[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Would it be worth it to collect $20-$50 everytime you bought Nikes?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 1

File: nike-money.jpg (339KB, 670x372px) Image search: [Google]
nike-money.jpg
339KB, 670x372px
I own a business that repairs, restores, and cleans sneakers. We have some die hard customers but it's hard to find large numbers of people who want such a thing.

I sponsor a local artist - he bills me for every pair of Nike's he buys. In return, he's basically advertising Nikes for me. He suggested that I offer cash to people who buy Nikes - they just show me the receipt within a week of purchase and get paid. That makes my shop a popular spot, brings in business, and gives people incentive to wear the shoes I specialize in.

If you knew someone would pay you (cash, PayPal, etc) for wearing Nikes, would you? How much would someone have to pay you per pair you buy to make it worth it? $20, $50?

Basically, if you bought a pair, what would make it worth your time contacting me to get cash/PayPal back?
>>
>>10992067
$20 is plenty and considering more would be a terrible business model. Honestly, even $20 is probably kind of ridiculous, but if you think it could work, that's the highest without being an idiot.
>>
$5 is plenty and considering more would be a terrible business model. Honestly, even $5 is probably kind of ridiculous, but if you think it could work, that's the highest without being an idiot.
>>
>>10992076
So you think if I advertised $20 cash back if you purchase any pair of Nike shoes, people would definitely respond?
>>
>>10992085
Yes, but consider the fact that there are Nikes you can get for $50. Those people are never going to show up at your shop - just the people spending $250+ on shoes.
>>
>>10992085
Most definitely. It's like the program Jet.com has. I think it's called JetCash. It's one of the main tools it has against Amazon. I think they offer a certain % on Nike as well.
>>
That sounds like a fucking sweet deal desu.
>>
>>10992090
It will only be advertised in shop so I guess the only people who are going to see it are people who spend more on their Nike's anyway.
>>
$2 is plenty and considering more would be a terrible business model. Honestly, even $2 is probably kind of ridiculous, but if you think it could work, that's the highest without being an idiot.
>>
>>10992082
>>10992104
Good meme friends
>>
Riding off my previous Jet.com post, perhaps offering a % of the anime purchase is a better idea rather than a fixed amount.
>>
>>10992104
No one is going to drive to my shop or email me an image of the receipt for $2 cash and/or paypal.
>>
>>10992067
Local artist is taking the piss mate.
He's conning you and wants you to give his mates money too.

>bills me for shows I sold him
mate, I'd come to your store.
>>
>>10992108
I'll email you all day for that sweet 2$ PayPal bruh.
>>
$0.5 is plenty and considering more would be a terrible business model. Honestly, even $0.5 is probably kind of ridiculous, but if you think it could work, that's the highest without being an idiot.
>>
>>10992115
For the advice, I am happy to extend the deal to folks on this forum. My email is delcoult2 at gmail
>>
You should make it $40, in all seriousness.
>>
>>10992112
It's no secret, he said he'd tell his friends because they'd be all over it. But that brings them in or puts them in contact with me. That's good for me.
>>
Just do some thing where you offer 10-20% (or maybe 25%?) off one pair of Nikes if the customer comes in wearing Nike kicks and then spread the word over Facebook.
>>
>>10992122
Sure, what's your argument?
>>
>>10992129
$20 is nice, but won't generate that much buzz.
$50 is too much.
Between $30-$40 is the happy medium, leaning on $40 if you're sure the amount of people interested will make up for the loss in funds.
>>
>>10992141
I'll risk $40, I was thinking something between $20 and $50 initially and just needed that advice. Thanks for the help! Even though I wont get your business, I'm happy to extend the deal to folks on here since you gave me the advice. Feel free to email delcoult2 at gmail.
>>
>>10992152
The receipts have to be from Nike? Or can they be from let's say footlocker or some other chain kicks store?
>>
>>10992268
They can be from anywhere. They just have to be for Nike brand footwear.
>>
>>10992067
Nike are getting hilariously fucking desparate these days
>>
Can't say I agree with your business model but thanks for the $40. I got my eyes on another pair and will probably email you for another payment in a week. PEACE
>>
>>10992482
You're welcome. Talk to you in a week.
>>
OP give me your email. I got a pair and want to get paid.
>>
>>10992543
Do you accept paypal? It's [email protected]
>>
>he's basically advertising Nikes for me

lmao this has to be a troll
>>
>>10992548
Yeah I'll email you. $40 just for showing you a receipt?
>>
>>10992560
Receipt is all I need.
>>
I passed your email out to some friends of mine. Hope you don't mind. They're freaks about Jordans and would appreciate your offer. Best of luck!
>>
Why not just offer customers a percentage off discount, if they check in on facebook, foursquare, tag instagram and other social media sites?

Unless this is troll to get Nike receipts, to return fake Nikes.
>>
Wtf, OP is real. Email him and get your money. I'm fucking dumbfounded right now. Don't even know where his shop is and he paid me. Lol
>>
Just bought a two fer one, both shoes are on the receipt but one of the pairs is for $0.00. He just PayPaled me $80. The man sticks to his word.
>>
>>10993521
>>10993813
>>Samefagging OP
Fuck OFF
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.