[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Okay, listen here you little autistic shits. Any article of fashion

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 51
Thread images: 8

File: zach-montagem.jpg (52KB, 620x420px) Image search: [Google]
zach-montagem.jpg
52KB, 620x420px
Okay, listen here you little autistic shits. Any article of fashion that doesn't naturally serve a function or is intrusive to day to day activities is cringe-core and only exists for the purpose of seeking attention.

Your concepts of fashion are by the far the stupidest attempts at of dressing like a retard and calling it counter culture. Its pathetic.

Your clothing/attire should only contain items that are minimalist, purposeful, and do not draw attention to yourself.

Why the hell would you spend $150 dollars on some fucked up looking sneakers that are going to get worn out regardless of how well you take care of them? Why would you wear tights with excess fabric in the crotch, no pockets, and some retarded design or pattern on them?

Are you doing it for a reason?
Or are you doing it because you want attention?

Things you need: Pants with enough pockets to hold your essentials and nothing more, a minimalist shirt (a design isnt bad, but dont be silly with it.), a hat that either keeps your head warm/ keeps sun from your eyes, a jacket that doesnt have excess bulk for no purpose, and some fucking shoes that make it easier to walk.

Anything else is just plain retarded. You wear clothing that restricts your movement, slows you down, drains your bank account, and makes you look like an attention seeking slacker.

Grow the fuck up /fa/. Buy some jeans, some white t-shirts, some loafers, and get fucking lives.
>>
>>11088548
Someone in Rick fucked your girl?
>>
>he can't appreciate aesthetic value
how does it feel to have autism my good man?
>>
>>11088548
How about suits, do suits have a place in the wardrobe according to your laws?
>>
>>11088548

>autistic
lol, projecting much? obviously you are unable to understand why people choose to dress in a fashionable manner. All you can see is practicality, what makes sense, like a robot. I know it's probably hard to wrap your cold, calculating head around, but normal people do things that are irrational, pointless even. why? because they feel like it.
>>
>>11088567
>minimalist
>Coat keeps you warm, no added flair
>Pants are fitted to your size, no added or removed unnecessary fabric
>Tie keeps your collar together
>shoes could do better

mostly
>>
>not seeing the bait
>>
File: fafit4.png (425KB, 613x1491px) Image search: [Google]
fafit4.png
425KB, 613x1491px
please go back to /fit/ or whatever
you're oozing jealousy
good luck in life dressing like an autistic simpleton
>>
>>11088548
w2c pants with enough pockets?
>>
>>11088548
this is a fashion forum not a practical dad clothing discussion forum you fucking dip. just leave already
>>
>>11088575
>suits
>minimalist
Congrats, you've written the stupidest thing I've read all week.
>>
>>11088624
Do you even know what suit is you autistic fuckshit? They're not even real, theyre just made up by people
>>
>>11088548
Shhhh, there is no need to get mad at what others do with their money and clothing. Somethings are not worth getting angry over, since life is short and there are more important things to worry about than what people on the fashion subreddit of a Cantonese crocheting forum do with their money.
>>
All posts above and below have taken the bait
>>
File: 1337746147801.png (139KB, 329x281px) Image search: [Google]
1337746147801.png
139KB, 329x281px
>>11088548
>get fucking lives
said the angry fat fuck slob that took the time to write that all down
>>
>>11088661
He's right though.
>>
Thanks for the pasta OP
>>
>>11088548
It's perfectly acceptable to not understand why people want to dress differently than every plain person. To say no one should do it is kind of silly though. I'll try and lay out just a very few reason fashion might be important to someone.

Consider that we are all acting in a performance when we walk outside. Others can see us and we can interact with each other. Clothing plays a huge part in that interaction. It's been proven that people wearing suits get paid more respect than anyone else. If your goal in the performance is to get the most respect then you need to ply that role with the clothing you wear. Another way it performs socially is for peacocking.

You might say it's silly to wear clothes to impress others (I do too), but if you are wearing the clothing for yourself and putting yourself out there then it will be noticed. This isn't to say that people who dress like you will just come up and chat, but I have made acquaintances and connections through the kind of clothing I wear.

The intention of the clothing I wear is to express myself in this performance, and to myself. People might actually feel better physically and mentally by wearing certain clothes (look at cross dressers).

Also, the clothing I wear acts as a barrier, it keeps people who wouldn't accept me based on my clothes out of my life. It's pretty petty to decide if you like someone based on what they decide to wear. Based on your rhetoric I assume that is a judgement you would make, and then we wouldn't have to meet. I wouldn't be angry at you, and I would hope you wouldn't be angry with me. Even if you were it would be your problem and not mine, so it seems pretty silly to fret over it.

Maybe this will give you some idea of why people dress in a manner you might describe as frivolous. Either way, I hope you have it well!
>>
>>11088548
I always said this board and their "street wear" fetish amounts to nothing more than basically being Pokemon cards you can wear. I can see why a teenager in high school would find that shit cool. Basically every suburban kid has dreams of being a gangster and dressing like the cool black guys on mtv.
It's just too extreme on this board. You're either a hypebeast or a thinspo fag. Where the fuck is the middle ground?
>>
File: is this bait.png (49KB, 500x388px) Image search: [Google]
is this bait.png
49KB, 500x388px
>>11088548
>>
>>11088585
>you will never get video calls from hunk /fit/izens
why live
>>
>>11088548
I dont mind people dressing with a bunch of unnecessary shit, I just find it funny that a bunch of people here are generally unattractive, but they all circle jerk each other with shitty compliments. Clothing cant fix your genetics or give you any real personality. You're all m'lady types with slightly better wardrobes
>>
>>11088548
>Any article of fashion that doesn't naturally serve a function or is intrusive to day to day activities is cringe-core

>loafters

lol
>>
>>11088548
Are you the same guy who made thread about Masculinity bullshit???
>>
Let's play : guess what board he came from to shot post! My first two are /fit/ and /out/
>>
>>11089590
I go to /fit/ from time to time, and his post reeks of it.
>>11088548
here you go m80, you have clicked the wrong board by mistake
>>>/fit/
>>
File: images.jpg (9KB, 193x261px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
9KB, 193x261px
>>11088548
pastoralcore (aka not giving a fuck and living outside) is the most /fa/ style
>>
>>11089590
probably a mix of /v/, /tv/ and /pol/ aka the most autistic boards outside of /r9k/
>>
>>11089590
/out/ is so damn bad nowadays
>>
>>11089590
>>11089601
/fit/ would be shitposting about the thinspo threads, defs could be out but im thinking something like /mu/ or /tv/
>>
>>11088575
>suits are minimalist
No
>tie keeps your collar together
There's this cool thing called a top button m8

You ever try being really mobile in a suit? Tell me how comfortable a suit really is. I like suits as much as the next guy, but goddamn if "functional" is your criteria then what the fuck are you even talking about?
>>
>>11088548
W2C husky boyfriend?
>>
>articles of clothing that serve no function

what kind of function are we talking about? The first example that comes to mind is the necktie. They're pretty fucking function-less, at least mechanically. They literally serve no "function", by your implied definition.

However, they DO have a function. Their function is to, at least at the highest of levels, act as a accessory to compliment business formal to high formal attire. Their function is is a symbol of power and professionalism.
>>
>implying I don't rock a fresh white tee from time to time
>implying I don't own fucking multiple pairs of JEANS. Even the most pretentious fashion fucks still wear denim you mogol.
>implying I don't own loafers/boatshoes that I wear on the fucking regular

am I going to get all /fa/ to go to the fucking cornerstore for a 6 pack? No you fucking retard I'm going to wear the sweatpants I already have on and go but my beer.

I agree that people who go out of their way to be mega/fa/ all the time are tryhards, but cmon now.

If you deny that trying to have a style, and be dare I say somewhat "fashionable" is not an integral part of western society, you're a delusion retard.

Fuck you for making me take the bait.
>>
>>11089601

nah I'm /fit/ and even the shittiest of shitposters don't act like this. most /fit/izens respect you lot, to a degree, as I'd assume most /fa/gs respect them, to a degree.

If anything tho, >>11089660 is right. If you're going to find a /fit/shitter on /fa/ for trolling purposes, it'll be in thinspo.
>>
>>11088548
>Normies think $150 is a lot to spend on a pair of shoes
>>
>>11090294
They're right. It is.
>>
>>11090296
For canvas/cemented shoes yes, for leather/stitched shoes no.
>>
File: 20141224225327427_500.jpg (52KB, 500x667px) Image search: [Google]
20141224225327427_500.jpg
52KB, 500x667px
>>11088548
> above 40
> low class
> mechanic, carpenter, plumber ... (hands on job) - emphasises practicality
>no higher education or knowledge of artistic expression because family never had money to supply him with it.
>understandably does not see point in artistic self expression through attire.

Even non fashion interested programmer tier wouldnt start bashing.
>now go fix my toilet.
>>
Why would you come to a board dedicated to fashion to tell the people here that fashion is a bad idea? Who do you think your audience is for this? Regardless of whether this is a B8 or not this is an autism grade shitpost.
>>
>>11088554
K
>>
>>11089671
It can be very mobile if you get high armholes, wide legs, and a drape cut
>>
>>11088571
>*tips fedora
>>
The most troubling part of this post is that OP thinks that boring plain t-shirts are minimalist.
>>
>>11088635
wa?
>>
fashion has more to do with standing out, than fitting in, but i see where you're coming from.
remember, most designers appropriate blue collar work wear for the aesthetic that you're advocating people go for, so just bear in mind, that both avenues are just as disingenuous.
>>
File: KVhmgA4.jpg (40KB, 699x637px) Image search: [Google]
KVhmgA4.jpg
40KB, 699x637px
talk shit post fit
saging this b8 desu
>>
>>11088707
not OP and not from this board, but you just validated fashion for me when i've never really gotten it before. thanks
>>
the redditors getting mad at op and defending their mfa & /streetwear/ fits lmao
>>
>>11090296
>supporting slave labor
>>
File: dadcore.jpg (80KB, 455x606px) Image search: [Google]
dadcore.jpg
80KB, 455x606px
>>11088548
Thread posts: 51
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.