[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What the fuck do 20 something year old males wear?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: JUSTDO.jpg (78KB, 456x320px) Image search: [Google]
JUSTDO.jpg
78KB, 456x320px
I am a 25 year old male and I just realized... my wardrobe sucks, My friends showed me some photos recently. I have been wearing the same 4-5 outfits since I was 18 in high school!

I got the same megadeth shirt with the same pair of jeans and the same black shoes and the same black hoodie. They showed me pictures over the the course of a couple years and I was the only person to look exactly the same in each one.

Help me...

I just don't know what people wear anymore? I feel really comfortable wearing heavy metal band shirts and jeans and BLACK shoes.

Is there even anything I should do or could do? For some reason.. I want to try wearing those white van shoes? I just don't understand anything about male fashion.

How can you even be fashionable as a average male? It doesn't help either that I am some black guy living in new hampshire. What can even be done?
>>
And buy básics.
>>
>>10990492
This, the sticky's a little dated but its advice is still solid.
Stick to well fitting basics and you'll have a good foundation to work off of once you have a better idea of what you're doing and what you want.
>>
>>10990494

thats the problem. I have no idea what I am doing and NO idea what I want.
>>
Full Rick my man
>>
>>10990500
Básics are básic clothes, templates were you build up your style.
>>
File: 1371381453901.jpg (387KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
1371381453901.jpg
387KB, 850x1133px
>>10990480
>It doesn't help either that I am some black guy living in new hampshire

Nig in a small city in Canada here

do >>10990492 and >>10990494. Nobody can tell you what to wear my negro, that depends on your style / body type / taste / etc....it takes years for all of the above to develop.

Start with the basics. Lurk, lurk and lurk more. Save pics of fits/styles you like. Slowly begin to incorporate said styles on your wardrobe. Be honest with yourself. Don't just copy fits, take inspiration but try to make them your own. Take inspiration from movies/music scenes you like etc....

Good luck
>>
>>10990480
yo ill buy that megadeath shirt if it looks dope
>>
>>10990480
What do you like? you can always incorporate it into how you look.
>>
>>10990504
this
>>
>of course I like Jimi Hendrix, of course
>>
>>10990922
I'm not really fascinated by human accomplishments
>>
>>10990902
Not OP but some white guy in Yurop.
I like simple, wholesome looks. Earth tones. Nothing that screams for attention.
Basically I look like an accountant. Is there hope?
>>
>>10990480

Get nicer versions of what you already have maybe?

You don't have to change your tastes, but cop some basic shit that fits nicely.

Casually, you can wear a band tee (preferably nice and faded), nice black jeans and a pair of nice black derbies, just make sure you don't look like a school shooter, look hygienic, smell nice etc.
>>
>>10990480
Also, Lurk around for a while OP. Check the inspo and waywt thread and find stuff that (you think) looks good. Then work your way from there. Wish you luck OP
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.