[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does this make you feel?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

How does this make you feel?
>>
P.S. look at his shoes
>>
>Implying I haven't skated nearly all of my shoes including Margiela, Flyknits, and Yeezy 350s

Boost is comfy af to skate in.
>>
>>11070485
>>Skating in Flyknits and Yeezys
You're a retard for not realizing how easy it is to dirty them and scuff the material as well as the sole
>>
>>11070485
POSER
O
S
E
R
>>
>>11070458
They're not my shoes. I don't care.
>>
>>11070495
You're a retard for not knowing how comfy it is.

Live life to the fullest.
>>
>>11070568
Not sure if b8 or not at this point
>>
my primeknit touched grip tape barely and almost fucked it the fuck up but gladly there were no major/noticable damages
>>
>>11070485
SAME

I've found that my GAT's were the best out of the three. GAT's are actually my go to skate shoe nowadays
>>
>>11070485
riding your supreme deck with longboard wheels doesn't count as skating, you doofus. you wont fit in with the cool kids wearing palace until you can wallie.
>>
I hate when /fa/ tries to act like they skate
>>
>>11070996
You know that's the Gonz right?
>>
>>11071072
I bet im a better skater than you based on your comment implying you skate and fa thinks they skate

but I bet I'm still better than you
>>
>>11070458
the gonz can get away with anything, kudos to him
>>
>>11071141
i wasn't replying to OP you fucking moron, of course i know thats the Gonz.
>>
i stopped skating at 15/16 once i realized that its for kids and manchildren

i can't imagine anyone being over 21 and still wearing those ridiculous beanies, with their hood up, smoking weed and skating all day, its the mark of a loser. bonus points for stretched earlobes.
>>
>>11070974
I buy surplus gats as my beaters cause I might end up skating or doing some other sports wearing my every day sneakers and I need a pair I don't mind getting fucked up.
Gats are surprisingly nice for skateboarding.
>>
>>11071434
what are your hobbies now? how to be an /adult/?
>>
>>11071434
Tfw you think this but half your friends skate

How do i make them stop, you literally described them
>>
>>11071434
>i can't imagine anyone being over 21 and still wearing those ridiculous beanies, with their hood up, smoking weed and skating all day, its the mark of a loser. bonus points for stretched earlobes.
It definitely still happens. One of the scariest things I've noticed as I've gotten older is how little some of my old friends have changed.
>>
File: 1410876563769.png (442KB, 1280x1215px) Image search: [Google]
1410876563769.png
442KB, 1280x1215px
>>11071434
>>11072282
you're too old to be here, dadcore faggots
>>
Gonz doesn't give a fuck
>>
>>11070495
You're a retard for not knowing that most people who skate don't give a shit about their shoes getting dirty
>>
>>11073057
then why te fuck would you skate in expensive shoes? explain that faggot
>>
>>11070485
>>11070568
>skating in anything other than suede
if you were anything better than shit you would get instant holes from trying nollie hardflips. you probably skate canvas graphic janoskis too
>>11070458
gonz can do what ever the fuck he wants and i support. only a kook hates on the infallible style
>>
>>11073132
You skate in the shoes that are the most fucked up. At least that's what I do.
>>
>>11072279
you dont
get friends who arent losers
>>
File: image.jpg (80KB, 620x413px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
80KB, 620x413px
>>11070458
Makes me feel like I want to see this man shred. Fuck all these doofus ass answers.
>>
>>11071434
>some skaters are losers means all skaters are losers
you must not be very smart...
>>
>>11071434
skates =/= longboarders fuccboi
>>
>>11073132
because he's retarded too idk faggot
>>
>>11071434
that's retarded man, that's only if youre a poser faggot who only skates around for image and not to actually skate

also what >>11073380
said ya dingus
>>
u bunch are getting awfully uppity to maintain a culture of not being uppity
>>
i used to skate in og jordans.

do what makes you happy.

let other people do what makes them happy.
>>
>>11073159
only person in the thread that actually skates

trust.
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.