[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

let's push for a new sticky

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-03-19-16-08-07.png (174KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-19-16-08-07.png
174KB, 1440x2560px
Let me set the record straight
>
>
>is xxxx /fa/ means, "Do white boys on a anime forum think this is cool?"
>is xxxx fashionable means, "Do fashionable people think this is fashionable?"
>
Being "fa" is short for: "An arbitrary thing being fashionable", so when you ask:
>Is an old school barbershop effay
>What's the most fa anime and why is it Cory in the House
>Post fa pens
>Is xxxx fa?
>What's the most fa deodorant
>Post fa ducks
>
>WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?!?
>
You are not getting an answer from a regular person that might know some shit about fashion. You're asking the wrong people entirely. /Fa/ is filled to the brim with guys who just want to dress cool and don't really know much about fashion, which is fine, but they end up getting told by fucking tripfags who literally wear skirts and clown shoes, who literally suck Kanye West's dick because he made graduation once, who literally stand outside of stores for DAYS just to "cop" a fucking tee shirt or even worse fucking shoes they won't wear, who think that Rick Owens and his goblin of a wife are literally god for starting the trend of wearing black and gay techno 90's goth rags, and once they realize how fucking stupid the trend is, they dismiss it like it never happened and it becomes a giant fucking circle jerk.
>
>
If you want an inspo thread, awesome, start that, but please stop piling on the fucking is xxxx fa?
What answer do you want? Use common sense. A pencil bag is not fashionable. A backpack can be. Deodorant can't be fashionable. Going to an old-timey barbershop is cool. Ducks are ducks. Come on now.
>>
If anyone wants to edit it and make it better feel free
>>
MODS MAKE IT HAPPEN
>>
Fuck tuxbell I went on it once and it was shite
>>
>>11076463
I don't think bumps work here
>>
>>11076433
join #effay on Rizon for a centralized place to discuss the potential rewriting of the sticky.
>>
>>11076631
There's not much to discuss.

is ____ effay
falling for the ____ meme
is ____ a meme
____ inspo thread (people don't seem to understand what inspiration actually means)
face rate threads
buzzword insults like cuck, manlet

all should be frowned upon, but knowing the high school demographic here, nothing will change lol
>>
>>11076433
You give me hope
>>
>>11076646
lol
>>
>>11076433
>>11076646
what the fuck are you even talking about and what does it have to do with the sticky being outdated
>>
>>11076728
Basically it comes back to the point that the board is so cancer that a sticky outlining rules about not being cancer should be applied because the current sticky is completely useless
>>
This is new copypasa
>>
Is repeatedly making threads that will only get one or two answers to a seemingly simple question about my simplistic insecurities /fa/?
>>
/fa/ will not make you cool. /fa/ will not make you interesting. If you try to dress like something you're not, you will look like an idiot.
>>
>>11078128
Comes back to the point of do what you love, but we can't just have >>>11076693
>>browse /fa/ one day
>>posting blocked, lone stickied thread
>>"be urself"
>>
>>11076433
>is xxxx /fa/ means, "Do white boys on a anime forum think this is cool?"
>is xxxx fashionable means, "Do fashionable people think this is fashionable?"
Considering most of those threads don't actually have anything to do with fashion, the meaning is more like
>do people on anime forum think owning this or liking this make me seem like I have cool and interesting lifestyle
>>
>>11076433
>>11076646
>>11076739
Agreed. Tumblr/Instagram threads should go to /soc/ where they belong along with the facerate threads.
>>
>>11078149
Oh they would have the biggest fucking shit storm
>>
is x effay are definitely cancerous. purge smoking threads as well. smoking is not a fashion statement you fuccbois. smoke because you want

id want more runway/high fashion generals other than /rog/. theres too many fuccbois in /fa/ who are nothing but trend hopping pieces of shit with zero personal style.

someone also do a write up on how to enjoy runway fashion so we stop having people with clearly no experience on fashion houses to stop giving their shit opinions and stop people saying "i like X because i like X". shit doesn't move the discussion
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.