[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LOL

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: obama-laughing-690x445.jpg (65KB, 690x445px) Image search: [Google]
obama-laughing-690x445.jpg
65KB, 690x445px
How does it feel knowing that regular people are laughing at the way you faggots dress on this board? Be honest, how many times a day do you homos get punched in the street for dressing like fags? Lmao you guys are absolutely hilarious
>>
>>11074368
How do you dress?
>>
>>11074379
like pic related

a normal fucking human being with a respectable job
>>
you need to try harder, man
you don't expect us to believe anyone's actually retarded enough to think shit like this
>Be honest, how many times a day do you homos get punched in the street for dressing like fags
>>
>>11074408
LMFAO

wow you guys are more deluded than I thought
>>
>>11074422
you genuinely believe people get punched in the street for the way the dress? you're not socially retarded by any chance, are you?
>>
>>11074395
>he dresses like a 9 to 5 cubicle cuck who has sacrificed individuality and originality for conformity with the masses
Let us all take a moment of silence to pray for the OP and other basics out there.
>>
>>11074422
you need to try harder

next time be a little more ambiguous with your idea, also when you use two different lines of text for under a sentence people can tell it's bait

>>11074379
>>11074474
ITT: the baited
>>
i literally just came back from a spring break trip in LA with all the people from my UNI. Everyone was a total fucking pleb but all i got was compliments on my fits. I wore all black acne shit with my SLP belt and hair slicked back. A 9/10 blonde girl literally fucked me on the first night and it all started when she complimented my outfit. But this could be just because im not ugly
>>
File: 1443211504144.jpg (5KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
1443211504144.jpg
5KB, 200x200px
try harder
>>
>>11074523
lmfao you guys think i'm baiting but i'm actually 100% serious. You guys do realize how fucking gay you guys look? Jesus christ.
>>
>>11075399
gay? fashion can go into a button up shirt with a tie. Not everything on this board is rick ownes
>>
this thread implies that these socially crippled, autistic, anxiety to the point of recluse, virgin, internet addicted teenagers ever go anywhere
>>
>>11074474
not op, but why do /fa kids hate people who have jobs?
>>
>>11075658
because they don't have any sort of skills to make something of their lives. They think by dressing like flaming homosexuals they will be able to cover up their inner failures.
>>
>>11075399
what century do you live in where "you look gay" is an insult
these days being homophobic is the weird counterculture that normal people dont want to associate with.
like, try using the word faggot in any average american office
>>
>>11075707
Looks like I've angered the queer
>>
>>11074368
no normie ass pussy would ever even think of throwing down with me face to face, closest normans ever come is throwing water bottles or insults safely from thier motor vehicles going 20+mph down the street im walking next to
>>
>>11075749
Lol you don't have to try so hard to troll you fucking faggot. Just let your queer clothes do the talking for you.
>>
>>11075741
show me where they touched you anon
i just want to help
>>
>>11075753
they may have molested my anus but at least I don't compensate by going around dressing like a homosex
>>
>>11074368
>flyover fashionista detected
>>
>>11075752
thats just objectively what happens
no troll friendo
>>
Not much to do in Nebraska today, huh?
>>
Thank you OP. You are a blessing. These faggots are too busy circle jerking to realize how autistic that are.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.