[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am 4O years old

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 32
Thread images: 2

Can i wear those shoes ?
>>
No, it's physically impossible for anyone older than 21 to put air forces on,
>>
>>11046341
very funny, i mean will i look like an old guy trying to be young or something like that ?
>>
>>11046341

Lies. I'm 22 and I rock them. Although they've started giving me terrible calluses lately.
>>
>>11046386
who gives a fuck, you're 40 no ones even loooking at you anyways
>>
>>11046398
This.
>>
>>11046329
you can if you are a nigger, otherwise it screams midlife crisis. if you are 40 and asking anonymous underaged-23 year old NEETs what to wear, you should actually just kill yourself
>>
You'll get shot at in the street if you do. I wouldn't man, probably safer that way.
>>
>>11046329
Yes, but get all white and other old people will think they're Florida retirement shoes

AF1 mids are honestly comfy as fuck too
>>
>>11046553
how much of a sheltered, midwestern american suburban faggot must you be to think black people just murder you for wearing clothes that are popular among the black american population?
how fucking retarded are you?
>>
You won't look like shit if you're in decent shape.
>>
>>11046568
What? I'm from Compton nigga, you'll get shot dead if you wear these.
>>
>>11046568
Probably somebody who lives in Chicago senpai. They don't call it Chi-Raq for no reason.
>>
are they supposed to have a bulge in them
>>
>>11046329
show us how you dress
>>
Tisci rocks them everyday.
>>
My dad is 51 and He rocks my Geobaskets and my Supreme AF1s sometimes and he looks OK with them. You will be just fine OP.
>>
>>11046398
/thread
>>
>>11046386
if you're an old guy trying to be young, then definitely.

if you're genuinely carefree and give no fucks, then no.
>>
39 year old anonfag here.
You can wear whatever shoes you want, provided the rest of you is put together.
I wear Roshes, stans, CP's, and occasionally AF1's. No one gives a shit. No one notices. Lol
Occasionally the young girls at work say nice shoes but that's it.
>>
>>11047474
Ok so, i can wear them.
>>
>>11047291
Most of the time i wear simple carhartt shirt, white t-shirt, levis 511 black or used blue. close shave on the head (as i am bald) and a one month beard.
>>
>>11047547

Do they snigger after they say it?
>>
>>11046398
kek
>>
>>11046398
Do you really think that ?

Mens around 40 are not dead to women as far as i can tell.
>>
>>11046329
you can but that doesn´t mean you should, try a desert boot or a chelsea instead
>>
>>11046398
You're the reason Gen X'ers have abortions. I feel sorry for your parents.
>>
>>11048213
OP here : i wear desert boots, mali boots, chelsea wolverine, converse sometimes, adidas campus, stan smith - just wanted to try some bigger shoes.
>>
>>11046398
Lel

If you're not successful at 40, you've failed at life
>>
File: 1457668385880.jpg (67KB, 600x549px) Image search: [Google]
1457668385880.jpg
67KB, 600x549px
>>11046329
>40 years old
>>
>>11046329
these shoes are like 30 years old now. you were 10 when they came out. these are pretty much old man shoes
>>
>>11048618
what do you mean by being sucessful ?
Thread posts: 32
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.