[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why are these the face of "autism shoes"?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 4

File: nerdshoes.jpg (31KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
nerdshoes.jpg
31KB, 400x300px
Why are these the face of "autism shoes"?
>>
>>11043590

"autism shoes"

>post ozweegos

plebs when will they learn
>>
>>11043590
What season are these Rafs? Straight fire.
>>
>>11043596
Are you saying he posted or he should post ozweegos

That statement is a double jaded sword here so watch your fucking tongue "pleb"
>>
>>11043590
Extremely ugly but extremely comfortable shoes worn outside of athletic situations. Autists nearly always completely prioritise function. Here's my autism shoes.
>>
Can somebody recommend me some running shoes that don't look ridiculous and aren't expensive? I've been trying to hit the gym more but I look silly as fuck. Just something plain, in one color if it's out there
>>
>>11043841
Nike Lunarglide
>>
Just proves that you faggots will suck anythint up if it has Raf's name on it.
>>
File: tnns.jpg (2MB, 4032x3024px) Image search: [Google]
tnns.jpg
2MB, 4032x3024px
r8 my raf shu
>>
File: unnamed-1.jpg (15KB, 400x247px) Image search: [Google]
unnamed-1.jpg
15KB, 400x247px
The peak of autism shoes is the no brand or 5th rate tier brand versions. Plebs rock the NBs or the Nike Monarchs, but true grail Tisms are like pic related.
>>
>>11043795
The thing is, nowadays you can get extremely comfortable shoes without sacrificing the looks, so why bother with that kinda stuff?
>>
>>11043841
Caring about your outfit in the gym is the dumbest shit
>>
>raf simons
>autism shoes

fuck off
>>
>>11043795
i have one similar those,but with holes on the side and grey and gold
it's pretty nice and comfy,and i don't think they're associated with autism much here so i dont mind wearing them
>>
>>11044969
yup,anyone wearing raf is the epitome of autism and is probably high up the spectrum
>>
>>11044677
Laughed so hard at this, it's so accurate
>>
>>11043596
>>11043598
>>11044969
lol such a funneh joke xD
>>
>>11044467
autism/10
>>
>>11044467
Nice clay court shoes dumass
>>
Wearing gym shoes when you haven't had a gym class in years was an awful habit I had to drop
>>
I don't understand these.
I've seen them in shoe stores, and they're sometimes more expensive than vans.
Why do people buy them?
>>
>>11046532
obviously because they are ugly as fuck
>>
>>11044467
Look cheap AF
>>
>>11043795
They aren't even that functional, some extremely functional would be vibrant five fingers or something with a natural shaped toebox. These shitty running shoes not literally trying to be stylish with their pointy toes.
>>
>>11044966
I have to walk there
>>
Why are you reading some southern dad's blog?
>>
>>11044467
>>11046832
Those aren't Raf fuck tard
>>
>>11047208
They still look cheap
>>
>>11044987
>i know nothing about raf: the post
>>
>>11044941
If you don't care you don't care. None of my shoes are close to as comfortable.
>>11047081
They're not shit at all. They are hideous though
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.