[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Wings

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (27KB, 530x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
27KB, 530x480px
$350 for Beckmans, is it worth it?
>>
>>10985686
wait for a sale yo
>>
>>10985686
Would these look good with a suit? Seems iffy with the boot shape and vibram sole.
>>
if you are going to spend serious money on boots, I would just save up some more and buy some Tricker's or another high end brand which will last you for life.
>>
I own a pair of redwings and I wear them every.single.day. And I work in construction. Theyre comfy as hell, can take a beating, and still look sharp. I would 100% recommend them.
>>
>>10985737
I dunno about that. My Iron Rangers are about the most bulletproof article of clothing I've ever seen.
>>
File: bznis.jpg (92KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
bznis.jpg
92KB, 640x640px
>>10985686
ugly af
>>
>>10985750
Glad to hear that - I've heard the quality of Red Wing has gone down, but it may have been lies
>>
>>10985711
No. They are workboots, they'll look awkward.
>>
>>10985803
The mainline Redwings, you know, not the heritage boots, aren't quite as good as they used to be. All the heritage stuff is just fine, there's just a backlash against them on /fa/. Probably because pretty much every other fashion forum (not just mfa) tends to like them and /fa/ likes to be contrarian about shit.
>>
>>10985749
post work fit
>>
>>10985686

I own a pair of chelsea rangers. They've held up for 2-2.5 years of intense use (I'm in my shoes about 12 hours a day (5 days a week + work manually/out in the wild the other 2 days), standing up maybe 70% of that time). They've held up fine, but I've noticed the stitching on the back is starting to loosen.

Will have to get them fixed, but when I've polished them, they look almost new. .
>>
>>10987360
Beckmans are dress boots though. It's the same leather and sole they use on the Beckman oxfords. The question is more, can you wear dress boots with a suit?
>>
>>10985686
They're a royal pain in the ass to get on and off because of the high stitched tongue gusset. Go for the Blacksmith instead - They have speed-hooks which let you open the boot up more to take on and off. They also have a less chunky sole, but still have mini lugs. Not as many leather options but I personally prefer the more matte finish on this style of boot.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.