[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Big back patches

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_lm66p6bRjS1qcipy4o1_500.jpg (67KB, 500x380px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_lm66p6bRjS1qcipy4o1_500.jpg
67KB, 500x380px
Any ideas on where I can get big patches for the back of a jacket? Kinda like this 03 Raf stuff. I know those aren't patches, but something like that.
>>
>>10986562
take a t shirt design you like and cut it up to match the seams on the jacket, or dont i dont give a fuck
>>
>>10986562
DONT YOU LOWER DOWN THAT WINDOW...
DONT YOU LET OUT THE ANTIDOTE...

xDD
>>
Raf has made parkas with graphics on the back in many of his collections, there is even one in his ss16 collection which is in stores now
>>
>>10986562
i dont even understand what's so special about the tailoring of these parkas
>>
expect this kind of stuff to be popping up at h&m and zara soon; this stuff's been seeing quite a surge amongst normies, and i guarantee you it won't look awful, just wait. if you really, really want to have a picture on the back of a parka, you could screen print the picture you want on some fabric and sew it in. It's a lengthy process but it gets the job done
>>10987180
this
>>
Is there a way to get a print directly onto a parka?
>>
>>10986562
Raf, Supreme and Cav Empt do this all all the time.
>>
>>10987429
Not really, even if it doesn't have seams or internal stitching, laying out the area flat enough to screen print would still be an issue, on accounts of the excess fabric bunching under the silk screen.
The only ways I can feasibly think of doing it cost effectively would be to screen print on a separate piece of fabric, even if it was a thin piece of fabric, it would work. That or an iron on transfer. But don't do that
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.