[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Garters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

File: garters.jpg (20KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
garters.jpg
20KB, 600x600px
Are garters trashy? Or are they alright if I happen to be toned down everywhere else? I have been wrestling with this issue for a month and I need an outside male perspective.
>>
Kinda trashy in the same way a choker is but I've seen them in some outfits and it worked
>>
File: velvet.jpg (53KB, 596x694px) Image search: [Google]
velvet.jpg
53KB, 596x694px
>>10997107
Alright, here is a dress. Yes, i know, its Wednesday Adams as fuck, but regardless, is it toned down enough to not make me look like a hooker? And again, thanks for the feedback.
>>
>>10997147
well, obviously yes, you shouldn't be asking that
>>
Trashcore
>>
nigga wtf garters make you look like a prostitute regardless.

imo just ditch it desu
>>
>>10997147
Velvet is nice, you should get it. Don't worry about looking trashy, you're over reacting.
>>
>>10997147
this dress with the garter tights from OP doesnt look trashy, but it does look like youre a 17 year old who only shops at asos and urban outfitters. and youre, like, going to a grimes concert or something. in 2013.
>>
File: zettai ryoukai.jpg (586KB, 1024x683px) Image search: [Google]
zettai ryoukai.jpg
586KB, 1024x683px
>>10997147
I say pic related can look better with that dress, and if you don't want to wear garters, its better to just wear stockings.
>>
>>10997460
>misspelled title

learn to nihongo wo shaburu desu
>>
I find that, especially if you're white, wearing some sheer black tights underneath your thigh highs makes it look a bit classier and there's less of a contrast between the top of the thigh highs and the colour of your skin
>>
>>10997147
You'll still look like a prostitute with that dress.
But one who listens to lana del rey and hole and says daddy a lot and wishes her life was like Lolita.
>>
>>10997082
Garters and dark velvet stuff are pretty polarizing desu. Personally I think the Wednesday Adams look is QT as hell. Honestly, probably need to see your face to know. But the line between looking like alterhacker/crispy and looking Hot Topic-tier can be thin and fickle.

Either way - if you'll look good, it'll be in a very specific way.

You'll probably look really great to a smaller demographic, not so much to a larger demographic.

I say go for it, but I'm admittedly biased.
>>
I have an irresistible leg fetish, so garters make me install diamonds. Any girl showing off their legs like that make me instantly attracted to them, no matter how they look lol, but that's just me. I've gotten into a lot of trouble because of how I can't control myself around girls with cute legs
>>
they make my dicc hard
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.