[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/fa/cial hair

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 7

File: Magnum-PI-007.jpg (36KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
Magnum-PI-007.jpg
36KB, 460x276px
Let's talk /fa/ sanctioned facial hair. Are beards pretty much played out at this point? Is the mustache poised for a return?
>>
File: me.jpg (156KB, 586x768px) Image search: [Google]
me.jpg
156KB, 586x768px
Here in Maine beards are necessary, not a fashion requirement. If you can't grow one you might as well move south. Ladies don't want you.
>>
File: FilmsMinis-CopCar.jpg (81KB, 626x418px) Image search: [Google]
FilmsMinis-CopCar.jpg
81KB, 626x418px
B A S E D
A
C
O
N
>>
Facial hair never plays out, idiot.
>>
>>11040971
yes I think the selleck / flanders is due for a return. the big beard culture will wane (at least as the cool new thing, many will keep it though. In hand with the hipster beard culture there has been the whole curled / waxed moustache meme since like 2007, but i think the fuller, more natural 80s tash will see first an ironic resurgence. It's already happening with my art-school buddies (Non-US here)
>>
>>11040971
Stubble on a guy with thick stubble will never ever play out, and moderate-length full beards will always look good on someone.

Mustache without a beard is prole as fuck.
>>
>>11042696
lol this kid looks like that lucky charms niggas rapist uncle
>>
>>11042955
i was thinking about doing a mustache like in op but with thick stubble everywhere else
>>
I think mustaches like this are gonna make a big comeback in the next couple years which fucking sucks because I've been wanting to do the Selleck stache since forever but my facial hair won't be thick enough until the trend sets in and I'll look like a fucking bandwagonner.
>>
>>11040971
I shaved my beard after few years and left a moustache, shit is cash.First few days I was spilling spaghetti but now I'm getting used to it.
I've alrady seen some fancy moustaches in s/s lookboks.
>>
Are there any facial hair products for men that aren't either hipster as fuck, XTREME or pretending to be for Victorian officers?

Someone's got to have been making this stuff after the 1950s and before the hipster movement, right?
>>
Have had the selek moustache since December 2008. Some ladies love it, some hate it. It is definitely not for everyone.
>>
>>11047363
I am also curious about this
>>
>>11040971
What does /fa/ think of mutton chops?
>>
>>11047389
No. Just no. Unless you're a 40+ British dude, you'll look like hipster trash.
>>
facial hair is extremely gross to be honest.

you should grow a beard + stache if you are unlucky to be born with an ugly face and look better with beard + stache.

otherwise, facial hair is unclean and disgusting. should be shaven. and mustache without beard is just retarded whoreson tier.
>>
>>11040971
5 o'clock shadow master race, reporting in.
>>11047389
No.
>>
>>11047395
I managed to pull it off but only because it was before hipsters were a thing and because I dressed like a farmer and worked in the countryside.
>>
>>11047398
>Shaving is easymode for lazy fucks or people with shit genes who can't grow decent facial hair and must resolve to babyface
See, I can do it too.
Keeping well groomed and tidy beard takes time and work.
>>
>>11047398
>facial hair is unclean and disgusting
lmao that shitty logic follows for all your hair. i bet you look like a dolphin
>>
File: 1438898845804.jpg (89KB, 872x958px) Image search: [Google]
1438898845804.jpg
89KB, 872x958px
>not sure what to do with my facial hair
>just grow it out fully anyway
>look like a babyface faggot cleanshaven
>>
>>11047408
You didn't pull them off
>>
File: IMG_0022.jpg (161KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0022.jpg
161KB, 960x1280px
should i keep the beard?
>>
>>11048890
Yes but get the moustache and soul patch the same length as everything else
>>
>>11045424
I'm on the same boat bruh.
>>
>>11042946
curled/wax staches are dweeby. i'm rocking an all natural caterpillar stache.
>>
>>11048890
Def cut off the mustache.
>>
>>11048890
cut the god damn mustache.
>>
Is there some kind of idiot's guide to facial hair?

I haven't shaved since December and I haven't trimmed or anything since then because I was worried about fucking it up and having to start all over and go through the horrible itching phase again. Now I look like a street person.

What do I do?
>>
>>11048059
facial hair is extremely gross to be honest.

you should grow a beard + stache if you are unlucky to be born with an ugly face and look better with beard + stache.

otherwise, facial hair is unclean and disgusting. should be shaven. and mustache without beard is just retarded whoreson tier.
>>
>>11050305
>Is there some kind of idiot's guide to facial hair?
Yeah. there is one basic rule when you start
>What do I do?
You do nothing for half a year
>>
File: image.jpg (81KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
81KB, 640x480px
Been growing for a little while.
How should I trim it?
Or just shave it all to hell?
>>
>>11049971
mate, that's exactly what I was saying if you read it. I was saying waxed is bad, natural is good.
>>
>>11040971
pedostache or bust
everything else is whack

soul patch is worst offender
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.