[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you think about eyebrow slits? I have thick eyebrows

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 7

File: 55dc3bd6df8f5.jpg (22KB, 333x200px) Image search: [Google]
55dc3bd6df8f5.jpg
22KB, 333x200px
What do you think about eyebrow slits? I have thick eyebrows and buzz my head. I grow facial stubble too but wanting something more since I don't do any hairstyles because I buzz my head.
>>
>>11073369
No
>>
>>11073369
not bad, depends what kinda style you have. it grows out pretty quickly so its not life changing decision
>>
too tryhardish
don't even think about doing it. your friends will laugh about it till the end of your days and even after
you can't sleep anymore because you keep cringing of embarrassment on how dumb you were doing this shit

just don't
>>
File: header-bin-laden.jpg (327KB, 1600x1686px) Image search: [Google]
header-bin-laden.jpg
327KB, 1600x1686px
>>11073369
Cool
>>
>>11073369
might go well with your pussy slit, bitch
>>
>>11073394
don't eyebrows sometimes not grow back properly?
>>
>>11073574
yes when they are burned off
>>
>mfw scar on the eyebrow
>mfw people ask me if I shave like a faggot
>>
>>11073369
doesnt that have something to do with gang activity
>>
I don't have something as visible as OP, but I have a scar from a fight in the same place which looks the same
I don' really care about it. Every knight needs his scars. a knight without scars is a prick.

Anyway, you want to do it intentionally? It will only look good if you are attractive enough to be a male model.
>>
>>11073369
I rocked the slit when I was 15 and have got it back this year (I'm 22) I say do it I've noticed a few others with it on nights out and my friends aint said nowt
>>
>>11073369
You're gonna end up looking like some really edgy 16 year old faggot. Eyebrows look fine how they are and since you have thick eyebrows, putting a slit in them will draw more attention to them. At the same time, have you ever seen someone who would look better with them than without? Because I've literally never seen a case of it.
>>
>>11073431
eita Brasil.
>>
>>11073369
>2003wiggercore
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 236x236px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 236x236px
Unironically tell me that this looks good.
>>
>>11073369

I got an electric shaver when i was like 17, head over the heels to shave whatever facial hair i had, i was upset that it was all over in about 30 seconds.
so i did what any stupid as fuck kid does, shaves his eye brows like soulja boy as a joke expecting it to be there for like... 3 weeks max, took bout 4 months to growth back to normal.
dont do it bruv.
>>
>>11073369
That shit never looked good even amongst the lower class. It's just straight trashy like the ear gauges in the OP.

If you are concerned about think eyebrows just pluck/trim them or be a man and just the let them be (unless you got a unibrow).
>>
>>11073369
You need a masculine look and most importantly jaw to pull it off, looks autismo in any other case.
>>
File: tomeye.jpg (18KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
tomeye.jpg
18KB, 300x300px
terrible unless its done in a more subtle way like this big guy
>>
grows back quick but very light
3 months and mine are still transparent
it wasn't on purpose
>>
If not natural then pretty gay
>>
I really like it on this Gosha model, but that's one of the few people where I think it looks particularly good.
>>
>>11073369
Gay in the 90s, gay now.

Protip: It's supposed to make you look "hard" because the eyebrow area cuts easily from punches. So, if you wanna look tough but never get into fights, you shave such a slit into your brow instead of having it naturally from fighting.
>>
Julcore
>>
File: scarface.jpg (32KB, 751x538px) Image search: [Google]
scarface.jpg
32KB, 751x538px
Won't work unless you're Tony Montana
>>
>>11073930
probably because theyre all prole charver scum like you
>>
>>11073369
haha what the fuck
>>
>>11073369
If you like soulja boy swag then i guess so
>>
>>11076598
mon dieu
>>
>>11076598
>Jul
>/fa/
Ce type est un cancer.
>>
>have vitiligo on face
>I'm white so you cant see the skin discoloration easily
>but 1/3 of one of my eyebrows is pure white
>hype-beast lookin dude once said "yo that's fire. I was thinkin of doin that"
>a few bimbos have told me "it's like that thing that rappers do when they shave their eyebrows"
>interviewed for a job two years ago
>HR lady smirked and said "that's cute when did you start dyeing it"
>told her it was an autoimmune disease
>she said sorry like a billion times
>people doing double takes all the time
>one guy in the UK asked me if I dyed it for a cause
>>
>>11073369
Looks stupid unless it's a scar like
>>11075485
>>
>>11076657
is this a youtube comment?
>>
>>11074412
jajajajaja
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.