[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is this shirt gay by non /fa/ standards?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 6

File: image.jpg (268KB, 1001x1360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
268KB, 1001x1360px
Is this shirt gay by non /fa/ standards?
>>
ye
>>
The only thing even remotely feminine about it is the scoop neck. You would be extremely insecure to have it worry you for being "gay."
>>
>>11043224
You're not going to get anywhere in life worrying that people will put you into a tiny box because you like to wear clothing that looks a certain way. It's a slightly feminine striped top.
>>
I actually like it, w2c?
>>
>>11043224
fucking waldo
>>
Not as gay as asking random internet strangers for fashion approval
>>
Breton shirts/telnyashkas aren't gay by non/fa/ standards.

Even if people where you live consider them to be, disregard their opinions, they're usually based on nonsense to begin with.
>>
>>11043320
looks like that $500 haider ackermanm tee
>>
coupled with your posture, yes
>>
File: image.jpg (310KB, 1040x1825px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
310KB, 1040x1825px
>>11044769
It was a bad picture
>>
>>11045183
looks comfy but stripeys always look a little weird to me without a comfy top layer
>>
>>11043313
>worrying that people will put you into a tiny box because you like to wear clothing that looks a certain way

I wonder where OP learned to think like that from
>>
>>11043224
W2C SENPAI
>>
>>11045183
Are you a qt?
>>
File: smack.gif (87KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
smack.gif
87KB, 480x270px
aint nothin wrong with bein a lil homosex op
>>
File: image.jpg (564KB, 1452x2291px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
564KB, 1452x2291px
>>11045613
not really but I don't want to post a full pic. This is the only picture i took with my head in it
>>
>>11043331
underrated ghost
>>
>>11043224
Is this the h&m one? I ordered the longline long sleeve because it looked like the FoG one but it was too big so I returned it. They were out of small so I just got my money back instead :/

also

>2016
>not wearing scoopnecks to show off dem collarbones
>>
>>11043224
Only if you act like a faggot. I can see "manly" types pulling that off really well.
>>
>>11046109
no it's made by nudie jeans which is some swedish eco company I've never heard of

>>11046144
okay

thanks brehs I was just wondering if it was too big in the neck to be acceptable but I guess it's fine
>>
I'd give the world to find these anywhere, but I've never seen a striped shirt for sale that fit me
>>
it looks feminine thus gay because of your twink body

if you were /fit/ it would be a nice shirt
>>
>>11043224
actual holocaust jew shirt
>>
>>11043224
>>11045183
>>11046077

I'll rip that shirt off of you as I hold you down and force you to suck my cock until you nearly pass out. Whatever remains of it, I will use to gag your mouth shut as I pin you to your bed and ram my rock-hard phallus into your boy pussy until it bleeds. Then I will take the rags left from that shirt and use it to clean the blood, sweat, and semen from your ass as I lean in close to your ear and whisper, "that's what you get for wearing such a gay shirt", and then leave your pitiful crying bitch self, content with the photos I took of you drooling with my cum.

The shirt doesn't make you look gay, dumbass.
>>
>>11045272
MIMES
I
M
E
S
>>
>>11046077
I thought i'd say that I would date you but you look like my brother :')
>>
>>11046109
punpun made me start on scoop necks and im never going back

i put on a crew neck the other day and it was so fucking uncomfortable holy shit
>>
>>11046547

No
>>
>>11048396
i ordered like 6 slim solid white scoops in long and short sleeves after reading gnpp. no regrets
>>
>>11043224
>>11046077
it's not gay but it doesn't look good on you
>>
>>11043224
>>
Just dress like your friends, faggot. And by "friends" I mean the people you wish were your friends, because you don't have any real friends.

If you have to ask it means you don't have the confidence to pull it off.
>>
punpuncore
>>
>>11049666
aesthetic goals
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.