[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How does /fa/ feel about Gucci? Also richfag thread.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

How does /fa/ feel about Gucci?

Also richfag thread.
>>
>richfag thread

wrong fucking place for that m8
>>
Nobody wants to pay over a thousand dollars for a bag or something, anybody who disagrees is a liar.
>>
Lots of hype atm because of Alessandro's new Gucci look, it's pretty cool but I can't see a lot of people wearing it though
I'm interested to see if he can keep innovating every season and keep the hyoe going or if he will just re hash the same look over and over, only time will tell
>>
>>10991663
Nobody wants to yes, but high-fashion is aimed at people who can spend thousands of dollars without a second thought. For them it's not a matter of wanting to pay over a thousand for a bag, but rather not caring about how much they spend since it won't may a major impact on them in the long run.
>>
>>10991622
I find their shit to be tacky as fuck for the most part. [Spoiler]but ID flex on niggas with Gucci ski goggles daily[/spoiler]
>>
>>10991675
seconded
Gucci has had a good year so far really feeling the tian stuff on the classic monogram
>>
>>10991622
Tacky and shit, you can get things made for you for less and with higher quality
>>
>>10991622
At the end of the day, youre buying the name.
Not the clothing.
Ive seen it verylittle, but a friend of mine had a purse by them.
She spent the entire summer earning the money to buy that one purse.
It broke within two months
She ended up becoming quite the tailor of sorts though.
Modified it to look the same and actually be structurally sound
>>
>>10992718
>saving the entire summer for a bag

why do people do this?
>>
The Zara of designer.
>>
People ITT got no idea how sick Gucci has been for the past two seasons. Fucking plebs
>>
>>10992718
OP here
Tbh I am getting it for the brand so I can falsely impress certain people.
>>
>Fashion board
>only three posts ITT who actually know something about the brands recent collections and aren't just referring to the accessories
/fa/ is truly dead my friends
>>
>>10993586
I told her to just put it away forva rainy day, but you know.
Some people just dont get it
>>
>>10991663
Yeah I go $500 max
>>
>>10991622
honestly, i think gucci is garbage, and so is most italian fashion. that said, i like guidi. it's stupid and boxy and hypermasculine
>>
File: gucci.jpg (23KB, 453x217px) Image search: [Google]
gucci.jpg
23KB, 453x217px
>>10991622
The loafers are a classic. So soft.
>>
Shit tier legacy fashion house

Gucci and Louis died in 2005
>>
>>10994537
>Shit tier legacy fashion house
I agree, but why exactly 2005?
>>
>>10994619
More so 90s to early 2000s when avant garde designers like the Antwerp 6 and raf came along and started shaking the game up
2005 is really just when the middle class was thriving so just about everyone's mom had an ugly Gucci bag and it became really really played out
>>
>>10991663
My daily bag costs over 1K lmao.
>>
>>10991622
It's gucci nigga
>>
So many people talking shit who havent even seen the last collection by gucci
>>
Tacky shit for lower middle class people who want others to think they're upper class
>>
>>10991622
I own a gucci belt. I ordered it online when I was drunk on New Years. Solid purchase, but not sure if I would do it again sober.
>>
>>10991622
if you have to cost you're not rich...
>>
>>10993604
retard
>>
>>10995436
At least I can pay for an English class lmao
>>
>>10991622
>I own a gucci belt. That's about it. Most of their actual clothes like sweaters look gaudy as fuck, imo.
>>
someone redpill me on brands and quality
new here
>>
>>10991675
>Lots of hype atm
Shit, man. When they first announced him to be the new HNIC, I couldn't imagine the pressure the dude had, but he's been delivering.

I wonder if anything happened after the Bijules knockoff.
>>
>>10996413
you pay for the quality, name, design, and exclusivity.
>>
>>10996465
is there any tier list?
sticky link has been dead

I only know some luxury ones but obviously 6k for a jacket is too much for me
>>
>>10996468

well I guess you can say for every look you're trying to go for some brands do it better than others, you quickly find out which are lux and which are more budget friendly.

most of my clothing is saint laurent, it's pricey but no one does a "rock"-aesthetic better imo

shop around and familiarize yourself with what you like and don't like and go from there

ecommerce sites like mr.porter and ssense are a good starting point, of course it's best if you can go in store to feel and try on the clothing for yourself, it really helps with understanding and appreciating design and fabric
>>
>>10996495
I only have the usual stuff like h&m, pull and whatever aroud here and in a radius of 100Km
so I can only resort to online shopping
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.