[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have you accepted the queen of /fa/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 173
Thread images: 19

Have you accepted the queen of /fa/?
>>
Mallnutrition? How the fuck is she the queen of /fa/ when she doesn't post here, or do anything really outside of her own life, other than occasionally posting good fits (on her tumblr)
>>
I'm completely and utterly in love with her; and it makes me sad knowing
> she'll never be your waifu ;-;
>>
>>11074681
Who is that?
>>
>>11074685
Yeah lol she's totally uninterested in a relationship and is probably the most cold girl I've seen on the internet. Its pretty cool
>>
is this that half korean half white bitch who is practically a white girl but insists on hating white people
>>
>>11074681
who is this?, tumblr link
>>
>>11074694
Reminds me of those Hapa weirdos who blame all of their life problems on the fact that their dad is white and their mom is asian. It's the funniest shit ever until you realize that they're the community of idiots like Elliot Roger.
>>
>>11074688
Shes hot. What else is there to need in life until she gets old?
>>
>>11074698
Idk, I like girls who are more emotionally open and don't seem like they'd make fun of you if you ever feel sad
>>
I don't remember her URL, but I follow her on tumblr
>>
>>11074699
I'm saying the fact that she doesn't want a relationship is because she doesn't need one.
She's got a ton of internet goons fawning over her and girls try to be her. Of course she can act like a cunt, she gets attention regardless. Hot people have it so easy, I'm jealous I can't openly be an asshole.
>>
>>11074704
What's her name/ tumblr
>>
>>11074713
name is melissa
don't remember her tumblr, i stopped following her because she was a massive cunt and not actually that attractive after a while of seeing her selfies
>>
>>11074704
True, people are literally buying her shit just because she looks good. She got poor people buying her books and shit, and people come to her to vent and whatnot. Its like having a bunch of relationships but never having to actually commit to anyone. MBN
>>
>>11074697
can you blame them? imagine if all the yellow fever cucks on here became dads...not a fate i'd wish on any child desu
>>
File: nao.jpg (309KB, 915x1280px) Image search: [Google]
nao.jpg
309KB, 915x1280px
She will always be the true queen of /fa/
>>
>>11074681
DOES FUCKING ANYONE HAVE HER TUMBLR URL, SO FUCKING CUTE
>>
>>11074684
that's theos tumblr
>>11074743
>>11074696
>>11074686
>>11074713
http://malitonin.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1411717828423.png (501KB, 513x479px) Image search: [Google]
1411717828423.png
501KB, 513x479px
Is she a virgin?
>>
>>11074727
She is, but you guys are fucking creeps.
>>
>>11074800
from rose to nao fuck you 4chan
>>
>>11074779
She looks surgically enhanced.
>>
why does she look so fake? even her nose look fake. wtf
>>
>>11074814
>>11074815
Apparently, she said she has never gotten it done. She said she'd want it, don't know if she was serious.
>>
Lmfao what a ugly mutt
>>
>>11074697
My girlfriends best friend is half Asian, she's the biggest cunt I've met in all my life. She literally hates herself and wishes she was Japanese (her Asian side is south East Asian) and all she talks about is black lives matter and other pseudo revolutionary tripe. She's been trying to get my girlfriend and I broken up ever since I disagreed with her on a political point of view. I weep for the future in which I'll bring my child up in.
>>
>>11074697
>>11074935

lol that's because they're a product of a sexually fetishising, racist father and a self-loathing whore of a mother.

Literally google every single hapa that's been on the news for horrendous crimes and you find out all their dad are white.

That's what you get when you have a betacuck of a father who couldn't land a white girl and has to move to asia to get laid.

source
-hapa with white dad
>>
>>11074946
I don't quite understand it, though. My girlfriend is Asian. Ok, nobody is going to believe me here but I went with her for how she is, I still prefer white females.

Her mother pretty much still has a postage stamp on her head desu, so there's a lot of differences between her parents and my relationship, still worrying.
>>
File: 1448905546121.jpg (16KB, 261x163px) Image search: [Google]
1448905546121.jpg
16KB, 261x163px
>>11074935
truly the worst feel

hapa girls have been the cutest girls i've ever met yet the craziest personalities
>>
literally whom
>>
>>11074946
>>>r/asianmasculinity
>>
>>11074935

is she cute tho?
>>
>>11074946
Of course all their dads will be white... It's simply more common than an Asian dad.

Besides, by saying your father couldn't land a white woman, puts them on a pedestal and implies Asian women are less worthy, sounds to me like you have some insecurities about not being fully white.
>>
>>11074952

Your son will be an Elliot Rodger, and your daughter will be a Mayli.

My condolences.
>>
>>11074973
I'd destroy Maylos boipucci t bh lads
>>
>>11074973
Thank you for the concern, I'm sure I'll be fine as long as they don't inherit the awful ego, self entitlement and identity complex that typically goes hand in hand with half Asians.
>>
>>11074972
being with people that look like you is natural. What I said was more about my father not being able to get with a woman of his own race so he had to look elsewhere taking advantage of his white privileges. Yes it exists

>>11074952
you proved my point. You want white girls but settled for an Asian girl. You don't need much effort to land a self-hating asian whore. Most white dads are racist, I've seen this throughout my entire life. How can you NOT expect your kids to be fucked up holy shit
>>
>>11074994
I didn't prove your point. I chose my girlfriend based upon her personality. What I was trying to say, was that I didn't choose my girlfriend because she's Asian (fetishisation) and more based on her values and personality. Before her I didn't really consider being with somebody non-White. Do you honestly think I'd put up with the cultural differences, along with being called yellow fever, racist, peado and gay due to the race of my girlfriend? All to play out some fetish or because I couldn't get anybody else?

I've had multiple people say I could do better and I get enough female attention, I didn't settle and she certainly didn't throw herself at me.
>>
>>11074994
Lmfao that's beyond true. I live in Taipei for school and whites have a huge privileges. If you're even slightly attractive or tall, girls will throw themselves at you lol. I see so many faggots come here for girls because they literally can't fucking find a girl in their own countries.
>>
File: CMweb_2.98.jpg (224KB, 631x315px) Image search: [Google]
CMweb_2.98.jpg
224KB, 631x315px
>>11076002
Same dynamic in Japan. (Incidentally, "Charisma Man" is fucking hilarious and worth a read). Japanese girls will message you out-of-the-blue on Mixi.jp offering dates and shit.

I honestly think it boils down quite simply: not all white guys who date asian girls are weak manlets, but a substantial portion are. That's even moreso the case among expats.
>>
>>11076020
>>11076002

I was actually the one talking about my own girlfriend a few posts up. It's true, I know the relationship between my girlfriend and I gets looked at oddly. It's interesting to hear perspectives from other people to be honest. I really do see why I might be looked down upon, though. I live in the centre of London and see it constantly; weak, depressed manlets with their cold looking Asian partner. Not only that, but the overweight sex tourists with pretty vulnerable looking Thai wives. There are obvious exceptions to this, much in the way that black man / white girl relationships receive the same sort of thing, but if you can't be prepared for that type of thing, don't get into any relationship full stop.
>>
>>11076069

lmao i love the looks. Hopeful gazes from other asian girls at me and then the judgemental gaze to my gf. then the white girls just giving both of us mean looks. I'm just attracted to dark hair and dark eyes though so i'm not really into most white girls. Not to mention the added bonus of how asian woman treat their bfs... omg senpai I probably won't date a non-asian ever again. This is my first asian gf and I always thought it was a stereotype but it's true af.
>>
>>11076020
No one believes me but to start I'm mexican and mixed (mestizo) but I'm kinda tall for a mexican dude 183, for some reason when I went to estonia with some friends I was getting bitches left and right, I'm not ugly and I dress okay but this shit was weird threw me off. I wonder if its because they've never seen a brown dude apart from shitty arab guys
>>
>>11076091
My parents live in the countryside, full of old people, people get incredibly shocked. The thing is, you won't please everyone with your relationship so bogging yourself down with 'who thinks what' is pointless. The right call you a race traitor and the left think the only possible way you have your girlfriend is through white privilege, just enjoy yourself.

There's a real stigma of the white guy in the relationships having a shitty low paying job as well so I've heard, at least I won't have to worry about that one too much.
>>
fuckin creepy niggas in the thread
>>
>>11074727
Just this unattractive gooklet who wears boring clothes?
>>
>>11074956
Having no culture is rough on your mind. White devils and asians do not accept you.
>>
>>11074681

I'm too fucking old to date a bipolar chick. Trust me this shit only looks good on the outside, this girl is nutso.
>>
>ITT: White guys mad that she won't fuck white guys

White guys have the largest pool of possible mates, stop being mad and just move on to another girl.
>>
>>11074779
>http://malitonin.tumblr.com/

>she has a wishlist

Fuckin' whore
>>
Admit it y'all would hit it then leave the next morning. Mentally unstable pussy is best pussy
>>
File: image.jpg (22KB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
22KB, 320x240px
No
>>
>>11077579
i like her channel but shes definitely not /fa/
>>
>>11077579
lmao embarrassing
>>
>>11077579
yuck

>le sjw boogeyman
>>
this girl's nose job lol
>>
>>11074727
berks? typical gook shit.
>>
>>11074697
Asians in general are pathetic.
>>
>>11078575
Which asian rejected you anon?
>>
>>11074935
>I weep for the future in which I'll bring my child up in.
then don't have a kid Anon
you know it's only going to get worse
>>
>>11076114
>I wonder if its because they've never seen a brown dude apart from shitty arab guys
Of course, you were an exotic latino lover to them.
>>
does she have any pictures where she's not wearing circle lenses
>>
>have overwhelming yellow fever
>wouldn't want to marry an asian girl/have half asian kids for exactly this reason

I'm spending a semester in Korea, here's hoping immersion therapy actually works

sage
>>
>>11074935
holy shit are you me
my gf was half chinese and only embraced her 'chinese' side and talked about fucking leftist shit before i broke up with her
>>
>>11074681
lmao didn't this bitch try to off herself?
she thinks it's so cool to be a bitch, but is so mentally fragile and unstable.
>>
>>11077229
Genuinely a smart post.

>>11081006
What, because some halves are fucked up? Lots of people are fucked up, race isn't even a factor. The hapas community is, in a lot of ways, like any self-defeating minority community: they blame a lot of dumb stuff on their race without recognizing that bad things happen to everyone. Their same whining about being "inferior," being short, etc. is shared with a huge number of ethnic communities: Latinos, Indian guys, etc.

>>11081297
In other words, she became a female Rene Chang?
https://disqus.com/by/ReneChang/
(Some of his comments on the People's Daily website are simultaneously the funniest and dumbest shit ever)

>>11081332
>mentally fragile and unstable.
I have never met a girl who was popular on Tumblr/Instagram/4chan/whatever who wasn't exactly that.

It's the same old shit. Guys and girls get a little bit of popularity in some weird corner of the Internet and it promptly goes to their head. In reality they're some malcontent living with their parents with a dead-end job and no major prospects, on the Internet they're some weird icon to like 20 people. They spend a lot of time maintaining an air of aloofness about their new-found popularity while simultaneously giving a crazy amount of care what others think of them. Then suddenly the wishlist purchases dry up, people stop caring, they get old, and the world keeps spinning without them.
>>
>>11074727
She never posted in fa anybody who disagrees is a newfag to fa
>>
>>11081363
Admit it tho Bateman you'd hit it once hard if she let you
>>
>>11077564
This, but I made the mistake of actually putting emotion and love into her

But god. Damn. Sex was so awesome. She was the lewdest girl I knew, CONSTANTLY wanting sex, she had a super small body so she was incredibly tight, literally begged me at one point to give me head

Damn I envy her next boyfriend though, he's in for a wild ride with sex but being with her is insufferable lmao. I wish I could just hatefuck her now
>>
>>11074681
>braided pigtails
>bangs

sure
>>
>>11077233
When she means no white guys, she means only Asian guys.

Edgier to say no whites and less racist sounding to say than only Asian

She'll say she likes non Asians but will 100% only date an Asian
>>
>>11077823
back to the shed, Carl
>>
A LOT of half Asian girls will only fuck Asian guys. They cling to their Asian side so badly that it affects their partner choice. Even if they're half white & half Thai, they'll be obsessed with Korean shows, music, clothing and skincare.

People talk a lot of shit about Filipinos but they're the coolest and most chill Asians by far.
>>
>>11081718
any specific type of gook?
i rlly wanna fuck a half hngnngnghggngnngnggggg
>>
>>11074814Talked about this in her SC story before; quite a few people say this.

Like anon stated, she says that never has she gone through and surgical changes for appearances, and that her features are from being of mixed race. That being white and asian.

Anyone know what ethnicities specifically? I must have missed it
>>
>>11074681
That's a fucking gook. Our grandfathers killed them for Christ's sake.
>>
>>11082067
She's half Korean half white, I'm guessing American
>>
File: Untitled.jpg (38KB, 631x375px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.jpg
38KB, 631x375px
YALL DONE FUCKED UP
>>
>>11082572
>le spooky 4chan buggiman
Why do people still think the entirety of 4chan is /b/?
>>
File: 1456198424616.jpg (146KB, 500x625px) Image search: [Google]
1456198424616.jpg
146KB, 500x625px
>obsessing over a fucking 6 because "le everything asian is so effay" may may
this place is so depressing sometimes.
not cool depressing like a classic noir movie
depressing like r9k
>>
>>11082572
>found it for you
lel beta
>>
>>11074779
>http://malitonin.tumblr.com/

>"Theres been a thread created about you on an image board; not sure if it interests you at all, but I just wanted to holla and let ya' know. The sites 4chan, so you might want to prepare for boobs harassing and stuff :U"

yall are some desperate fucc bois
>>
>>11082583
/b/ isnt even that scary its filled with autistic retards

>>11082656
>>11082617
damn niggas thirsty right now. white knights are a disease
>>
>>11082583
this thread is literally a /b/ thread

you guys are all pathetic
>>
File: image.jpg (119KB, 750x734px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
119KB, 750x734px
>>
these women are too ugly and you are all too thirsty
I need a shower and a smoke. this thread is just sad
>>
I am the product of a half Danish half Japanese dad and a Danish mom, and honestly I never feel "out of place from society". And I have really grown to fucking hate people who identify as "hapa", and hapa culture. These people are always putting emphasis on their mixed ethnicity and how it's a handicap but they learn to "embrace it". They assume that their cultural and ethnic background is their defining trait of what type of person they are. It's toxic.
>>
>>11082932
because your majority white. this happens on a near equal asian-white combo
>>
>>11081718
hell ye nigga half flip representtttttttttttttt
>>
white mom asian dad masterrace
>>
>>11074727
Who is that?
>>
MELLISA IF YOU ARE READING THIS, SHOW ME YOUR BUTTHOLE. And also take those fuckin contacts out that make your iris(eyes) bigger. Also be my waifu.
>>
>>11081718
flip here. can confirm we are fucking chill and have some great babes
>>
>>11084453
hel yeah my man
>>
>>11082932
that's because you're almost completely white and probably look white
imagine being half thai and half white but somehow looking south american
>>
Is this hapa culture an American thing? I know of a few half Asian people and none of them seem like that. Maybe it's what >>11085634
said about looking South American, and Britain doesn't really have any South Americans, but people here just seem to get on with it.
>>
>>11081718
yup
>>
>>11074681
go to b/ faggot
>>
>>11074727
lol'd when saw the footwear
still qt
>>
Should I post an instagram and tumblr rip?
>>
i feel like half white half asian girls are the sluttiestkind of girls desu they also have the worst personalities because of identity crisis
>>
>>11084453
Hows your penis gook
>>
She read her most liked comments from here on her snapchat. Amazing.
>>
File: Capture.png (139KB, 784x589px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
139KB, 784x589px
rofl
>>
>>11089380
what's her snapchat?
>>
>>11089485
Okmalissa
>>
>>11089488
lmao she seemed pretty butthurt after reading those comments.
>>
>>11089380
I love the way she pretends she isn't bothered. Jesus Christ she's disgusting. 'It's just funny to me' no need to lie, we all know you're crying on the inside. Her father must have fucked her really hard as a child or something because she's got a huge issue about white people.
>>
>>11082932
YOU'RE BASICALLY WHITE!

I'm basically the same cept half jap half jew. I look like sean lennon though, or maybe keanu. Except im a fucking Manlet.
>>
10/10 would bang
>>
>>11074972
Asian women are the most beta women in the world though, that's why pasty white nerds go there when they can't land a decent looking gf in their own race
>>
>>11089863
I'm a yellow fever fag and I just find asian women cute. They usually dress pretty well too.
>>
Nothing will ever top that one asian insta girl a few months ago who came her and sperged out because people were posting he fits as inspo

>STOP POSTING MY PICTURES!!!!!1!?1!111
>>
Guys while you are waifufagging tell me what the fuck is wrong with the sticky
>>
She probably secretly fucks white guys while pretending to hate them in front of her Asian friends
>>
>>11089869
And there's nothing wrong with that, I find them attractive too.
I'm just saying that for a lot of beta men the only way they'll cuff a 7+ is An Asian girl
>>
GET THIS UGLY GOOK OFF MY /FA/
>>
>>11082932
>>11084453
Since you guys have asian father and white mother so i guess you guys are pretty normal and possibly good looking fellow..Vice versa would be disastrous..
>>
>>11074815
kek this bitch is actually reading posts from this thread on her snapchat

Korean bitches get some sort of upper eye lid surgery just like white kids get allowance at the age of 12. malissa please fuck off you ugly fake cunt.
>>
>>11090303
SOMEONE POST SCREENCAPS OF HER READING POSTS HERE
>>
malissa you are a solid 7 and the only thing saving you is desperate koreaboos who want an ugu oppa. go wear full rick btw
>>
Malissa i would wear ur ass like a pair of goggles but since your asian it would look more like a blindfold
>>
i went thru her tumblr and she seems to really dislike white people. that's why you dont race mix
>>
>tfw she noticed my post
Either way your nose is fake. Everything about you is fake. I would rather date my q t brown poverty tier viet hunny than a fake korean slag with the most obvious nose job. I can see that nose from here.
>>
The reason most interracial relationships fail is because they fucking date each other based PURELY on appearance. There's the rare occasions in which an interracial couple get together based on personalities, and they'll most likely succeed and have normal, functioning children. Whereas if you date just because of some fetish your kids will have issues out of the ass
>>
>>11077234
to be fair, most of it are books
>>
>>11076114
I believe you. I'm a mestiza and whenever I go around middle eastern guys or Indians they're fucking creeps 8/10 times.

No wonder their women cover up. Fucking christ.
>>
>>11090809
BEANER
E
A
N
E
R
>>
>>11090809
their women cover up for religious reasons
and much of their love lives are predetermined

please educate yourself
>>
>>11090607
This. Kids born from fetish subconsciously know it too, whereas the other kids know their parents actually like each other.
>>
should I dump my folder?
>>
yfw she called us a ~weird forum~
>>
not reading them, huh? liar
buttmad /fa/ ain't eating your shit
>>
>>11090887
ya
>>
lmao bewbs XDDDD
>>
>>11090924
>>11090928

u care a lot huh
>>
>>11090934
hi malissa
>>
File: thatgavemecancer.jpg (46KB, 599x601px) Image search: [Google]
thatgavemecancer.jpg
46KB, 599x601px
>k-pop gook shit everywhere
>100s of pictures of yourself with little variation
>vapid, low effort, vague responses to everyone who tries to communicate with you
>begs for attention and gifts

You have to have extremely low self-esteem to be into tumblr girls like this.
>>
>>11091012
fuck that shit nigga
/fa/ only cares about physical appearances and she is qt as fuc
>>
>>11091091
shes fake

fake is shit
>>
>>11091101
so is /fa/
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-03-23-14-58-03.png (217KB, 1440x2560px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-03-23-14-58-03.png
217KB, 1440x2560px
>>11074681
Bitch shops at asos, of course she isnt the queen.
>>
>>11091142
reclaimed vintage has interesting stuff tho
>>
>>11074979
god man california is a shit hole now because of it

im thankful the mexicans came
>>
>>11090809
yeah this
>>11076114
decent human hot brown dudes are R A R E
>>
all you autistic niggas are commenting on her shit as if you take pride in browsing /fa/ lmao fucking newfags
>>
>>11081718
found the filipino. [spoiler]self-hating filipino here[/spoiler]
>>
>>11091012

like igaf she makes my dick tingle.
>>
>>11091946
I'm white u dumb dumb. I just find Filipinos to be the least concerned with all this stupid shit that's gone on in this thread. You should stop hating yourself m8
>>
File: mostpowerful.png (194KB, 500x334px) Image search: [Google]
mostpowerful.png
194KB, 500x334px
>>11081718
>>
>>11091988
that glare off his glasses make him look like hes fucking crazy lmao
>>
>>11091988
Where the fuck did this image come from? Is it a troll or genuine?
>>
>>11092032

The tumblr account is a troll(not sure about the picture), but I definitely know flips like this in real life.
>>
>>11082583
I'm surprised people still think like this. /b/ hasn't been that bad in years. The last major event that originated form there that made news was the fappening and that was 2 years ago.
now it's just nudes,rascism and porn
>>
>>11090607
My wife is Chinese and I married her precisely because we have the same goals and perspectives. Of course I also like her looks and her personality in general.

Most importantly we share the same financial goals, save money, and make more money. We both enjoy nice clothing without splurging on retail-priced designer stuff.

She has strong family values and her family is very supportive. Her family is wealthy and also are helping raising our son so we don't have to send him to some shitty daycare.

My only concern is that my son will grow up in American culture. I know I can teach him my best, but once he is out on his own you never know what kind of influences there are. Even though the public schools in our neighborhood are some of the best in the country, I am still considering sending him to China for school. Only issue is that I would need to move there too, or be separate from him.
>>
>>11091988
>rekt by spaniards
>rekt by americans
>rekt by japanese
>rekt by americans again
>getting rekt by chinese
kek
>>
File: tumblr_nyowbaYmwS1uk2o9oo1_1280.jpg (368KB, 1280x1280px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nyowbaYmwS1uk2o9oo1_1280.jpg
368KB, 1280x1280px
>>
>>11090925
http://imgur.com/a/61gWc
ripped from her instagram
>>
god, i love her. Fucked up bitches with daddy problems are my fetish
>>
File: IMG_4313.png (764KB, 600x797px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4313.png
764KB, 600x797px
/fa/ have such shit taste in women its cuck worthy. get some testosterone, grow some balls and find a real woman like pic related
>>
>>11092555
whats her problem with white people?
>>
>>11092575
>watching titty streams
ur the real joke here
>>
>>11092575

Eww ugly ass trashed gypsy face
>>
>>11091988
>race
fucking mudslimes I swear
>>
>>11092293
Funnily enough, my girlfriend and I are the exact same... Except we seem a little younger. I study law, she studies medicine. We both have the same goals in life, with family and financially. You're right to be concerned about your child, though. A few of my family members went to boarding school and they're pretty fucked up so I would definitely think about the idea first. I'm currently in Britain, so while our culture is pretty cancerous I don't think it's on the same level as America (yet) in regards to racism and civil rights.
>>
>>11091988
i love philippines but its shit like this that makes me glad i moved out of that place
>>
File: AMllaoL_0.jpg (236KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
AMllaoL_0.jpg
236KB, 768x1024px
>>11092455
looks like daddy issues
surgery jawline?

>pic partially related.
>>
>>11093769
also surgery nose?
>>
>>11093769
Holy shit, she is so fucking cute
>>
>>11074681
>queen of /fa/

But you didn't post a picture of Tom, fucking newfag OP.
>>
File: rW1zNKQ.jpg (290KB, 1280x1707px) Image search: [Google]
rW1zNKQ.jpg
290KB, 1280x1707px
>>11093769
>>11093774
looks like crazy girl is going to kill you in your sleep.

what nationality and ethnicity btw? korea?

>>11093780
this is a seemingly not crazy woman.
who is she? i dont know.
>>
>gook
uhm No
Thread posts: 173
Thread images: 19

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.