[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Moving to Milan

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

File: d.jpg (110KB, 1502x603px) Image search: [Google]
d.jpg
110KB, 1502x603px
How to not look shit in the fashion capital
>>
>>11032732
there's no way. the city is filled with pretentious cunts that will find any reason to shit on your style or you in general. Plus if you're not gay it's gonna be hell because milanese girls are all coke fiends with no feelings and you'll have to pay lots of money to fuck a skinny addicted wanna-be model bitch.

imo: milan sucks. Rome is much better and way less expensive, plus the weather is a dream.

Guy from Florence
>>
>>11032732
You're gonna be swarmed by doo doo Indians every fucking waking minute
>>
Fuck.
Well does it help if your relatively good looking?
Milan is kind of my only option at the moment.
>>
>>11032755
poor Italian hating the north, typical
>>
>>11032797
not really. torino, padova, bologna, trento are pretty cool, but milano is a shithole. deal with that.
>>
>>11032797
Kill yourself niggo :^)
>>
going to shit all over my fashion sense.
>>
>>11032807
I love Torino but it's literally an inferior version of Milano (apart from Juventus being superior to the Milano teams :^)) Less interesting stores, not as big, not as interesting nightlife. Torino has some cool museums but Milano is much more appealing imo.
>>
File: download.jpg (12KB, 284x177px) Image search: [Google]
download.jpg
12KB, 284x177px
>>11032828
To be honest I would prefer to move to Torino.
Definitely going to be traveling there often
>>
Whenever I've been to Milan I've gotten the impression that the city is a cesspool for pretentious cunts and all around degeneracy.

A lot of surface, no real substance.
>>
>>11032853
>>
What's up anon when do you move? I go to school in Milan. fucking love the city but you'll need money to enjoy the city. The city is fantastic, clubs are nice and girls are hot. Yea it's true they're a bit pretentious but you get used to it. Hit me up when u move.

>>11032755 is a poorfag hating on Milano master race. fanculo paesano di merda
>>
>>11032895
t. pugliese fuorisede
>>
>>11032895
I'm going for school. Uni of Milan.
Should be leaving this fall.
Are you a local or from somewhere else?
>>
>>11032905
he's from naples
>>
>>11032905
Brazilian/italian here since late 2012. I'm headed to bocconi next year. 18 already, tho. I was held back one year because couldn't speak english properly
>>
>>11032908
kek'd hard terrone
>>
Milan is the fucking worst city ever.
Boring, expensive, ugly. The most interesting part was the cemetery which is telling.
>>
>>11032905
Swede living in Stockholm.

Practically lived in Milan for 4 months straight back in 2014. Been there three times since.

Bologna and Turin are far superior.
>>
>>11032828
>implying juve is better than AC Milan

7 champions league titles to what 2? Guess you can't pay off the refs outside italy
>>
>>11032809
>northern Italian
>not white

Ahaha
>>
>>11033053
Sure thing dude, how'd your match end this weekend
>>
>>11033062
If only berlusconi would sell us :( it's hard to watch these days but, Italian league is garbage anyways no fun when the league is already decided 9 out of ten years
>>
>>11033077
>Presidente
Meno male che Silvio c'รจ
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.