[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Listen to me, pseudo fashion fuccbois. You all think you have

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: 1454762004737.jpg (2MB, 1900x1796px) Image search: [Google]
1454762004737.jpg
2MB, 1900x1796px
Listen to me, pseudo fashion fuccbois. You all think you have original style and you are unique.
The truth is... that all of you peasants wear shitty airmax or other running shoes, where you haven't even ran 100 meters, because you are just weak fuccbois. You all think you are skinny cool smoking having Valter diet, but in reality you are all the same. Have this shitty quiff/man bun/bang up hairstyle and call yourself fashionable. All of you suck dick.
You are all copcats of other styles. Some time ago I saw some fuccboi copying Luca Fersco style. Fucking /fa peasants and pseudo models.
>>
Your point is? I think everyone is aware of that deep inside. Most of the people that try too hard and spend a lot of money on meme clothes just feel hard for the meme.
>>
>>10994797
My point is lack of originality in fashion nowadays. Almost everyone wears the same shit from hm, zara, etc.
>>
>>10994800
Who cares you autistmo? No one is ever fully original. No one gives a fuck. I buy 5 dollars black shirts at walmart and that's what I wear every day for anywhere I go unless it's something more special I dress up better. But I stopped worrying a long time ago, specially since I travel so much and needed to be minimalistic with my clothing.
>>
>>10994800
Do we have high quality alternatives to HM & Zara? Yes.

Are they affordable for anyone but the 1%? No.
>>
>>10994791
fa is full of 18yo stupid counts. they have snapbacks and think h&m is wearable. the whole board is a joke! I'm just lurking here to laugh at some poorfags.
>>
File: count lancaster.jpg (533KB, 1000x1503px) Image search: [Google]
count lancaster.jpg
533KB, 1000x1503px
>>10994983
counts are usually not poorfags
>>
>>10994983
I wish I were a stupid count. A young one at that. It would be the perfect /fa/ life, just squandering away my family fortune on Loro Piana, Cucinelli and bespoke stuff.
>>
>>10994999
>>10994989
>>10994983
baka count is the british spelling of cunt just like color/colour
>>
Wow great argument fagtron you sure convinced me with those hot opinions
>>
>>10995008
holy shit you couldnt be more wrong, count/cunt is nothing like color/colour
>>
>>10994983
Stupid counts
>>
>>10994983
Ikr, mate. Entering this board was the best decision in my life. So many funny peasants.
>>
>>10994791
>The truth is... that all of you peasants wear shitty airmax or other running shoes

I stopped reading there. lol I don't wear airmax, you have fallen at the first hurdle
>>
>>10994791
ive seen at least 1000 posts like this.
>>
File: 1407469502256.jpg (34KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1407469502256.jpg
34KB, 292x257px
>>10995008
this is fucking hilarious.
>oi you counts
>>
>>10994791
w2c those yeezy's op?
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.