[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What does /fa/ think of Stone Island?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: 641560940-v0029.jpg (39KB, 905x800px) Image search: [Google]
641560940-v0029.jpg
39KB, 905x800px
What does /fa/ think of Stone Island?
>>
>>11041527
Haven't heard that name in9 years
>>
>>11041527
all the football hooligans in my school used to wear that shit when I was in highschool, made me laugh when I see BBK/Drake wear it. Would love a jumper though they look very comfy.
>>
there's no connotations where i'm from but it seems overpriced for what it is
shadow project is pretty cool tho
>>
>>11041527
used to be a hooligan brand back at my highschool.
nowadays rappers seem to wear it.
>>
>>11041583
still is
>>
Great brand, shadow project is god-tier. Too bad that i cant wear it, because everyone will assume im a hooligan.
>>
>>11041590
I guess so, will be hilarious if it evolves into some hiphop brand in America while back in Europe, at least at my highschool, it was usually worn by people with racist tendencies.
>>
Overpriced #LADwear
>>
It's becoming a #menswear brand here in Sweden.

They're okay, but I don't like the patch on the sleeves.
>>
>>11041527
Football hooligans

Football hooligans promptly the lower class wearing designer sport west can be traced back to a few specific incidents where English foot ball teams were over in mainland Europe playing and there supporters looted the high fashion stores of Paris and Madrid
>>
footie hooligan tier

pair with some CP company goggle jackets/beanies
>>
it sure has a hooligan vibe to it.
the stuff looks okay but the tag, the reason most people wear this shit, is horrendous.
>>
File: stoneisland_heatreactive.jpg (50KB, 610x320px) Image search: [Google]
stoneisland_heatreactive.jpg
50KB, 610x320px
that heat reactive jacket they made was cool as fuck.
>>
Apparently they're incredibly meticulous with their dyeing, but personally I'm not a huge fan.
>>
>>11041527
I like Stone Island. It's got a working class football hooligan vibe, And people assume you're a chav cunt for wearing it, but it's nice and cosy.

A little pricey for high street fashion but overall good gear.

>caring if people percieve you as a certain scene because of you're clothing.
Who cares mate, a good stone island jacket, fred perry polo, nudie jeans and a pair of Common Projects looks good. Don't care if they think I'm some danny dyer cunt.
>>
The same guy writing about how it's a hooligan brand over and over again, trying to act like someone else each time. To you I ask, why? Why do you hate this brand that much that you do this?
>>
>>11041879
Probably got bullied by a mung that saw Green Street and started wearing Sambas and Stone Island.

>tfw some people grow up and still can't get over high school.
Stop being a soft cunt.
>>
Overpriced shit for fashion victims.
>>
I like the brand, heard they use the best material they can find and dye

Their cargos and jackets are nice, but expensive.

Drake wears the brand a lot
>>
yung lean wore in recent mv pretty meme
>>
>>11041660
seconded, it's quite silly actually. especially since tons of kebabs are wearing it for some reason, probably because they saw Drake with it.
>>
>>11041876
>Who cares mate, a good stone island jacket, fred perry polo, nudie jeans and a pair of Common Projects looks good. Don't care if they think I'm some danny dyer cunt.

made me cringe desu

nothing wrong with the brands you listed you just sound pretentious af
>>
>>11041527

pretty much overpriced basic shit

use ur common sense before asking dump ass questions doe
>>
>>11041527
Big fan.
>>
Nig nog rappers seem to ruin everything nowadays but this brand has had some seriously cool technology and ideas throughout the last couple of decades for their jackets.
>>
techwear without the cosplay
no chavs in america, so theres no stigma
>>
>>11041527

Hooligans love it...that button on tag is so trash though.

Nice jackets, I'd prob wear cp company instead.
I dunno that tag is just so fuckng horrible.
>>
>>11043538
>common sense
>dump ass

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
Some real nice pieces in the latest Shadow Project line, too bad that they were sold out in a heartbeat...
>>
>>11041675
incorrect
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.