the most beautiful sneaks I've ever seen.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.