[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Which MBTI is the most /fa/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 57
Thread images: 5

File: introverts-vs-extroverts.jpg (9KB, 310x232px) Image search: [Google]
introverts-vs-extroverts.jpg
9KB, 310x232px
What's your personality type and how is it conveyed in your sense of fashion?

https://www.16personalities.com/free-personality-test
>>
>>11071189
fuck off
>>
>>11071189
ENTJ, though I rarely test as INTJ.

Fuck if I know.
>>
>>11071197
no
>>
i dont think it really matters but im intp?
like people say int is neckbeard but in my school ints dress good and usually its the ESF's that dress like total shit
>>
ISFP is by far the most /fa/

I'm INFP and dress like a fairy gayboi so it fits.
>>
>>11071314
how is ISFP most /fa/?
>>
>>11071316
ISFP = eccentric creative type.
What else is there to say
>>
>>11071327
i fluctuate between intp and infp a lot, the i, n, and p are solid though. also this thing is bullshit and there arent 16 neat categories that you can use to classify people
>>
>>11071458
sorry, didnt mean to quote
>>
INTP here. firm believer in Jungian cognitive functions. the way it's "conveyed in my sense of fashion" is that I am more of a spectator and don't give so much of a shit about how I look. I'm just concerned about dressing like a functional adult, really. So I guess that means it manifests in a way that makes me have NO sense of fashion. I'm more interested in the economics aspects, fabric engineering, and social impact of fashion.

MBTI is BS and a shitshow in general. BS as far as testing goes, and even on a core level, in the way that it sorts and assigns cognitive functions to the 16 (stupidly-confusing) 4-letter types. but it's the only mainstream conceptual-scaffolding out there for Jung's cog. func. so you gotta make do

>>11071458
intp and infp are similar for various superficial reasons, but it's apparently impossible to be both, as the cognitive functions and orders are completely different. here's how you can decide once and for all: do you yearn to understand (INTP) or to be understood (INFP) ?
>>
I've gotten both intp and istp before. idk im kinda withdrawn, i really like black/greyscale and hoodies. i love hoodies. im trying to be more adventurous with my color palette.
>>
>>11071574
wow i fucked that up. infp and isfp, my bad.
>>
ISFP's are often pretty plain and slobby, like hoodie-and-jeans types.

I'm willing to bet NF's are the types most likely to be interested in fashion. And maybe ENT's.

But then a lot of guys on fashion sites like here and mfa, looking at guides and charts and things like that, are probably INT's getting caught up with researching and systematizing everything.

>>11071570
>firm believer in Jungian cognitive functions

do you believe in the collective unconscious and archetypes and all that stuff too

Jung was a straight-up mystic
>>
>>11071581
definitely do not believe in everything Jung had to say, no-sir-ee
>>
File: 1447144468662.gif (919KB, 272x181px) Image search: [Google]
1447144468662.gif
919KB, 272x181px
Been an ENFP since High School. Shit is so cash.
>>
INTJ mustard race. not one of those autistic types, though.
>>
>>11071618
prove it, take a spectrum test

http://psychcentral.com/quizzes/autism-quiz.htm
>>
>>11071618
i think it's a testament to the mbti that INTJs always announce themselves like cocky idiots
>>
>>11071626
vegans of mbit
>>
>>11071620
got 5.

>>11071626
I was being le ironic man
>>
>>11071620
Different anon and also an INTJ. I got 20 but I think I 100% have autism.
>>
I've ever got anything other than enfj over the last seven years.
>>
I seem to flip between INTJ and ISTP
>>
>>11071189
literally 90% of 4chan is gonna test INTP
>>
istj, fashion is a mystery to me so I try to keep it as simple as possible, most of /fa/'s fashion seems crazy to me.
>>
>>11071655
why is this though?

is it because we are all lonely, impulsive, insensitive people?
>>
>>11071649
Just tested myself with op link and got INTP.

>>11071655
Well shit, man.
>>
>>11071655

Probably split between INTP and INTJ,

ENTP here btw.
>>
>>11071662
>is it because we are all lonely, impulsive, insensitive people?
yes

the internet has always been the ideal medium for people with INTP
>>
>>11071649
>>11071676
Interestingly I also got ISTJ/Guardian years before, which is supposed to be a good work partner for an INTP, so I'm apparently self-sufficient.
>>
ENTP-T here.
There is nothing more /fa/ than being a normie with tons of friends
>>
ENFP holla
Fashion just really gets me off
>>
File: 1409048849125.png (390KB, 416x567px) Image search: [Google]
1409048849125.png
390KB, 416x567px
INFP [~J]

World is hard but beautiful

How you usually deal with unaesthetical people fellas
>>
>>11071189
My personality type changes every time I take this test so I would say it doesn't do anything to my sense of fashion.
>>
ESTP SENPAI
>>
File: 452453245435.jpg (680KB, 595x924px) Image search: [Google]
452453245435.jpg
680KB, 595x924px
INFJ here.

I'm basically Will Graham from Hannibal by way of Gandhi. It's an odd fucking mix, but that's me.
>>
E/I N F P (ambivert)
I'm not really extroverted or introverted. I think it mostly depends on the people I'm around. I used to test as INTP but I've grown to be more in touch with my feelings and sociable. I can be judgemental about people, which is something I need to work on. My main passion is writing/playing music, but I love all art and creating things. The reason I love music is because it gives catharsis for my emotions, but also because it allows me to connect with and help other people. I feel as if I have a duty/moral obligation to help people, which I hope to be able to do throughout my lifetime. Lately I have been reflecting on my self and the world, and it has been very helpful. I strive to be a good and happy person, although it's always a struggle.
>>
>>11071189

Pseudoscience akin to horoscopes invented by housewives is the very definition of not being effay.
>>
INTJ here. What now
>>
>>11071189
I'm taking the test and fuck me is this done retarded.
>ambiguous as fuck questions
>calls books movies and art an unconventional interest
also it said I'm esfj, which is wrong. ffs
>>
>>11071189
INFP here

life is kinda sad, im hungry, but i look good i think
>>
ENFP reporting. Ain't mad about it. Makes parties and unfamiliar social gatherings a breeze.
>>
>>11071618
>>11071649

I personally know 2 INTJ's on a very close level. I love having deep, probing conversations and debates with them, but I really think there's a heavy stain of autism there and I'm not even trying to be a dick. I'm an introverted type too, but INTJ's are just social cancer. No one ever wants them around at events and stuff, cause it would be like inviting Spock to a party.
>>
Every time I've tested it flops between INTP and INTJ
>>
myers briggs is horoscope level science
>>
ENTJ, I like it. I used to be an INTJ and shit was pretty autistic. It takes a lot to overcome introversy
>>
>>11073085
Being introverted doesn't mean you suck at social interactions breh.
>>
ISFJ last i checked. seems like it's different every time.
>>
I'm an INTJ female; apparently that makes me a unicorn or something.
>>
>>11072875
>>11072777
>>11072863
i find it hard to figure out if i'm infp or enfp, i love parties and i love to be around people but i have mild to moderate social anxiety and feel most relaxed either by myself or with a small group of people. its a good thing I'm handsome or else I'd be really fucked. I also come across as very laid back and charismatic despite my SA which is why i'm well liked but idk
>>
>>11073090
Doesn't always mean it, but I really fucking did
>>
got ENTP-A, the debater. Sounds autistic af. I see myself more as introverted. I like to be around people but I also need so time for me.
>>
I had an intro class professor who treated Myers-Briggs like gospel.

I can never pin it down between INFP and ENFP and the two seem diametrically dissimilar.
>>
for some reason I got ISTJ but I am usually a INTJ,
>>
>>11073158

The MBTI extrovert/introvert is not a simply outgoing/loner etc. It's kinda complicated.

ENTP is not your typical extrovert that's the life of the party/ many friends type. Many ENTP/ENFPs are kinda loner-ish. Their primary function is extroverted intuition, which means you're always looking for new ideas and possibilities.

If you're the type of person who always comes up with weird and new ideas, then that's your ENTP side coming out.
>>
>>11073112
so of course I do the one in OP's link and get ISFP.

which seems to describe me better. disturbingly accurate overall.

sort of weird seeing your weaknesses listed in black and white.
Thread posts: 57
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.